Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 03:19 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I never saw anything about a fractured rib.
It's in the TMZ link on page 1, reread it.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
You insinuated a Trump supporter doesn't listen ....
And I'm going to stop you right there. Go back and read every single word that I wrote. I said "most Trump supporters", I did not say "ALL". And I stand by what I said that no racist is going to sit there and watch "Empire" nor listen to any music this guy has made.

Let me tell you a little story: When I worked out in the Glades, a good handful of my co-workers were openly racist. Did not deny it one iota.

One of them was complaining about a tourist who was black, because apparently, during some conversation, the tourist brought up something about black people in the Everglades - I wasn't there for the conversation so don't know exactly what was said, but it sure ticked off one of the openly racist co-workers who stated that "black people always turn every conversation into something about them being black".

He carried on for some time, ranting about it, letting us know yet again how much he does not like black people to the point that he will not watch any show with a black person in it, no movie, no tv show, stand up comedy, music, nothing because, as he said, "they always make it about them being black".

That person is very openly racist, and THAT is what a racist would do - avoid anything with a black person in it (entertainment wise). If someone is so racist that they would go out and beat someone up, yell at him that it's "MAGA country" (no one says this), put a "noose" around his neck and pour bleach (allegedly) on him, they are not going to sit there and watch that show. They are not going to listen to any R&B.

You bring up some "best FB friend " as some sort of example when your "best FB friend" doesn't, as you said "believe" he's a racist. Someone who would beat someone else up simply because they are black is not someone who doesn't "believe they are racist".

I didn't even read the rest of your post because you weren't even honest about what I said.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:22 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
hmmm.

The "Empire" star reportedly told police to turn off their body cameras before he gave his statement

Old 01-30-2019, 03:23 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Looks like another racist makes up a story about being beat up by White people. Absolutely no proof that any of it happened. I'm guessing the MSM will drop it like a hot potato now.

But it's clear this guy hates Trump.

Hollywood Actor Who Alleged Trump Supporters Beat his Ass, Bleached him and Put a Noose on his Neck is RABID Trump Hater

Old 01-30-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdivola View Post
I don't understand the logic behind the idea that this is cover for either a drug deal or hookup gone wrong. If he was trying to cover something up why wouldn't he just keep quiet go about his life and not invent an elaborate cover story. It's not like he is the president, nobody would notice or care if he suffered a little scratch under his eye.
The scratch could be easily explained away... the fractured rib couldn't.

There were no ninja racists, drug dealers or sex workers... this happened inside away from all cameras.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:26 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Yup. He indeed hates Trump. Where's the proof of the attack?

https://twitter.com/JussieSmollett/s...81671027404800

Old 01-30-2019, 03:34 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post

There were no ninja racists, drug dealers or sex workers... this happened inside away from all cameras.
There is no confirmation of a fractured rib.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:39 PM

2,818 posts, read 2,285,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post

Well it's unclear if the fractured rib is true. It appears to be based on TMZ reports which isn't exactly the gold standard for journalism.

Plus even if there were a fractured rib..I suspect they would have gone with he fell down the stairs or something like this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...girls-surgery/

Now I obviously have a little skeptical about the nature of the incident. But I'm waiting for the facts to come out.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:50 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Representative Bobby Rush is totally politicizing this incident.

https://twitter.com/RepBobbyRush
That's convicted felon Congressman Bobby Rush.

I'm surprised Father Pfleger isn't all over this. Too cold to protest, I guess.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdivola View Post
Well it's unclear if the fractured rib is true. It appears to be based on TMZ reports which isn't exactly the gold standard for journalism.

Plus even if there were a fractured rib..I suspect they would have gone with he fell down the stairs or something like this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...girls-surgery/

Now I obviously have a little skeptical about the nature of the incident. But I'm waiting for the facts to come out.
We'll see. But remember, Jussie has already amended his story to match what "sources directly connected to Jussie" told TMZ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies