Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,741,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The Jussie Smollett case doesn't prove what has been proven for decades in this country. Money and celebrity trumps criminal/wrongdoing in this country.
Well, let's back up a minute.

If you and I are moral and respectable people, we would put a demerit in our rating of the guy...and we might not watch his show (or might stop watching it), therefore doling out punishment to him. Same goes for advertisers or financiers of his work.

Surely we can all understand that much.

But, if like another Realty TV Star, he is REWARDED for bad behavior, he and others will continue to do things like this.

When all is said and done I can understand the Justice System not wanting to spend time and big bucks to end up with a slap on the hand. He obviously did it.....

So people here should dole out justice and not watch his stuff....in fact, the best thing people could do is stop talking about him.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:17 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,815,252 times
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/st...81594505560065

Who is pulling her strings?
#GoodbyeFoxx

Old 03-26-2019, 02:19 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,786,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
Yes.

Next question.

EDIT: Double down. If it was a white guy charged, let alone caught red-handed like that, with such obvious false-flag BS, he would already be in jail under a 60 year sentence or some crazy crap.

...but are us fellow white people actually gonna do anything about it besides over-medicate and under-breed?

That's right. Smolliett proves there is no such thing as "White Privilege". And the idiot wasn't even smart enough to keep his mouth shut about it.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:20 PM

15,588 posts, read 10,598,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
No he didn't. The charges were DROPPED ENTIRELY.
Yes. But, he's having to do community service, there must have been some sort of agreement.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:22 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,815,252 times
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html

Read The State's Attorney's Texts: Smollett

Burn that beech in hell. These people are evil and above the law

Old 03-26-2019, 02:23 PM

1,417 posts, read 742,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
I wonder if he was having a homosexual relationship with someone in DC and used that to "black male" his way out of this mess?
You mean Obama? It would no be surprising. Larry Sinclair came forward in regard to Obama's proclivities.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:24 PM

20,323 posts, read 21,131,892 times
Wow. This is going beyond bizarre now.
Charges dropped.
But, now there may be collusion with the judge?
I called it when I said he wouldn't spend a day behind bars, but charges dropped? Wow.
How can this be? What prosecutor in their right mind would be crazy enough to drop all charges?
I could totally(and did) expect leniency just because, but dropped? That's bananas.

10,081 posts, read 5,792,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
#GoodbyeFoxx
She's not going anywhere, she's exactly the kind of DA the Crook County voters want. That's why they voted for her.

8,411 posts, read 7,458,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, let's back up a minute.

If you and I are moral and respectable people, we would put a demerit in our rating of the guy...and we might not watch his show (or might stop watching it), therefore doling out punishment to him. Same goes for advertisers or financiers of his work.

Surely we can all understand that much.

But, if like another Realty TV Star, he is REWARDED for bad behavior, he and others will continue to do things like this.

When all is said and done I can understand the Justice System not wanting to spend time and big bucks to end up with a slap on the hand. He obviously did it.....

So people here should dole out justice and not watch his stuff....in fact, the best thing people could do is stop talking about him.
We can back up. I'm not excusing or justifying any wrongdoing that was made PUBLIC. Heck, I don't think he is innocent of some of the allegations but there is more to the story. I prefer to wait and hear what the deal was with the case. It could be a breakdown of cooperation of witnesses (why?) or a weak case(full story on either side can't be proven). I must ask if it's a weak case, the prosecutor can not provide certain and necessary details to convict.

The legal system and law enforcement know more than we know at this point. It's a reality in this country that celebrity and money have a different legal justice system than common folks. Most of the people jumping on this and pointing to Obama as a new conspiracy once the Harris agenda didn't pan out. That shows their lack of credibility and overwhelming rage.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:25 PM

17,882 posts, read 7,094,553 times
Just wondering - Is the DA, Kim Foxx, also black?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies