Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 06:13 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump is a sociopathic narcissistic treacherous liar and thief and should be dragged out of The White House by that thing squatting on top of his head ASAP.
If that is what you truly believe, the Constitution requires action, its the duty of all American citizens actually. Obedience and compliance to such govts is strictly forbidden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2019, 06:13 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
BOOM!

Considering the leftist nature of this Pope, you might very well be.

Obviously Trump has already gotten enough money from Mexico in the renegotiated NAFTA deal to justify the cost at their expense. I suspect even greater savings will be found in the future, yet your ilk are not inclined to see it that way.
But I'd bet dollars to donuts you'd be willing to give someone with a (D) next to their name such consideration.

Wait!

I'm sure if we were to look at your posting history we would see all sorts of threads/posts where you were critical of Obama & Co for his EO's and other things from a leftist perspective, right?

`

I'm not a Trump supporter/voter, nor a Republican, but I agree with your point.

It was though, incredibly stupid of Trump to make the statement that Mexico would pay for the wall and not put any qualifiers on that. He left himself wide open...a gulf wide enough to drive a proverbial Mack truck through....to criticism.

Old 01-25-2019, 06:15 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Why hasn't Mexico paid for our damn border wall yet?!
Why don't they pay up?

Look at the mess we are in now because of it.

Old 01-25-2019, 06:15 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,176,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I wonder how many of them are rethinking their decision to vote for him, especially now that he has told them to hold garage sales to get them through this shutdown ?
My husband is furloughed. Does anyone want to attend a garage sale this weekend in Milwaukee? We got close to a foot of snow this week and the temps are below 0 .

Old 01-25-2019, 06:20 AM

23,541 posts, read 17,216,356 times
Quote:
About time some mentioned the responsibility of the Mexican government, such as it exists at the pleasure of the drug cartels.

The focus needs to be on the Mexican government and why they have created an environment which causes millions to flee their country.

Restricting the flow of illegal entry and the cascade of crime that results will be a financial disaster to mexico/official drug cartels and in effect they will have paid for the wall.

Annex Mexico..... for a price, mexico will gladly permit annexation. That's all you need to know about the Mexican government. shorter border to secure.

Actually dems voted to pay for the wall before trump arrived.

Ask the democrats why they now will not pay for the wall they supported and told us they would pay for its construction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2019, 06:20 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
By your (il)logic, someone should be able to build a house on their property and then tell you you're paying for it even though you never asked for it.
You mean like Obamacare?

Old 01-25-2019, 06:21 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,721,445 times
Quote:
Trump has claimed over time the wall will cost $4-23 billion and every value in between.

Trump has said the wall will be concrete and rebar. Trump has said it will be see through.

Private investors would not invest $ billions into something without a well vetted plan. Yet, Trump expects Congress to do so.

Where is the plan?

Old 01-25-2019, 06:24 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,176,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
BOOM!

Considering the leftist nature of this Pope, you might very well be.

Obviously Trump has already gotten enough money from Mexico in the renegotiated NAFTA deal to justify the cost at their expense. I suspect even greater savings will be found in the future, yet your ilk are not inclined to see it that way.
But I'd bet dollars to donuts you'd be willing to give someone with a (D) next to their name such consideration.

Wait!

I'm sure if we were to look at your posting history we would see all sorts of threads/posts where you were critical of Obama & Co for his EO's and other things from a leftist perspective, right?

`
How did Trump get any money? For starters, the new deal has not been ratified yet. And any savings would be for the consumer, not the government. So explain how Trump is getting any money or how that means Mexico is paying for anything?

Old 01-25-2019, 06:34 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Sure, and I'm the pope...
OK then pope take down that Vatican wall !!!

Old 01-25-2019, 09:53 AM

62,930 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:

Oh geez, not this crap again.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies