Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 11:33 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
There are probably at least half a dozen posters on here that post bizarre, pro-Trump nonsense on a daily basis. There is no other reasonable explanation than that they are being paid to do it-----but by who? I doubt that even those who did it because of mental defect, would be so relentless about it. When Trump takes his final plunge into the obscurity he so richly deserves, I expect these trolls will quickly disappear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2019, 11:38 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
This has to trigger all the TDSer's. I can't wait to see how the left is going attempt to discredit and destroy the good Doctor the same way they Destroyed Jackson. This thread alone is so salty and full of hatred by the TDSer's. It's as pathetic as it is comical.
Who destroyed Jackson other than himself? But have no fear for the crazy quack...
Quote:
Dr. Ronny Jackson Is Back As Trump's Assistant And Medical Advisor - Just In Time For His Yearly Exam!

Nothing to see, here. Just a doctor under Pentagon investigation for professional and medical improprieties fitting right back into Trump's White House.

Straight out of Trump Central Casting, Dr. Admiral. Whatever. Ronny Jackson is back on staff at the White House just in time for the Tangerine Tyrant's yearly medical exam. This is the same guy who is under investigation RIGHT NOW for the following:

•Handing out prescriptions like they were candy. No, literally, his nickname was "Candyman;"
•Drinking on the job;
•Creating a hostile workplace environment; and
•Violating Karen Pence's medical privacy.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/02/d...-trumps-wh-doc
Trump only hires the best...hahahahahahahahahaha

Old 02-09-2019, 11:49 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,389,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No one that heavy is in good shape.
That lying bigot is about as healthy as the dog who keeps eating his tax returns.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:56 AM

14,377 posts, read 14,203,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Forgive me but I am confused. The article you posted is from 2019 but appears to be about last years physical. The numbers quoted don't appear to be the most recent figures. Were the results from this years physical released?
Trump's cholesterol numbers, weight, and calcium numbers were not released this year. There is no reason to assume they are better than last year--unless the results are produced.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:00 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,722,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Democrats need to focus on 2024.

Their 2020 race is going to be a train wreck for the ages!

Yeah they're going to wreck the Trump train.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:46 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,830,521 times
The Pill and Barry are proof that thin isn't necessarily mentally sharp.

I can post videos proving it if needed.

President Trump is not only sharp, his work ethic is top notch.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:54 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,064,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The Pill and Barry are proof that thin isn't necessarily mentally sharp.

I can post videos proving it if needed.

President Trump is not only sharp, his work ethic is top notch.
And the moon is made out of green cheese.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:12 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,830,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And the moon is made out of green cheese.
Did you bring some back with you?

Old 02-10-2019, 10:16 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,064,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Did you bring some back with you?
Trump ate it all, the glutton.

Old 02-10-2019, 10:18 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,274,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The verdict just came in and President Trump is in good shape. This is great news as he wants to keep America great too.

Good news !!!
What ever the President has been doing it seems to be working like a charm. He's going to be with us for a long time.

Verdict of Trump’s ‘second periodic physical exam’: president in ‘very good health’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ver...ry-good-health
“While the reports and recommendations are being finalized, I am happy to announce the president of the United States is in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his presidency, and beyond," Conley said.
Another Maga Kool-aid drinker posting a cheerleader thread about trump.

Can we just make a maga Kool-aid drinker megathread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies