Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support the Democrats' new abortion position?
Yes, choosing whether a baby lives or dies after birth is a decision between a woman and her doctor. 15 11.45%
No, this is premeditated murder. 108 82.44%
Not sure/don't know/undecided/other 8 6.11%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 05:47 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,395,597 times

Advertisements

No, OP, I would not trust that doctor because no such doctor exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2019, 01:20 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,274,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I see you've been "had" by the propaganda.

No doctor would do this. Go ahead and continue to misrepresent though. It apparently works.
No doctor?

Kermit Gossnel, LeRoy Carhart, Curtis Boyd...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ry%3f_amp=true

EDIT; normally, I edit to be more reasonable but this time, I will double-down. For those of you who say no such doctor exists, get some eyedrops or laxative...

Old 02-05-2019, 01:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,443,956 times
I dont understand why there is so much public anger and outrage when a parent (or someone else) kills a young child, that seems hypocritical to support abortion up to term, but at the same time, be outraged when a mother chooses to kill her 18 month old child...?

They are still the parent of the child, so the 'choice' would still be theirs to make.

Old 02-05-2019, 01:38 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,654,023 times
and this is why legalized abortion is the slippery slope. the state of virginia legislature is debating a bill that would allow post birth abortions for those mothers that dont want the child. and yes there are doctors that would take full advantage of that law should it come to pass. another term for post birth abortion is infanticide.

the funny thing is that the liberals here keep poo pooing the idea, and say it would never happen, like they do many things that have a slippery slope to them, and yet they end up happening, and the liberals will then scream that if we dont accept it that we are somehow the evil people in the room here not them.

Old 02-05-2019, 04:20 AM

1,705 posts, read 532,848 times
If there is a law out there, that a Doctor can kill a newborn baby because the Mother does not want it... well, thats something.

I call that something a Right Wing Lie.

Old 02-05-2019, 05:48 AM

15,861 posts, read 6,668,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
With liberals now celebrating the death of full grown babies at birth as a mother to be who is giving birth to a full term baby, now can decide at birth to have an abortion and have the baby lay there to die...

Do you trust any doctor who is willing to agree to have a perfectly healthy baby to die due to not feeding or caring for that baby?

Sorry, but any doctor who is willing to allow that to happen, to me is a doctor I want to stay far away from!

JMO!

Suggestion:
Run daily commercials of near full term abortions from beginning to disposal.
Run everyday on the hour for a full year covering every broadcast station.
Women of all ages will see from the doctors point of view the murder taking place.
The feminist movement will implode from within.
nuff said.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:00 AM

1,705 posts, read 532,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Suggestion:
Run daily commercials of near full term abortions from beginning to disposal.
Run everyday on the hour for a full year covering every broadcast station.
Women of all ages will see from the doctors point of view the murder taking place.
The feminist movement will implode from within.
nuff said.
Run daily commercials of CO2 being pumped into the atmosphere and show how much money the Republican Party receives from the polluters, and the Republican Party will implode from within.

Run daily commercials of how many children are killed by guns every day... oh and show autopsies and crime scene videos of the dead children every day and the 2nd amendment will implode from within.

Run daily commercials of the 45.000 Americans that dies each year because they can't access healthcare due to costs. For profit death panels, aka Private insurance, Hospitals and Big Pharma will implode from within.

Nuff Said.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:02 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,562,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I see you've been "had" by the propaganda.

No doctor would do this. Go ahead and continue to misrepresent though. It apparently works.
I do not need a media host to explain their opinion to me. I heard Ralph Northam words well and my conclusion is the man needs to step down and stay far from advising anyone and from being a Governor.

The man is like Hitler! Pick and choose who can live and it is ok to him!

This is a man who doesn’t deserve a second chance!

Old 02-05-2019, 06:06 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,055,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
and this is why legalized abortion is the slippery slope. the state of virginia legislature is debating a bill that would allow post birth abortions for those mothers that dont want the child. and yes there are doctors that would take full advantage of that law should it come to pass. another term for post birth abortion is infanticide.

the funny thing is that the liberals here keep poo pooing the idea, and say it would never happen, like they do many things that have a slippery slope to them, and yet they end up happening, and the liberals will then scream that if we dont accept it that we are somehow the evil people in the room here not them.

Link?

And isn't 'post birth abortion' oxymoronic?

Old 02-05-2019, 06:09 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,370,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Where is this happening, exactly - and what law allows it?

And where are liberals celebrating such a thing?
Albany N.Y. standing ovation in the State Senate Chamber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies