Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 01:18 AM

35,073 posts, read 17,024,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If she’s an American then yes...she MUST be allowed to come back. She’s an American. If there are charges you can file against her for joining ISIS, then charge her. If not, forget about it and move on.

I mean, whaddya want from me? I’m not the kind of person that gets all crazy at the mention of ISIS anyway.
You can allow her back and treat her like a deserter, or like Colonel Andre.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 01:19 AM

35,073 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Traitor? Well...how? What official American cause is she a traitor against?
You know the answer damned well. The American cause does not embrace sawing people's heads off for religious reasons.

Old 02-20-2019, 02:19 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times
Quote:
Easy to do if she wasn’t born there.

The issue is people that want to go back to the nations they have birthright citizenship to. Of course they have to be allowed to go home.
I believe she was born here, hopefully though never to return.

Old 02-20-2019, 02:23 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
You know the answer damned well. The American cause does not embrace sawing people's heads off for religious reasons.
We only cover up the rape and abuse of children.

Old 02-20-2019, 03:55 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Take away her citizenship. Then I don't really care what happens to her.

Old 02-20-2019, 04:11 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
If she’s an American then yes...she MUST be allowed to come back. She’s an American. If there are charges you can file against her for joining ISIS, then charge her. If not, forget about it and move on.
There were Americans that defected to Germany during or before WWII - some weren't allowed to comeback. No special privileges for her. If she likes stone age culture and extreme views to make the move to begin with she can stay put.

She defected to ISIS, who was pledged to kill Americans and our allies.

Quote:
I mean, whaddya want from me? I’m not the kind of person that gets all crazy at the mention of ISIS anyway.
You are also the kind of person who refuses to condemn the blatantly racist and Muslim 5 percent Nation.

Old 02-20-2019, 04:15 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
NO returns on traitors.

Who knows what lurks in her heart. Lie to infidels, good! three husbands shot out from under her and who knows her intent upon returning from a land where women and children are not held sacred.

Old 02-20-2019, 04:35 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Traitor? Well...how? What official American cause is she a traitor against?
Aided, abetted and bred with a terrorist. She is a special kind of stupid. A kind of stupid that needs to stay out of the US.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:52 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Did she give aid and comfort to an enemy of our country? Well, I mean my country anyway
What enemy is that? ISIS? Your country created ISIS and doesn’t mind using it as a reason to remain at perpetual war in the Middle East.
Quote:
You can allow her back and treat her like a deserter, or like Colonel Andre.
What did she desert from?

Again, if she committed a crime, charge her with it. Just don’t twist the issue into a pretzel while doing it.

Quote:
What American cause is she a traitor against?

LMAO...see, that question is KILLING you folks because you either don’t know what our cause is in the Middle East or you know that it’s too nefarious and corrupt to talk about. Which one is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I believe she was born here, hopefully though never to return.
That’s fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Take away her citizenship. Then I don't really care what happens to her.
Birthright citizenships can’t be taken away when it’s the only citizenship you’ve ever had.

Charge her with a crime. Simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
There were Americans that defected to Germany during or before WWII - some weren't allowed to comeback. No special privileges for her. If she likes stone age culture and extreme views to make the move to begin with she can stay put.

She defected to ISIS, who was pledged to kill Americans and our allies.

You are also the kind of person who refuses to condemn the blatantly racist and Muslim 5 percent Nation.
She “defected” to ISIS? WTH does that mean? ISIS isn’t a nation. It’s nothing more than just one more rebellious faction in the Middle East.

As for your comment on the 5 percent Nation, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Don’t remember ever discussing that with you or anyone else. Hell, I don’t remember ANY a conversations with you at all. That said, whatever my feelings on any black group may be, that’s not something that I talk about with outsiders. In other words, I won’t Tom for ya under any circumstances. There are a few other black posters here that will give you the comfort you’re looking for. Not me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Aided, abetted and bred with a terrorist. She is a special kind of stupid. A kind of stupid that needs to stay out of the US.
This whole “terrorist” thing leaves me unfazed. It’s been used too much. What ISIS does over there isn’t my concern. And really, they’ve done nothing worse than any other faction in the Middle East.

If the United States wasn’t over there meddling in things that aren’t our business, there’d never be an ISIS to begin with. And even if there was an ISIS, they wouldn’t be bothering us at all.

Old 02-20-2019, 09:26 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
i say anyone that joined ISIS should never be allowed to return home. they need to be treated as enemies of the state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies