Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 06:17 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times

Advertisements

They even brag about it.

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/11/...y-documentary/

Why are we not reading about it in an American based newspaper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2019, 07:28 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
But you don’t have to take her word for it. “When people ask me how they can help Israel,” former Israeli Prime Minister and uber-hawk Ariel Sharon once told an audience in the United States, “I tell them — help AIPA

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/12/...-destroyed-it/

3 countries influencing our elections very BIGLY.

Old 03-24-2019, 06:53 PM

35,061 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
They even brag about it.

The Jews do not deny using money they've earned and writing ability they have to support America's alliance with Israel. Ted Kennedy sure supported the Irish Republican Army, an opponent of a very close ally, Britain.

Old 03-25-2019, 05:07 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times
Quote:
They even brag about it.

Pretty much.
Every country freeloading off us would get laughed at if they brought up the race card if we criticize their influence on our political system but Israel gets a free pass.

In it, leaders of the pro-Israel lobby speak openly about how they use money to influence the political process, in ways so blunt that if the comments were made by critics, they’d be charged with anti-Semitism.

Old 03-25-2019, 05:11 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times
Quote:
But you don’t have to take her word for it. “When people ask me how they can help Israel,” former Israeli Prime Minister and uber-hawk Ariel Sharon once told an audience in the United States, “I tell them — help AIPA

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/12/...-destroyed-it/

3 countries influencing our elections very BIGLY.
According to Israel radio (in hebrew) Kol Yisrael, Peres warned Sharon Wednesday that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us."

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers warned Sharon against saying what he said in public because "it would cause us a public relations disaster."

Old 03-25-2019, 06:34 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The Jews do not deny using money they've earned and writing ability they have to support America's alliance with Israel. Ted Kennedy sure supported the Irish Republican Army, an opponent of a very close ally, Britain.
How much tax payer money did we send the IRA?

Old 03-25-2019, 08:06 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
What do you think every single Lobbyist does in DC? Hand out fliers? Singling out Jews for doing so and not any other Lobbyist group makes this thread anti-Semitic.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:11 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
According to Israel radio (in hebrew) Kol Yisrael, Peres warned Sharon Wednesday that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us."

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers warned Sharon against saying what he said in public because "it would cause us a public relations disaster."
So you say that Peres gave this warning to Sharon on Wednesday?

Wow. I know you're working hard to make the Jewish state look bad, but these two men are DEAD.

You've just lost all credibility, seeking out an old news report and trying to make it look current.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:27 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So you say that Peres gave this warning to Sharon on Wednesday?

Wow. I know you're working hard to make the Jewish state look bad, but these two men are DEAD.

You've just lost all credibility, seeking out an old news report and trying to make it look current.
You're responding to a anti-Semite who's using a fake parroted quote from 2001.

https://www.camera.org/article/false...is-fabricated/

Old 03-25-2019, 08:29 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,072 times
there are some things we are not allowed to discuss..i remember the surgeon general under bill Clinton suggesting we "study" or drug policy a little more and she was shouted down and quit...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies