Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Trump Biggest Presidential Wimp?
Yes. Pelosi emasculated Trump. 74 46.25%
No way is Trump a wimp! 41 25.63%
Not a wimp, just an idiot. 45 28.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 07:13 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I do not understand why anyone cares what Coulter has to say about anyone/ anything.

All I see are desperate attempts to remain relevant.
And the right are glad to pay her highly for doing so......as with their other entertainers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2019, 07:54 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
The apologizer in chief was a whimp, not the current guy.
LMAO..Trump is soft as cotton candy. Please. I knew he was a pushover from jump street.

Anyone as garrulous as Trump is always weak. Trump never had a fistfight in his life, and if he did, he lost badly.

Probably called his butler to help him up off the ground. LOL

Old 01-27-2019, 03:29 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO..Trump is soft as cotton candy. Please. I knew he was a pushover from jump street.

Anyone as garrulous as Trump is always weak. Trump never had a fistfight in his life, and if he did, he lost badly.

Probably called his butler to help him up off the ground. LOL
I'm not defending Trump in any way - God forbid - but I do question the implication that fistfights (won or lost) are a good way to define the strength of a person's character. What's up with that?

Old 01-27-2019, 03:31 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I'm not defending Trump in any way - God forbid - but I do question the implication that fistfights (won or lost) are a good way to define the strength of a person's character. What's up with that?
Totally agree Catgirl! Meow

Old 01-27-2019, 03:33 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Only the weak minded see physical violence as a way to measure things, or determine a person's character.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:36 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
“OK, I’m a very stupid girl” Ann Coulter

Its good to see the truth come out, for once.
She calls herself girl? That's a laugh. Maybe, she is one of Donnie's girls??? She flicks her hair and trump closes the government. If that is not a crush, I will eat my hat..............if I can find it.

It will be a sigh of relief, when we have a leader that actually MAGA, instead of pumping up their ego.

Let it go Donnie; resign to MAGA.

Old 01-27-2019, 05:52 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
It’s important in his case because he’s a bully that runs his mouth WAAAAAY too much. He’s been belittling people all of his life and using his privilege to hide from the consequences.

A guy like that should’ve been punched in his mouth several times by now.

Old 01-27-2019, 08:15 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
She calls herself girl? That's a laugh. Maybe, she is one of Donnie's girls??? She flicks her hair and trump closes the government. If that is not a crush, I will eat my hat..............if I can find it.

It will be a sigh of relief, when we have a leader that actually MAGA, instead of pumping up their ego.

Let it go Donnie; resign to MAGA.

Really? Then why didn't Coulter flick her hair and Trump not re-open the government then? After all she called him a wimp for doing so. You guys crack me up with your lame claims that Trump's decisions are based on anyone else's mere opinions. It's good for a laugh though. Shows just how desperate you people are to demonize him and make up stories.

Old 01-27-2019, 09:02 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrandViking View Post
https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...r-republicans/

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States.

1:55 PM - Jan 25, 2019

Ann thinks he is, but what are your thoughts?
Donald Trump said this in his book "Art of the deal"

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

So he knew that he must deliver.

I can't stand Ann Coulter, but at least she has been very consistent with her thoughts/beliefs. Can't really blame her for that, she is extreme, that is her brand.

Do I think Trump is a wimp? I think Trump sees himself as a good negotiator. So far, He has done some things I really like, he has not disappointed me (well, except he couldn't get along with Gen Kelly or Gen Mattis) Other than that, Trump delivers, in my book. I can say that because I don't really care for the "wall."

Old 01-27-2019, 10:38 AM

860 posts, read 2,205,207 times
Amazing at the sway someone who had the audacity to write such drivel like this has.

But wait, here are some new book ideas for her!

Or how about this.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies