Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 07:09 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
She does take pretty good care of herself though.

She's 13 years older than Trump, and I wouldn't be surprised if her vitals/lab work/etc. are better than Trump's.
I believe you believe that. lol That's the rub and that's on you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 07:19 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Keep kicking butt, RBG!

Old 02-20-2019, 10:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
RBG is supplementing her Medicare coverage with EMBALM-A-CARE

Old 02-21-2019, 12:22 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Disney can do wonderful things with Animatronics.
Ain't that the truth?

Kavanaugh jerks, twitches and gabbles just like a real little boy! Amazing!

Old 02-21-2019, 12:39 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
This is my sentiments exactly. As a fellow human being I wish her a swift recovery. Cancer is evil and I would wish it on no one.

I however like you am not pleased with her liberal stance on the court. She is an activist judge who believes in legislation from the bench, a completely unconstitutional activity. If she wants to make laws she needs to run for Congress. Stop disrespecting the constitution.

who disrespect the constitution more tha prez cheeseburger and his enablers

Old 02-21-2019, 12:45 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
so glad rug is able to go back to work.

for those of you salivating over hopes that another pro dump supporter gets to replace her soon please remember "karma is a *****"

Old 02-21-2019, 06:45 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
I want to see a picture or video.

Old 02-21-2019, 06:55 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
so glad rug is able to go back to work.

for those of you salivating over hopes that another pro dump supporter gets to replace her soon please remember "karma is a *****"
Bless your heart. You actually thing you "got one up" on someone.

I wish the woman well. It's obvious that she's a very sick. She 85, cancerous, a TMZ video shows she can't without attendants, and breaks bones simply by showing up to work. She ought to retire and take a rest.

The MSM is trying really really hard to push the narrative that she's as healthy as a 50 year old woman. But they carefully don't show any photos, don't ask for any public interviews and RGB hasn't said anything on camera to tell people she's OK. The only known public video of her this year shows a very sick very frail woman.

There is only one sad thing here. A woman so desperate to keep a Republican from naming her replacement, that she bitterly clings to a seat, in vain hopes she can outlast the Trump Presidency. What a sad statement of a life's work. No different than that war monger John McCain who did exactly the same thing, so he could stick it to Trump.

Old 02-21-2019, 07:22 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Bad news for all the disgusting people who were literally praying for her death, RBG is back to work and is in the SCOTUS building today, and she will return to the bench on Tuesday.

Godspeed, Ruth.

https://twitter.com/marinafang/statu...23688373747712
Just in time for the unanimous ruling, AUTHORED by RBG, on state and local government asset seizures

Obviously, she has been participating in discussions and remains quite capable of doing her job.

There does not seem to be a question that Justice Scalia ( just 3 years younger than RBG) would have remained on the bench had he not sucummed to the multitude of publicly undisclosed health issues, coronary artery disease, obesity, diabetes and other issues. He was also a long time smoker.

Despite their differences, he and RBG were the closest of friends and frequently dined and attended the opera together. Their ability to respect eachother and find common ground is perhaps the sort of thing that separates the court from politics and the masses.

Old 02-21-2019, 07:27 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Bad news for all the disgusting people who were literally praying for her death, RBG is back to work and is in the SCOTUS building today, and she will return to the bench on Tuesday.

Godspeed, Ruth.

https://twitter.com/marinafang/statu...23688373747712

That part of your post sums up every bit of how I feel about some of the ugly comments people on here made about her and her health. How anyone can wish ill will on someone, simply because they disagree with their politics or them, as a person, shows how low some people have become.

As much as I dislike Donald Trump, I wish the man no harm or ill will. I hope he enjoys a long, healthy life, just not in the White House.

When some people wonder where Hillary got that "basket of deplorables" comment, they need to look in the mirror. I am glad to see Ruth back at it, she has devoted her life to trying to make America a better place, for decades and decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies