Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2019, 09:19 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
First, Isreal cannot afford to lose one major war. If she would lose one it would be the end of Israel. So let's take a look at Israes northern border. There is Hezzbolah and they are real tough and dedicated. Then there are the Iranians and they are very tough and not afraid to die for their religion. There is also the Syrian army to consider. All those are experienced fighters from the Syrian civil war. On top of that is the Gaza front. So tiny Israel is going to have a real big war on her hands. The problem is that Israel might be forced to use nuclear weapons. But if Israel would use nukes the reaction around the world would be unpredictable. So it would be a big risk but one she might have to take. That's the problem through Israelis eye
Exactly what the Bible predicted. They would be surrounded by enemies. They are God's people so they won't get destroyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2019, 11:14 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Oh, the nerves! And this is from a citizen of a country that invaded dozens of countries in the last decades, killed millions of innocent people, butchered whole villages in Vietnam, enslaved whole populations, put its own citizens in camps because they are japanese origine.
In the whole israeli-palestinian conflict died less Arabs than Vietnamese in one month.

Even if Israel will get crazy it will not get even close to what this country did. So **** *** **** up.
As a Vietnam veteran I would REALLY like to know how in the hell you can accuse me and my fellow veterans of killing millions of innocent people and butchering whole villages. The people I shot at fired on me first. walk the walk or shut up.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 AM

2,362 posts, read 777,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Off course it does.
No it doesn't. Like I said, try to take it back and see what happens.

Quote:
You can imagine what will happen to oil prices and to the world economy if Israel will destroy all the oil fields in the ME? And we will do it, if cornered. Why would american oil producers will sell for 60 if they can sell for 500 to Europe?
I do like it for the rest of the audience to see your sick fantasies of destroying your neighbors, trying to destroy the world economy just because you're not getting your way. I hope they gain insight from this.

But notwithstanding you're acting like a spoiled brat (wah wah if we don't get our way we will break everything wah wah), it's also completely empty bluster. If Israel does something like that, you guys will be wiped off the face of the Middle East. You won't do something like that, you can dream though. I think your dreams are sick, and this is why I will support your neighbors in gaining nuclear weapons. But to be clear, all you're doing is dreaming.

I truly feel sorry for your neighbors, what Europeans did to them by creating your country out of their land, was truly a immoral action and your rhetoric just underscores it.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Honestly? You think Israelis will want to move to Europe, given the rising antisemitism?

And as far as this country, you don't think there'd be an uproar if 6 million Jews moved to America? We have enough anti-Jewish hate crime as it is.
I'll take 6 million israelis over 6 million Iranians any day...……..

Old 02-12-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I'll take 6 million israelis over 6 million Iranians any day...……..
I've been to both Israel and Iran many times. Iranians are a lot nicer, the food is a wash, and Iran as a country is more beautiful (granted it's bigger).

I will give you this, Israeli women are showing off what they got and also will sleep with you after some drinks, so in that area, Israel is a lot more fun.

Have you been to either country?

Old 02-12-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
I've been to both Israel and Iran many times. Iranians are a lot nicer, the food is a wash, and Iran as a country is more beautiful (granted it's bigger).

I will give you this, Israeli women are showing off what they got and also will sleep with you after some drinks, so in that area, Israel is a lot more fun.

Have you been to either country?
no I have not. however I am an American WASP...…...i'm sure my being in iran would be much more dangerous to me than being in Israel...………...

Old 02-12-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
no I have not. however I am an American WASP...…...i'm sure my being in iran would be much more dangerous to me than being in Israel...………...
Well, unless you tell them you want America or Israel to destroy their country, they will kill you with great hospitality. Unlike Israeli's who are not particularly well known for their hospitality because well they originate in Europe, the lionshare of them.

Old 02-12-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Well, unless you tell them you want America or Israel to destroy their country, they will kill you with great hospitality. Unlike Israeli's who are not particularly well known for their hospitality because well they originate in Europe, the lionshare of them.
I would definitely ask why in the hell they held the hostages for over a year in 1979...…………..

Old 02-12-2019, 05:45 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
First, Isreal cannot afford to lose one major war. If she would lose one it would be the end of Israel. So let's take a look at Israes northern border. There is Hezzbolah and they are real tough and dedicated. Then there are the Iranians and they are very tough and not afraid to die for their religion. There is also the Syrian army to consider. All those are experienced fighters from the Syrian civil war. On top of that is the Gaza front. So tiny Israel is going to have a real big war on her hands. The problem is that Israel might be forced to use nuclear weapons. But if Israel would use nukes the reaction around the world would be unpredictable. So it would be a big risk but one she might have to take. That's the problem through Israelis eye
Believe me, if Israel is about to lose a major war (any war for Israel is major) her Doomsday Plan comes into play.

Then, you will see the entire Mideast turned into glass

Old 02-12-2019, 08:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Exactly what the Bible predicted. They would be surrounded by enemies. They are God's people so they won't get destroyed.
God’s people? What the hell does that mean?

If they’re God’s people, then what does that make the rest of us?

If they’re God’s people, why were they persecuted for centuries and damn near murdered to extinction? Why didn’t God stop all that stuff?

If there’s a God, it’s pretty damn apparent that he has no people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies