Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 12:48 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times

Advertisements

The only people that President Trump is unpopular with is anti Americans and criminals. Americans love President Trump as do citizens of other nations. Saying he is wildly unpopular is nonsense. Of course radical leftists hate him. That's to be expected. He's got their number and they know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2019, 12:50 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
#1 reason

The Dems will nominate someone even worse than Hillary.
I agree with this. When Warren announced, I jumped up and down with pure joy. Sanders is about to announce another run apparently, which will ensure the Bernie Bros sit out the general or vote third party again when the nomination is once again stolen from Sanders. A lot can happen between now and the election, of course. But I'm feeling how I felt when it became clear to me that Hillary would get the nomination, as I knew she was a Democrat that Trump could beat.

Old 02-16-2019, 12:51 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The only people that President Trump is unpopular with is anti Americans and criminals. Americans love President Trump as do citizens of other nations. Saying he is wildly unpopular is nonsense. Of course radical leftists hate him. That's to be expected. He's got their number and they know it.
Does that mean that you guys were Anti-American for not liking Barack Obama? Or is that different somehow?.....

Old 02-16-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
HAHAHA! Trump will be lucky to survive his first term. He will never be reelected.

And by the way, he is a liar, a wanna-be dictator and almost certainly a traitor in Putin's back pocket. Also, he plays more golf than any president in recent history, but I guess that's better than him sitting around in his underwear eating Big Macs while watching Fox and Friends.
Let me guess...you were also on the "he will never win the first time" bandwagon?

Old 02-16-2019, 12:55 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,328,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Let me guess...you were also on the "he will never win the first time" bandwagon?

Nope. I knew he was a real threat to our country, especially when he was running against a candidate as bad as Clinton. I never underestimate the stupidity of people.

Old 02-16-2019, 12:55 PM

305 posts, read 196,191 times
If Individual No. 1 is re-elected it is due to the flyover states drinking the kool aid of a twice divorceee with numerous affairs.
Who is a racist (see Charlotte) a misogynist see the Billy Bush Video, that continously lies (see the migrant caravan)

Who shares their christian values - - they are hypocrites.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Nope. I knew he was a real threat to our country, especially when he was running against a candidate as bad as Clinton. I never underestimate the stupidity of people.
You didn't always feel this was apparently. //www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post43089112

Quote:
Dems really should accept that Hillary is going to be the nominee. I can't stand her, but she's going to win. It's also becoming more and more likely that she's the next president if the GOP actually nominates Trump.

We can almost certainly look forward to four years of scandals, corruption, and expensive investigations. We will learn all kinds of new ways for a president to use their office for personal financial gain. Her nomination ceremony will begin a sad time for our democracy.
I actually felt the opposite as time went on. Initially very anti trump during the early primary stages, it became clear to me that trump connected with white working class voters in the mid west in a way that the traditional GOP nominee never could. I'm having a difficult time seeing another Republican who would have won PA, MI, or WI.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:19 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Evidence of collusion found by Mueller? I mean, it's been two years now.

Evidence of illegal activity by Clinton? I mean Repugs have been investigating her for 30 years!

Old 02-16-2019, 01:23 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Barr will skwash the Mueller Report.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:24 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,315,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
It's not the economy stupid. What's trumps approval rating? How can someone who is so universally disliked, except for his 35% base be re-elected? The Dems have to put out a viable candidate, but they are out there. I just don't see it happening.
They better turn over every rock because thus far I'm not seeing it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
#1 reason

The Dems will nominate someone even worse than Hillary.
Is that possible? I suppose it could be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies