Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2019, 09:48 PM

231 posts, read 156,471 times

Advertisements

Trump wins again.

The Mueller report is done.

ZERO evidence of anything Trump and Russia.

The lies I see posted above are amazing.
Made up lies and spin on anything and everything.

The true evidence is coming that Obama and Clinton paid for a fake document to try to
steal our election. Obama signed of on an illegal FISA warrant.

The true collusion was Obama, Hillary and many of Obamas croonies.

Time to investigate Obama and Clinton now for multiple crimes of treason, illegal spying, gun running,
money laundering etc. etc.

Old 03-24-2019, 11:38 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,511,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Mr. Barr is in charge, what he says goes.

No collusion.

No obstruction.

No more indictments.

you can put this baby to bed.

could this get any worse for the Democrats?
Nope.
But you can bet your last dollar those cretins in charge of the Democratic Party won't learn from their mistakes.
They bet the house and lost.

Old 03-24-2019, 11:40 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
When Trump announced our withdrawal from Syria, a talented Secretary of Defense resigned.

Now this: https://www.rferl.org/a/us-house-vot.../29725853.html

Is Fox News soft pedaling these important policy decisions so much that you can ignore them or are you all just testadura (stupidly thick headed)?
Let me know when you get back from fighting to end Syria's civil war, and we will talk further.

Sometimes I forget how so many Democrats love war.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:52 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Let me know when you get back from fighting to end Syria's civil war, and we will talk further.

Sometimes I forget how so many Democrats love war.
Well they did destroy Libya, gave weapons to Al-Queda/ISIS in Syria, not to mention 85% of the deaths that occured in Vietnam Were under LBJ.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:33 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark59 View Post
Trump wins again.

The Mueller report is done.

ZERO evidence of anything Trump and Russia.

The lies I see posted above are amazing.
Made up lies and spin on anything and everything.

The true evidence is coming that Obama and Clinton paid for a fake document to try to
steal our election. Obama signed of on an illegal FISA warrant.

The true collusion was Obama, Hillary and many of Obamas croonies.

Time to investigate Obama and Clinton now for multiple crimes of treason, illegal spying, gun running,
money laundering etc. etc.

I would dearly love to know if (or rather HOW) Obama was involved. And see his arse on the line for it.

Old 03-25-2019, 03:10 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
[quote=Wapasha;54248421]And Trump has been trying to convince Germany, and other NATO allies to halt any agreement to build the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Russia. Sure does not sound like Trump is helping Russia.[/QUOTE

The Russians are not too happy about that move at all!! Trump is simply blocking Russian control on the EU's economy, which they would cut off energy supplies to bring Western Europe to her knees in a time of crisis.

Hopefully people will know the truth that both Obama and Hillary supported the Nord Stream project... Especially after old Hillary was getting her usual cash kick-backs from "investors," which is code for Putin's government.

Old 03-25-2019, 03:33 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
A classic "but the emails!" deflection.

Classic "I'm allowed to deflect because I said that you are deflecting" deflection...

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...120-story.html

Even the left-leaning Chicago Tribune recognizes the unmistakable stench of Clinton corruption.

Old 03-25-2019, 03:54 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Trump has severely damaged Russia's economy by pushing US LNG into Europe and demanding that Europe buy less crap from Russia.

In the meantime liberals keep whining about Trump being a Russian puppet as their coup fails. Don't worry liberals, your banana republic state of New York is looking for any possible crime committed by Trump.

"Here is a person we don't like, find a crime quick!!! Rule of law can die for all we care!"

Old 03-25-2019, 04:50 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Two years of me saying he isn't guilty of anything more than being an idiot......and that still stands.

And yes -- when you have a President who wants to be friends with Kim Jung un -- we can say he's an idiot.

Old 03-25-2019, 04:53 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Now it is obvious that the #Russiagate hoax did more damage to this nation than Russia could ever have hoped to.

Its perpetrators should be investigated and prosecuted with the same zeal that they insisted be brought to the Mueller investigation. An attempted coup based on a conspiracy theory is no laughing matter. The continued implications for this nation are no laughing matter. Justice must be had.

For all of the damage that it did, Russiagate may as well have been a Russian operation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies