Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 04:06 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I can see how disturbing it is, and the answer is "not at all".
He did in that very quote, which you are obviously blind to. Claiming that only one party can win the 2020 election is an undemocratic slander of the people's right to make the choice they want to make in 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
the Democrats have spent to the last two years trying to nullify the LAST Presidential election.
NEGATIVE.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:08 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Chow, If I was in CA I'd be concerned about the welcome mat of the tens of thousands of illegals your Governor has said welcome to your state. I don't see how CA can support what they are welcoming to come in.

CA is already full. Where do you put another few million illegal and uneducated people ?
Yeah, Jerry Brown was the last Gov and he was left, this new nitwit Newsom makes ol Brown look like a staunch conservative.

I'm just hoping my property value remains fairly high and we're also waiting for an elderly family member to buy the farm as tacky as that sounds Then I wanna get the hell out of this state.

Jeez, like I said, I just hope they don't destroy it by then.

Automation is the new mantra for the coming years, yeah, lets import more poor and uneducated people and let the ones we have here now fight even harder for scrapes.

The often unspoken thing about all of this is that the politicians are killing our own lower economic tiered people that are already citizens, immigrants or homegrown, it's not going to hurt me, it's going to hurt them.

The politicians don't give a rip, more votes, more cheap labor.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:13 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
The fringe communist left is losing their grip.

Love literally does trump hate. We love America. Our ideology will beat theirs, which is about hating whites, hating biological sex science, hating walls. Hate is low energy.
You love Amerca ca. 1955. You love "white Christian America." You love the fictional America of Norman Rockwell's paintings or TV shows like Leave it to Beaver and The Andy Griffith Show.

You hate the diverse society that America is today and are doing everything you can to destroy it.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,345,690 times
He'll probably be in jail by then anyway.

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
You love Amerca ca. 1955. You love "white Christian America." You love the fictional America of Norman Rockwell's paintings or TV shows like Leave it to Beaver and The Andy Griffith Show.

You hate the diverse society that America is today and are doing everything you can to destroy it.
Do you know any other tunes?

Old 02-11-2019, 04:20 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
That's wht you think. It doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Trump is an immoral loose cannon who does not want what is best for America. He wants what is best for Trump. He's being investigated by a lifelong Republican and the investigation is thus far shorter in duration that, for example, Ken Starr's investigation into Bill Clinton's underwear and Trey Gowdy's look at Benghazi. Yet, it has yield real, actual indictments for which some people have spent real, actual jail time.
And that's what you think. More than 2 years into this "investigation" and not a single indictment proves the entire reason for the investigation, Trump's alleged collusion with Russia.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:24 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Do you know any other tunes?
Do Republicans?

For 40 years it's been nothing but abortion, gay marriage, school choice, "family values," "separation of church and state is evil," "Democrats are coming for your guns," and 'trickle-down works, believe us!'

Old 02-11-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And that's what you think. More than 2 years into this "investigation" and not a single indictment proves the entire reason for the investigation, Trump's alleged collusion with Russia.
That is not the reason for the investigation, it is to determine to what extent the Russians interfered in the 2016 election and/or sought to destabilize our political system. Whether Trump colluded has always been a secondary question.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post

Van Jones was correct in describing the election of Trump as a whitelash.

It was one of the last dying gasps of White Christian America attempting to stop the cultural changes that have and will continue to occur.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/o...n-america.html

Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
That is not the reason for the investigation, it is to determine to what extent the Russians interfered in the 2016 election and/or sought to destabilize our political system. Whether Trump colluded has always been a secondary question.
That may be what's rattling around in your brain but that's not the point given to appoint the special counsel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies