Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2019, 05:42 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
It was either him or Hillary and he was the lesser of two evils.
That is the very sad truth of it all. Democrats love to attack Trump for everything under the sun but they're more responsible for his election than Trump ever was. Had democrats not run the worst possible candidate they would have destroyed Donald Trump. Instead we are all paying the price for that crooked old hag losing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2019, 05:44 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Virtually everyone was framed by Mueller and his Demonic Rat team of butthurt 2016 election losers...it's clear as can be that breathing is a Felony if you were on the Trump team that won the 2016 election over the strong objections of the Establishment.
Thoughts and prayers for Team Trump.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:44 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Thoughts and prayers for Team Trump.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:47 PM

850 posts, read 796,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm still waiting for her to give me examples of Trump's crimes which are supposed to change my mind about him. Telling me to go back to post #1 and read the crimes or alleged crimes of other people isn't exactly the same thing and she knows it.
Trump university shutdown for fraud, trump foundation was forced to shutdown for fraud and illegal activity few weeks ago, In fact trump didn't even try to fight it, his lawyer cohen sentenced to 3 years jail term for violating campaign finance laws under direction of trump. Trump could still be indicted under NY state laws.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:48 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
4 people sentenced to prison
7 guilty pleas
37 people and entities charged
199 criminal counts

When a large chunk of Trump's inner circle is in jail, served time or has been indicted, isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire Trump White House is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the president himself?

What's it going to take for conservatives to finally admit that Trump is a corrupt con man and Republicans should no longer support him?
Of course he's corrupt and a con man, like most politicians, but he's still better these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc

Old 01-26-2019, 05:48 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
Quote:
If books demonstrated gravitas why didn't all those Presidents before Trump solve the massive issues that we're still dealing with in this nation? Obama wrote a book yet his healthcare solution was a massive failure that has cost Americans more than we can even comprehend, he also killed quite a few innocent people with drones while his supporters cheered. GWB wrote a book and started wars that cost this nation thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, wars we're still dealing with today Clinton wrote a book and ended up impeached for perjury then he bombed innocent people to deflect from his screw-ups. Is that what you mean by gravitas? Nixon wrote a book... do we need to go over that one?
Agree (the bold ... and the rest). That's why I wrote: Not if you prefer your disastrous Presidential actions by immoral or sociopathic men to be taken by those who have at least read a bloody briefing book.

This thread is about being a con man, not an evaluation of various Presidencies.

No one can argue that Obama did not put enormous effort personally into the ACA, which incidentally we did end up with. There may well have been tactical errors, some avoidable some perhaps not. Certainly it is flawed.

I was not a GWB fan but there was a passage in the Michael Morell (Bush's CIA briefer) book where he described Bush as saying, in effect ... "Guys, I don't know much here but I need to learn." And GWB spent hours in briefings, listening, asking questions.

This is not the Trump we know. Working "hard" is no guarantee of a better result, of course. But it is (for me) an issue of "morality."

Old 01-26-2019, 05:53 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
4 people sentenced to prison
7 guilty pleas
37 people and entities charged
199 criminal counts

When a large chunk of Trump's inner circle is in jail, served time or has been indicted, isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire Trump White House is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the president himself?

What's it going to take for conservatives to finally admit that Trump is a corrupt con man and Republicans should no longer support him?
The same reason that the left refused to admit what a lying enabler Hillary is. They supported Bill and trashed his victims.

The same reason that the left still worships at the alter of Obama.

It's a groupie mentality. Look how the left are all but gushing when they talk about Pelosi. Someone who is a career politician, had increased her personal wealth exponentially and is love with pork spending and all at our expense.

Party hardliners refuse to hold their own to any real standard. Groupie mentality.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:54 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
I'm still waiting for her to give me examples of Trump's crimes which are supposed to change my mind about him. Telling me to go back to post #1 and read the crimes or alleged crimes of other people isn't exactly the same thing and she knows it.
Who gives a pile of dung about changing your mind or whatever it is rolling around in your skull that makes you admire a jerkwad who would rob you blind if given the opportunity and then laugh at you all the way to the bank. We have many descriptive words in NY for dupes like that but my favorite is "dishrag".

Old 01-26-2019, 05:56 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,364 times
Quote:
That is the very sad truth of it all. Democrats love to attack Trump for everything under the sun but they're more responsible for his election than Trump ever was. Had democrats not run the worst possible candidate they would have destroyed Donald Trump. Instead we are all paying the price for that crooked old hag losing.
Right. You voted for him yet it's our fault. That's like the guy pointing a gun at your wife and saying if you don't give me your money I'll shoot her and it will be your fault I did so. Specious at best.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:57 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who gives a pile of dung about changing your mind or whatever it is rolling around in your skull that makes you admire a jerkwad who would rob you blind if given the opportunity and then laugh at you all the way to the bank. We have many descriptive words in NY for dupes like that but my favorite is "dishrag".
Who said I admired Trump? What's in the water in NY that makes some of you fools read things that nobody ever wrote? I've openly stated many times that he's a crooked jerk, he's STILL by far the better option that we had in 2016. You people gave us Hillary, you're far more responsible for Trump winning than I am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies