Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2023, 11:16 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,733,126 times

Advertisements

Just a reminder. July 4th, 2023, the SCOTUS blocked the Biden administration from working with social media entities to censor vaccine content. Additional action is also in the works against this administration for 1st amendment violations regarding the same.
As one who was very badly injured and left disabled by the vaccine, I've had my posts deleted, whole online groups of injured's just discussing symptoms and what helped were deleted, been ignored and minimized by much of the medical field, all for a vaccine I was mandated to take!
I will say that my labs show the vaccine does likely work in reducing the severity of Covid, but there is real risk of serious side effects and death from it. And, as most of us have figured out, it does not keep one from getting Covid or from spreading it to others.

Old 10-31-2023, 11:42 AM

4,545 posts, read 2,269,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
Just a reminder. July 4th, 2023, the SCOTUS blocked the Biden administration from working with social media entities to censor vaccine content. Additional action is also in the works against this administration for 1st amendment violations regarding the same.
As one who was very badly injured and left disabled by the vaccine, I've had my posts deleted, whole online groups of injured's just discussing symptoms and what helped were deleted, been ignored and minimized by much of the medical field, all for a vaccine I was mandated to take!
I will say that my labs show the vaccine does likely work in reducing the severity of Covid, but there is real risk of serious side effects and death from it. And, as most of us have figured out, it does not keep one from getting Covid or from spreading it to others.

And this is it right here. I was not and am still not willing to risk serious side effects or death to have a lighter case of Covid. I had Covid. All of my vaccinated family and friends had Covid too and not a lighter version either.

Old 10-31-2023, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
And this is it right here. I was not and am still not willing to risk serious side effects or death to have a lighter case of Covid. I had Covid. All of my vaccinated family and friends had Covid too and not a lighter version either.
Not only this, but the CICP compensation program does not have your back. At the current rate of injury case review it will be 8-9 years for them to get through the backlog. Many of us will be/already are jobless, bankrupt, homeless, or may be dead before then. I understand that there will be fraudulent claims, but in cut and dried cases like mine and others that were in the hospital and have full documentation/proof they should come running like Les Schwab when you pull in for new tires. The lack of this has totally ruined trust in vaccines, obviously for a majority of the US population.

Old 10-31-2023, 05:53 PM

32 posts, read 22,548 times
I'm sorry for your injury, OP.

I've been banned, blocked and canceled too.

At this point, there is so much research coming out of mainstream sources that I think it is becoming impossible to deny that there are very serious problems.

We now have multiple studies of immunoglobulin class-switching. The mRNA shots effectively train immune systems to treat COVID spike antigen as an tolerated allergen.

Four papers have come out in 2023 detailing how mRNA COVID vaccines damage the heart. One truly horrific study from Hungary showed rat heart cells became dysfunctional after both mRNA vaccines, with PKA and calcium channels impacted. Another from Japan shows that vaccinated hearts had higher glucose uptake than unvaccinated.

The FDA admits that there is a safety signal for seizures for 2-4 year old children with both mRNA vaccines which may or may not be of significance.

It has been known since 2021 that the COVID spike is toxic to endothelial cells (blood vessel lining) and can cross the blood-brain barrier. But strangely, the vaccines were designed to produce mass amounts of the most toxic element of COVID.

What a disaster.

Now, I think we are facing a new phase in which the avalanche of research cannot be contained and there will be a campaign of minimization, obfuscation, outright lying and protestations that they were doing their best at the time.

Old 10-31-2023, 06:08 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
One only needs to look at all cause mortality rates across the globe. Deduct the actual covid deaths and one sees a substantial increase in all cause mortality. Now, a raft of excuses was put forth as everyone knows. However, there is one island nation in the world that had the vaxxine rollout occurring before any lockdowns and before there was any covid. If the excess mortality was caused by the effects of lockdowns and covid itself, even including inability to get routine medical care, then that single island nation would show no excess mortality. However, that is not what we see. What we see is the all cause mortality increasing in sinc to the increasing vaxx rollout. The excess deaths appear to have been caused by the vaxx itself.

And I am one of the vaxx casualties. It's uncanny, when speaking to folks around me, it turns out that a lot of people have been injured by this vaxx. We are not talking about one in 100 thousand. We are talking about one in just a few tens.

Old 10-31-2023, 09:23 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDerry View Post
I'm sorry for your injury, OP.

I've been banned, blocked and canceled too.

At this point, there is so much research coming out of mainstream sources that I think it is becoming impossible to deny that there are very serious problems.

We now have multiple studies of immunoglobulin class-switching. The mRNA shots effectively train immune systems to treat COVID spike antigen as an tolerated allergen.

Four papers have come out in 2023 detailing how mRNA COVID vaccines damage the heart. One truly horrific study from Hungary showed rat heart cells became dysfunctional after both mRNA vaccines, with PKA and calcium channels impacted. Another from Japan shows that vaccinated hearts had higher glucose uptake than unvaccinated.

The FDA admits that there is a safety signal for seizures for 2-4 year old children with both mRNA vaccines which may or may not be of significance.

It has been known since 2021 that the COVID spike is toxic to endothelial cells (blood vessel lining) and can cross the blood-brain barrier. But strangely, the vaccines were designed to produce mass amounts of the most toxic element of COVID.

What a disaster.

Now, I think we are facing a new phase in which the avalanche of research cannot be contained and there will be a campaign of minimization, obfuscation, outright lying and protestations that they were doing their best at the time.
So what is the NEW part of the bold? Seems like business as usual to me.

Old 11-01-2023, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Agreed.

"It has been known since 2021 that the COVID spike is toxic to endothelial cells (blood vessel lining) and can cross the blood-brain barrier. But strangely, the vaccines were designed to produce mass amounts of the most toxic element of COVID"

Correct. My vaccine reaction of SCLS (systemic capillary leak syndrome) is essentially the reverse mega millions lottery in this aspect. I experienced massive and widespread internal bleeding, during which I had to be IV'd almost 1-gallon of sodium chloride, and consumed another 1.5liters of fluids which didn't come out, to replace blood loss. Most, die during this phase, I was extremely lucky to survive. I recall being so weak I couldn't lift my head up, basically had no blood left just salt water at that point. Unfortunately, when the body reabsorbs this blood, clotting occurs. A week later, I suffered pulmonary emboli in both lungs, an aortic aneurysm and aortic valve damage. ECG findings and troponin levels suggest I had a mild heart attack during this.

Old 11-01-2023, 12:33 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
Agreed.

"It has been known since 2021 that the COVID spike is toxic to endothelial cells (blood vessel lining) and can cross the blood-brain barrier. But strangely, the vaccines were designed to produce mass amounts of the most toxic element of COVID"

Correct. My vaccine reaction of SCLS (systemic capillary leak syndrome) is essentially the reverse mega millions lottery in this aspect. I experienced massive and widespread internal bleeding, during which I had to be IV'd almost 1-gallon of sodium chloride, and consumed another 1.5liters of fluids which didn't come out, to replace blood loss. Most, die during this phase, I was extremely lucky to survive. I recall being so weak I couldn't lift my head up, basically had no blood left just salt water at that point. Unfortunately, when the body reabsorbs this blood, clotting occurs. A week later, I suffered pulmonary emboli in both lungs, an aortic aneurysm and aortic valve damage. ECG findings and troponin levels suggest I had a mild heart attack during this.
Wow! My adverse reaction was nothing compared to yours. Sorry to hear of yours. Most of my symptoms have dissipated now after three years. For one I had long covid symptoms which is now recognized as one of the adverse reactions. I also developed Raynaud's which plagued me through the winter and spring but seems fully gone now. But the most annoying effect is loss of cognition or perhaps it's just the brain fog. After three years it is still there. But I am improving somewhat.

Old 11-01-2023, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Wow! My adverse reaction was nothing compared to yours. Sorry to hear of yours. Most of my symptoms have dissipated now after three years. For one I had long covid symptoms which is now recognized as one of the adverse reactions. I also developed Raynaud's which plagued me through the winter and spring but seems fully gone now. But the most annoying effect is loss of cognition or perhaps it's just the brain fog. After three years it is still there. But I am improving somewhat.
SCLS is typically fatal and it's very rare. From what I gather, there are about 20 confirmed cases from the C19 vax worldwide, with 4 survivors. It's good to hear the long covid stuff goes away, I definitely suffer from that.

Old 11-03-2023, 09:53 PM

32 posts, read 22,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I would call this phase a sort of "limited hangout" in terms of what is being allowed to be said. They can't completely deny things because no one believes them anymore.

In 2021-22, large numbers of Americans were ready to criminalize people who publicly questioned the vaccines. https://katv.com/news/nation-world/h...cine-poll-says

The purpose of the limited hangout is to keep the public discussing specific things. I think the narrative being crafted is: "This was all a mistake by well-meaning people who over-reached in the midst of a crisis."

In the meantime, eminent virologist Takayuki Miyazawa just put out a shocking paper in August.

This guy explains the contents: https://swinehoodsremedy.substack.co...n-indisputable

It appears that COVID variants are not consistent with the natural evolution of viruses.

If the observations and inferences in this paper are correct - and barring a pure hoax, involving fraudulent depositions to sequence databases, they certainly seem to be - then they provide indisputable evidence that the entire history of SARS-CoV2, at least subsequent to the emergence of the original strain, is artificial.

Someone, somewhere, really is doing all this deliberately.

Many people will refuse to go there. It is just too terrifying and unbearable and the only conclusion is that the "vaccines" were part of the plan.

The narrative being crafted for the public needs to lure people away from the idea that COVID was deliberate. It will be about human error and finding scapegoats for us to hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.