Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2019, 01:19 PM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
He probably thinks Trump slept with his wife, lol.
You can have my share of the puppies. I would imagine they'd look something like this, and I ain't feedin' no ugly dog.
Attached Thumbnails
George Conway-52115571_2030872110546883_2157216881411358720_n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 01:25 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
He's a tool, he should respect his wife and support her endeavor's. Been married 41 years and we are a team, marriage is all about compromise and fidelity. He's being a childish, self-centered shiff-head.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:44 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i saw a snippet of an interview george recently did and he was surprisingly nonchalant about the situation and claimed that there was no friction between him and kellyanne on the topic.
They probably have an agreement not to talk shop at home...which makes sense.

George has said he'll get out his frustration with Trump on some tweets - and get on with his day - I guess that works for him.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:44 PM

1,501 posts, read 1,727,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
He's a tool, he should respect his wife and support her endeavor's. Been married 41 years and we are a team, marriage is all about compromise and fidelity. He's being a childish, self-centered shiff-head.
He can support and not her boss. It is probably comforting for her to come home at night and have someone to complain about what a toll it is working for such a dolt. Imagine if she were married to a true believe and had to pretend everything was great?!

Old 03-21-2019, 03:51 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,306,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Is this thread anywhere near the one about Trump signing something about free speech today?

Conway has every right to defend the required integrity , dignity and honor code of the American Presidency.
And do so vehemently.
Especially being in his position as a public figure.
HE IS DUTY BOUND in fact as an American.

I'd vote for him as President over any one running thus far.
OH good Lord.....

1. Trump has no integrity. He's a pathological liar.

2. He has no dignity. He proved that during the scandal over the Hollywood Access Tape.

3. He has no honor. He proved that by his baseless and false attacks on a true American hero, McCain.

4. He has no sense of duty. He claimed he had bone spurs to get out of serving in Vietnam.

Anyone who would vote for Trump after all this is hopeless. We won't try to get your vote. We'll appeal to people who didn't show up last time and get their votes instead.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:03 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
OH good Lord.....

2. He has no dignity. He proved that during the scandal over the Hollywood Access Tape.

3. He has no honor. He proved that by his baseless and false attacks on a true American hero, McCain.

4. He has no sense of duty. He claimed he had bone spurs to get out of serving in Vietnam.

Anyone who would vote for Trump after all this is hopeless. We won't try to get your vote. We'll appeal to people who didn't show up last time and get their votes instead.
If “ I did not vote” was a candidate in 2016, it would have won.

The people who don’t vote, determine the outcome of most local, state and national elections.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:03 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
My friend, I declared I would vote for Mr Conway over anyone else running ...due to the fact that he is the only public figure associated with -the Trump situation as he is in office -that has spoken publicly what all in power at this time SHOULD BE SAYIN LOUD AND CLEAR EVERY DAY.

Quote:
OH good Lord.....

Old 03-21-2019, 10:50 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I just found out that Pudgy Conway wanted Trump to give him a job and he didn't get it. That explains his **** poor attitude!

Old 03-21-2019, 10:56 PM

26,570 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I just found out that Pudgy Conway wanted Trump to give him a job and he didn't get it. That explains his **** poor attitude!

except for the fact that it was conway that turned down the job.

links already provided in this thread.

Old 03-22-2019, 08:16 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
George Conway--husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway--doesn't think the way his wife does.

Kellyanne can be heard on CNN and other news programs defending Trump no matter what crazy thing he does. Kellyanne is the ultimate Trump sycophant.

George, on the other hand, doesn't like Trump at all and says so. He recently called Trump a pathological liar in a tweet. Today, George is saying that the "president's stupidity knows no bounds".

I've got to admire a guy who isn't afraid to stand up and say what he thinks. He knows the consequences of his behavior may be the dismissal of his wife from her job.

Go to it George!

What I don't understand is how can he stomach his PATHOLOGICAL LYING wife?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies