Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 03:02 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL
CNN Anonymous Sources story about Trump.
(I'm truly amazed that people still think this is credible)

CNN -> Tell NPCs "Orange Man Bad"

NPCs -> "Orange Man Bad"
I'm amazed trump disciples ignore the man's own words:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-coats-1140281

President Donald Trump continued to disparage his intelligence officials on Thursday and insisted "time will prove me right" on sensitive foreign policy matters like North Korea and the Islamic State.

When asked if he has confidence in CIA Director Gina Haspel and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to give him good advice, Trump replied: "No. I disagree with certain things that they said. I think I'm right. Time will prove me right, probably."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2019, 03:06 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
That was quite a statement, even for Trump, today that the intel chiefs told him they were misquoted when they disagreed with him in their testimony yesterday. Oh, my lying ears!

Old 01-31-2019, 03:29 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
That was quite a statement, even for Trump, today that the intel chiefs told him they were misquoted when they disagreed with him in their testimony yesterday. Oh, my lying ears!

I believe he also said fake news... the old standby.

Trump's conduct is reprehensible and embarrassing on a daily basis, but this latest blatant public attempt to delegitimize all the intelligence services and claim what the leaders said, under oath, is fake news is bizarre and sinister. What is the basis for the dismissal of the professional agencies?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 01-31-2019 at 03:48 PM..

Old 01-31-2019, 03:32 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Individual 1 doesn't know more than a 5th grader. He is still clueless about the difference between climate and weather. He has made up hysteria rhetoric like the birther movement and the Central Park 5. He doesn't even have a basic grasp of character within his administration. Look at how many indictments and charges have been handed down in 2 years within his administration. He bankrupts business, scams universities/charities, and cheats on his wife and ex-wives. He claims North Korea is denuclearized and ISIS has been defeated. Individual 1 has less knowledge and credibility than a Russian troll.
LMAO, he still knew enough to win the Electoral college in epic fashion. #stillyourpresident

Old 01-31-2019, 03:33 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
I believe he also said fake news... the old standby.

Trump's conduct is reprehensible and embarrassing on a daily basis, but this latest blatant public attempt to delegitimize all the intelligence services and claim what they said, under oath, is fake news is bizarre and sinister. What is the basis for the dismissal of the professional agencies?
He also said today to read the ENTIRE transcript not just the parts the #fakenews media cherry picked.

Old 01-31-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
He also said today to read the ENTIRE transcript not just the parts the #fakenews media cherry picked.
Don't be snookered or try to snooker others. Take your pick. The transcript or the actual C-span videos reveal the facts and the statements the intelligence services used to present their analysis, under oath. He is undermining, and has been since day 1, the intel people. You can't do that and then take the side of your gut or other leaders, without serious people questioning your motives or intellect. Please!

Old 01-31-2019, 03:59 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,058,815 times
Are these officials similar to the ones who got us into Vietnam, the Iraq war, the long war in Afghanistan, etc?

Old 01-31-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Are these officials similar to the ones who got us into Vietnam, the Iraq war, the long war in Afghanistan, etc?
These intel chiefs are Trump's picks! The president is telling us that what we saw and heard on television from his chiefs, yesterday, is not what we saw and heard. Period. He said they did not know what they were talking about and only he has all the information, yesterday. Today he is trying to say we did not hear the facts we heard.

Old 01-31-2019, 04:54 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
LMAO, he still knew enough to win the Electoral college in epic fashion. #stillyourpresident
It wasn't epic -- it came down to three states and a total of 80 thousand votes -- 10,000 in one state.

That's not epic when millions vote.

But he did win.

Old 01-31-2019, 04:54 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL
CNN Anonymous Sources story about Trump.
(I'm truly amazed that people still think this is credible)

CNN -> Tell NPCs "Orange Man Bad"

NPCs -> "Orange Man Bad"
I mean, that's a nice little ditty you like repeating over and over but you failed to comment on the facts at all.

Trump DID say his own intelligence officers - appointed by HIM - were passive, naive and needed to go back to school.

Yeah. The man's a real genius all right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies