Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Hopefully he will seize the assets of all these illegals. Including moneys being send back to Mexico.

A few years hard labor building the wall before they are released back in to Mexico would also be fitting.
Being here without legal status is a civil tort, not a criminal offense. You might want to fact check your ideas before you post them here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This.

Trump embarrassed himself today. Much like Donald Trump himself, many of the the Trump supporters here on City-Data only know how to deal with criticism and failure by insulting people and being rude to others.

Honestly, folks: how many Trump supporters have you met on this forum who are open to reasonable discussion based on facts? Much less ask how many Trump supporters you've come across on City-Data who are polite, friendly, and respectful.....

I wouldn't know. If there are any Trump supporters on this forum who are open to reasonable discussion based on facts, they don't make themselves very obvious. Maybe there have been a few, I can't recall them though.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:49 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
I get that the Left is against ANYTHING Trump but why in the world wouldn't they want to secure our borders? This is more of an national emergency than anything else. It's securing OUR borders and not in other countries securing theirs. WHO doesn't want to secure our country?

If the Left just gave up the idea it's Trump and just build the wall without hesitation, America wins. How does NOT having a wall benefit any Americans? It's much better spent funds than other frivolous spending that the government does.
Seriously? He admitted today that it is NOT an emergency.

“I could do the wall over a longer period of time," Trump admitted. “I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster."

https://www.philly.com/politics/nati...-20190215.html

5,687 posts, read 7,182,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Really? And how do you know that, are you his personal physician?
Because we were taught the symptoms in school. They don't do that anymore, as far as I know. Tonsils and adenoids and appendicitis, these were all topics of much discussion when I was a kid, so that people would recognize the symptoms. BTW, Mark Zuckerberg appears to have adenoids as well.

3,105 posts, read 3,833,781 times
Quote:
Being here without legal status is a civil tort, not a criminal offense. You might want to fact check your ideas before you post them here.

But identify theft and tax evasion are criminal offenses. But I guess you believe they are all just here on vacation?

Old 02-15-2019, 10:53 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Seriously? He admitted today that it is NOT an emergency.

“I could do the wall over a longer period of time," Trump admitted. “I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster."

https://www.philly.com/politics/nati...-20190215.html
What a tool. This statement will become part of the court case as to why this isn't a national emergency. In fact, it's really all the courts will need to hear to know this "emergency" is bogus. And it comes right from the mouth of the idiot himself. Truly a stupid, stupid man.

57,264 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How many more dead Americans do we need to decide what is a national emergency ?

Not one more is my answer. Angle families should not be a growing segment of the population if it can be prevented and it can be decreased if not prevented.
I thought you were speaking about gun control or opioids.

2,382 posts, read 3,500,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
So Trump goes on this list as protecting the Country by blocking barefoot stoller pushing Moms

Not going to happen.

What is more likely to happen? Nancy Pelosi becomes Madame President.

The Jerry Springer audience in this Country is NOT enough to re elect this buffoon.
Those numbers have not grown.
Everyone else , who was fooled, and for which his lies about Russia Ties during the campaign would / could have changed their minds away from a vote for him...ME...specifically will not make the same mistake.

He stacked that audience today in the Rose Garden with "seat fillers"
He slipped as usual and busted himself- saying- we wouldnt need all this talent as he waved his hand over the audience.

Best way to reinforce security at the border is to use all the money he and his family will have to pay to the US after they are convicted for their crimes against the United States.
What are you smoking?
It's making you delusional.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:55 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
This is not new money. Once it goes to the Dept of Defense, the president can redirect it. The DOD is part of the Executive Branch.
Not necessarily. It depends on the specific program.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:57 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I wish I was able to watch the presser live. I guess I'll watch a clip of it later.
He said it would go to the courts, he expects it. He used those women that had relatives killed by illegal immigrants as props to make his case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies