Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 06:53 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

One NYC woman that is seriously not likely to be on board with AOC's plan to get rid of cows. AOC has some work to do.

Craving a burger and the restaurant is out of them is just too much for this pregnant woman.

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pregnant-...h-bat-cops-say

Last edited by phma; 02-10-2019 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: CHANGE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2019, 06:59 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Here is one NYC woman that is seriously not likely to be on board with AOC's plan to get rid of cows. AOC has some work to do.

Craving a burger and the restaurant is out of them is just to much for this pregnant woman.

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pregnant-...h-bat-cops-say
AOC should be ignored. She will not win re-election. Here 15-minutes are almost over. She was elected from a district with 15000 votes against an incumbent that was not paying attention. She is only popular because she is so stupid and semi-cute.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
AOC should be ignored. She will not win re-election. Here 15-minutes are almost over. She was elected from a district with 15000 votes against an incumbent that was not paying attention. She is only popular because she is so stupid and semi-cute.

It would be a mistake and a missed opportunity to ignore AOC. She has a lot of followers in congress and the public. She produced a road map for poverty and some of the 2020 are signing on to her plan.

In the interest of safety :
She might want to hold a town hall meeting and get the message out to all the hungry cowgirls in NYC before someone takes a bat to her windows.

Last edited by phma; 02-10-2019 at 07:50 AM..

Old 02-10-2019, 07:17 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It would be a mistake and a missed opportunity to ignore AOC. She has a lot of followers in congress and the public. She produced a road map for poverty and some of the 2020 are signing on to her plan.
Yep.

#1 I can't turn on NPR without hearing AOC buzz.

#2 Her supporters are 100% fine with her Trump-level BS and don't even realize it is BS most of the time.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:45 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Don't underestimate the stupidity of liberal voters. They just might re-elect her. Look at the moron Maxine Waters and how she gets re-elected again and again.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:28 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yep.

#1 I can't turn on NPR without hearing AOC buzz.

#2 Her supporters are 100% fine with her Trump-level BS and don't even realize it is BS most of the time.
NPR is neo-liberal propaganda at it's worst. At least my local affiliate (WNYC) is. So it is no surprise it has turned into the "AOC radio hour" along with the usual fanfare of Jew/black/feminazi boosting and white-people-bad garbage.

The only reason I listen to it is because I will admit I enjoy laughing along and mocking almost everything they cover, at least for as long as I can stand to listen to it.

Old 02-10-2019, 10:09 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
NPR is neo-liberal propaganda at it's worst. At least my local affiliate (WNYC) is. So it is no surprise it has turned into the "AOC radio hour" along with the usual fanfare of Jew/black/feminazi boosting and white-people-bad garbage.

The only reason I listen to it is because I will admit I enjoy laughing along and mocking almost everything they cover, at least for as long as I can stand to listen to it.

Yes, NPR is very biased.

I was listening to an NPR podcast this morning where someone was upset that the new restaurant was getting too many wealthy white people. Later in the podcast it was mentioned that white men like to sit by themselves at cafes unlike other groups.

If someone made the same statements about another identity group - NPR would be one of the first to object.

Tired of blatant double standards....although this isn't as bad as NPR's Mississippi is intolerant for not wanting a gay bar, but Iran is tolerant of gays.

Old 02-10-2019, 10:44 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Don't underestimate the stupidity of liberal voters. They just might re-elect her. Look at the moron Maxine Waters and how she gets re-elected again and again.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Conservative voters after all the elected the moron to Presidency and tried to elect a man who had a thing for teenage girls.

Old 02-10-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Don't underestimate the stupidity of Conservative voters after all the elected the moron to Presidency and tried to elect a man who had a thing for teenage girls.
Imagine just how bad the democrat was that would lose to someone like that.

Horrible comes to mind, just horrible !!!

Getting back on topic, AOC has some work to do !!!
So far she is the next chapter in horrible and democrats are signing on to her horrible BS.
Democrats just don't seem interested in winning. They would rather be outraged.

Old 02-10-2019, 12:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
How is this political or controversial or have anything at all to do with AOC?

This belongs in Current Events.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies