Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 04:20 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Bringin' out the alpha male big guns are ya???
He owned all the Dems in the Kav. hearing and insured him a seat on SCOTUS.

He knows how to deal with people that lead from behind !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2019, 05:00 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Stop already. I do not blame you for being embarrassed for supporting such a bad excuse for human DNA that Trump is, but the constant deflection is ad nauseam. In the name of everything sane just stop.
yes, please stop justifying.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:06 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Count on it.
Lindsey Graham is gearing up to go after all those who signed off on the FISA warrants attesting to verification.
Be happy to keep the left informed knowing the liberal media won't.
It may be the year of the pig in China but its going to be the year of the dog and pony show here.
They already investigated the Page FISA Warrants ad nauseum, didn't Nunes waste the last two investigating the FBI and even gaining access to the unredacted warrants, and nothing. The senate never found an issue with the Warrant but go ahead and waste more time.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:07 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
The OP is under the assumption that the GOP majority Senate actually held a real investigation.
You summed it up!

Old 02-10-2019, 05:52 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...MclQhc.twitter

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

I think a lot of this information has been out there, the difference is, people are asking for the Dems to finally be investigated. I'm sure that the left would have no problem with that - who would be against the truth getting out there? No matter the outcome...right?

I'm all for it. Investigate them all - and give them the exact same treatment that Trump got for 2 years.
First off, Trump and his campaign have in no way been cleared (by a Credible source like Mueller) only by a
complicit Partisan Senate who would do anyting to hold on to power and cover up the possible Trump campaigns crimes and misdeeds. (A lot of people in his campaign have been indicted, some have pleaded guilty, some have
lied about meetings with the Russians under oath, some have been sentenced to Prison, in courts of law...if that is your idea of "innocent" then I have no words.)

If there is evidence that seem to support that someone or some group is guilty of a crime, then yes they should be investigated...and then ofcourse a Judge will sign off on it.
But, if it's just that you are angry that you got busted for bank robbery, and the cop that arrested you (the cop that you hate)didn't get busted (because he didn't do anyting)....and it's just sour grapes because you want to see him punished, then no....that wouldn't be justice, it would be violating his civil rights and no Judge or Department of Justice official
would sign off on that. That would be a false narrative.

When asked in Helsinki, if he wanted Trump to win, and instructed his people to help Trump, Putin answered "Yes".
It is well known that he hated Hillary Clinton, ever since her days as Secretary of State.

Just another attempt at deflection and denial by the Right.

But, yes theoretically if they had credible evidence of a crime, then an investigation should happen...
but that was an biased opinion piece without a lot of credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They already investigated the Page FISA Warrants ad nauseum, didn't Nunes waste the last two investigating the FBI and even gaining access to the unredacted warrants, and nothing. The senate never found an issue with the Warrant but go ahead and waste more time.
EXACTLY!

Quote:
The OP is under the assumption that the GOP majority Senate actually held a real investigation.
It was a REAL attempt at deflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Bring it. If Hillary broke the law, she needs to be held accountable, just as Trump and his family should be held accountable. Hillary and Ivanka can be cell mates.
I agree, if someone breaks the law, then Justice should be served, no matter whether they have a D or an R
besides their name. But you can't go arresting someone just because you don't like them.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:53 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...MclQhc.twitter

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

I think a lot of this information has been out there, the difference is, people are asking for the Dems to finally be investigated. I'm sure that the left would have no problem with that - who would be against the truth getting out there? No matter the outcome...right?

I'm all for it. Investigate them all - and give them the exact same treatment that Trump got for 2 years.
I have no problem with the Dems being investigated. If they're involved in collusion, that should come out as well. Let's get it all out on the table.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
But there is enough there that even Devin Nunes is calling for a probe! Surely, that says something. /s
He tried hard with Hillary and what happened?

Old 02-10-2019, 08:28 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Stop already. I do not blame you for being embarrassed for supporting such a bad excuse for human DNA that Trump is, but the constant deflection is ad nauseam. In the name of everything sane just stop.
Deflection is writing a post assuming what the OP is thinking. I have not deflected from my own original post.

You can't discuss the topic at hand, so you go after me, personally. That says a lot about you.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:35 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I have no problem with the Dems being investigated. If they're involved in collusion, that should come out as well. Let's get it all out on the table.
That's what anyone should want who isn't blinded by their "no questions asked" support for their own party or the people in it.

And before the posters who can't concentrate on the topic and want to assume things about me, and come on here with yet another unsubstantiated claim, I have said, several times, on many threads throughout over the years, that I do not support people just because they have an R behind their name. (Hint: It's one of the reasons I voted for Trump - because there are problems in both parties, and while some people refuse to see that, others do.)

Old 02-10-2019, 08:36 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Tables Turned - Request For Dems To Be Investigated For Collusion With Russia

Don't get your hopes up. Trump's campaign was not 'cleared' by anyone and the opinion piece reads like a hoax. The notion that the Democrats have something like a Russian problem is ludicrous. It was nonsense before and it is still nonsense. Trump's Justice Department has had two full years to launch a real investigation. There is nothing ... and Trump actually knows it. Everyone seems to know it but you.

You people are starting to sound depressed and desperate. Real buzz kills at a party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies