Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 06:33 AM

2,818 posts, read 2,283,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Whoa! and the only damage they were able to do do Jussie is a little scratch?

They sure were gentle with him.
The prior reporting was they were across the street walking away from him and there was no evidence of an attack. However, there has been reporting police are withholding elements of what they know.

Possibly they were there to drop a rope off, police should be able to determine approximately where they were durring the missing 60 seconds.

It will be interesting to see what police know that is not yet public.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:41 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
This is not a hoax, although enough time has passed that LE can create a hoax story if they want. They would have released the surveillance video if it showed Smollett was in the wrong here. That is why I'm inclined to believe the video, at the very least, does not support the "hoax" theory. Jussie is a gay black man. Chicago is not friendly to gay black men, and Chicago is a city with a deeply racist past. They are downplaying all these obviously racist incidents across the nation because they do not want black people to rise up and start going HAM on white people. They also don't want to validate the very true idea that Trump is inciting racism and his base is largely made up of racists. Because racism died in the 60s, yanno.

Do people still use "going HAM"?

I'm not really up to speed on the current details of this case, because I simply don't care enough. The police will sort it out, one way or the other.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:43 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,141,865 times
I haven't commented on this one way or another, because I wanted to make sure of facts before opinion. But it was truly unbelievable when he didn't drop his "subway" sandwich. A Malnati's deep dish maybe, even a Portillo's....but Subway? Really.....

Old 02-15-2019, 06:49 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
I haven't commented on this one way or another, because I wanted to make sure of facts before opinion. But it was truly unbelievable when he didn't drop his "subway" sandwich. A Malnati's deep dish maybe, even a Portillo's....but Subway? Really.....

mmmm Illuminati Peetzuh

Old 02-15-2019, 06:52 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Apparently America isn't racist enough for the bigot-baiters who lament that no racial incidents of note have happened to them so they have to concoct one.
^This. Even in deeply rural PA where we are, I still don't know of a single person I would call a racist. Not only that, but even with its tiny population, we have two black/white interracial families.

Sure, there are racists out there. Just not as many as the perpetual victim set wants you to believe.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
we'll see if this pans out..

in before 'trump's fault trump's fault!'
Jussie appears to be lying.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:12 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
fakehatecrimes.org

Here is a staggering long list of hate crime hoaxes.

grab your popccorn, its a long read.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:19 AM

21,927 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Oh my God. Lock this dummy up now.

Just as I had no doubt his attack didn't happen, I also have no doubt that there will be an outpouring of sympathy for him by the "community", Hollywood and the MSM stating that he is sick and needs help and being a gay black man isn't easy and he should not be charged yadda yadda yadda. Lock him up and throw away the key. Every time something like this happens it takes away from real victims of hate crimes. Which by the way, it seems to me there are more made up hate crime attacks than actual hate crimes now.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:22 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Total HOAX supported by the Dems, and Media to make Trump supporters look bad.

Russia, Russia, Russia didn't work so now they have to try something else. Liars, all of them.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:25 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,141,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Total HOAX supported by the Dems, and Media to make Trump supporters look bad.

Russia, Russia, Russia didn't work so now they have to try something else. Liars, all of them.
So now Jessie Smollett will announce his candidacy for President and the never Trump crowd will jump onboard? He does check all the victim boxes.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies