Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 03:43 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times

Advertisements

Just asking.

2,000 Americans murdered by the illegals has to be a trivial cost, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2019, 03:51 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,010,801 times
Wasn't it Ocasio-Cortez who pointed out that better health care could save us on funeral costs?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.af1a98672404
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAPO
“Why aren’t we incorporating the cost of all the funeral expenses of those who died because they can’t afford access to health care? That is part of the cost of our system.”
Huh?
(the 'Huh?' is the reaction of the WAPO writer).
Obviously the same idea could apply here.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:05 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,563,119 times
How the hell do you buy stuff with dead people? Are you harvesting and bartering their organs on the black market or something?

Old 01-27-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
How the hell do you buy stuff with dead people? Are you harvesting and bartering their organs on the black market or something?
Lost potential earnings. The whole idea behind life insurance. If you are murdered at 30 years old, 35 years of potential earnings have been lost.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Human life must be worthless to you!

Old 01-27-2019, 04:28 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
Liberals believe thousands of dead Americans is an acceptable price to help worthless 3rd worlders.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:28 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Lost potential earnings. The whole idea behind life insurance. If you are murdered at 30 years old, 35 years of potential earnings have been lost.
Why stop at citizens murdered by illegals? Why not include all those killed by guns? I mean, a death is a terrible thing obviosly no matter what the cause. Murder is horrendous no matter if the person is white, brown or black. I'm not too fond of the question asked in the OP because it places more value on those killed by an illegal immigrant that, for example, that white guy in Lousianna who was just arrested in Virginia for killing his parents, his ex-girlfriend and her parents. Or the guy who shot up the bank. Are those victims less important to the OP?

Old 01-27-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Why stop at citizens murdered by illegals? Why not include all those killed by guns? I mean, a death is a terrible thing obviosly no matter what the cause. Murder is horrendous no matter if the person is white, brown or black. I'm not too fond of the question asked in the OP because it places more value on those killed by an illegal immigrant that, for example, that white guy in Lousianna who was just arrested in Virginia for killing his parents, his ex-girlfriend and her parents. Or the guy who shot up the bank. Are those victims less important to the OP?
Illegals aren’t supposed to be here if our government does it’s job.

Name one person killed by a gun.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
I'm with you. I would favor a Japan-style virtual total ban on guns, other than for police and military.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:32 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times
Quote:
Exactly. A murder of any kind it’s a horrible situation so why focus only on those caused by illegals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies