Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2019, 09:34 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Yep, first it's just bump stocks, then its just semi automatic, then it's just horribly deformed babies, then it's used for birth control, then it's put granny in a nursing home so they can sit in a wheelchair or lie in bed all day and drug dementia patients so they'll sleep all day. Let's not forget cancer patients who are put in Hospice to die from lack of water and food (yes, I have watched it happen to several people so don't tell me it doesn't happen!) The frog gets boiled without knowing he's a goner until it's too late.

This is about the lack of respect and honor of human life. Americans had backbone at one time. They stood up against these things. They still do if they won't let radical bullies intimidate them into jelly spine silence.

Yes, they will cause you crazy, over the top, religious zealot to make you feel ashamed, but I care more about what God thinks of me.
That's the problem, they have tired to make God of none effect.
Did you really mean to defend bump stocks and claim that people who support abortion rights don't respect or honor human life? That just drips with hypocrisy.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:34 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I'm not going to define basic words for a leftwinger.

Also, a person does not have to be religious to oppose abortion, which is the false premise that leftwingers like to push.
ergo...……..you can also be religious and support freedom to choose...…….

Old 02-17-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Adopt. Adapt. Get it done. No need to kill the child. Leftwingers always want the easy way out without lifting a finger.
And how many children have you adopted?

Old 02-17-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Psst. (That's the parents' job.)
in a perfect world you are right. However reality is that there are a hell of a lot of deadbeat "fathers"...…...you ever hear the term...…."not my kid"

Old 02-17-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Next up on the abortion Marxists' agenda?

"Gee, those old people with dementia in the nursing homes? They don't know where they are and really don't have a life. Wouldn't it be more compassionate to free them from the shackles of life? Not to mention they are a burden to the families and a big expense for the state."

It's coming, folks, particularly if they aren't thwarted on their abortion-at-any-time-for-any-reason agenda.
they already can make that choice them selves.. its called a living will...……..

my mother has one. she absolutely does not want to go to a nursing home...…….

Old 02-17-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Yep, first it's just bump stocks, then its just semi automatic, then it's just horribly deformed babies, then it's used for birth control, then it's put granny in a nursing home so they can sit in a wheelchair or lie in bed all day and drug dementia patients so they'll sleep all day. Let's not forget cancer patients who are put in Hospice to die from lack of water and food (yes, I have watched it happen to several people so don't tell me it doesn't happen!) The frog gets boiled without knowing he's a goner until it's too late.

This is about the lack of respect and honor of human life. Americans had backbone at one time. They stood up against these things. They still do if they won't let radical bullies intimidate them into jelly spine silence.

Yes, they will cause you crazy, over the top, religious zealot to make you feel ashamed, but I care more about what God thinks of me.
That's the problem, they have tired to make God of none effect.
?

Old 02-17-2019, 09:40 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,961,493 times
Quote:
Adopt. Adapt. Get it done. No need to kill the child. Leftwingers always want the easy way out without lifting a finger.
How many disabled children are being adopted? The backlog means they get put into a group home and become, you ready for this?, wards of the state. The state then becomes solely responsible for them.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:40 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Next up on the abortion Marxists' agenda?

"Gee, those old people with dementia in the nursing homes? They don't know where they are and really don't have a life. Wouldn't it be more compassionate to free them from the shackles of life? Not to mention they are a burden to the families and a big expense for the state."

It's coming, folks, particularly if they aren't thwarted on their abortion-at-any-time-for-any-reason agenda.
I am trying very hard right now to decide if saying what I really want to say to you is worth the punishment I would receive from the moderators.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
how many children have you adopted?

Old 02-17-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
People act like it's all or nothing when it's not. Most people accept the defects that are incompatible with life, that's not the issue. The issue is the opposite who argue for up to birth abortions with no questions asked. Yes, we are expected to accept that nobody will abuse that but I'd rather say no but with exceptions and error on the side of caution. Why risk people aborting a healthy fetus late in the game when you can allow for 'incompatible with life' situations? Because it won't end there, it's quickly turns into 'incompatible with my mental state' and so on.
You'd love Handmaid's Tale, have you watched it? The government makes sure that none of the breeders neglect their fetus or abort it and they snatch it away the minute it's born and give it to a good Christian woman who will protect it and raise it the "right way".

The whole point here is that you either accept the fact that women do not kill healthy babies for trivial reasons or you entertain the thought that we have to control what women do because they can't make moral choices on their own. This crap makes me want to scream, especially when it comes from a woman. If you really believe that women are this depraved, how can you trust them with their infants or toddlers at all? Who knows they might want to go to a party and not be able to find a babysitter so they might just kill their two year old so that it doesn't interfere with their fun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies