Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 04:48 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Trump retweeting the SOTU with REM's Everybody Hurts as the soundtrack showing Democrat and Mitt Romney's sad faces was hilarious but Twitter quickly censored it because leftists have no sense of humor.

was that the reason or, once again, the president was using music without securing permission from the owner in violation of copyright laws?

Old 02-17-2019, 04:49 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,402,235 times
I don't watch it. I don't watch much tv though mostly because liberals like to force their beliefs on people via tv.

Old 02-17-2019, 04:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
That's obviously not correct if you watch video of her episodes.

Note that I never mentioned it until your fellow travelers said Trump is mentally unstable.

I can tell the difference between old age and a serious problem.

Hillary has something going on too. I thought somebody should have done an intervention on her and forced her to quit the campaign so she could focus on her health.
Did you watch Trump's disastrous Rose Gardan Ramble?

It was the freewheeling thoughts of a senile old man. What was SUPPOSED to be a very serious emergency declaration turned into a bizarre 47 minute rally speech.

He boasted about his stock market ('we have all the records'); he praised the Chinese president's pledge to execute people ("1 of the things I'm most excited about'). He reported again on "his great relationship" with the dictator of NK which is found 'right smack in the middle of SK, China, and Russia". Again he went on about women gagged with duct tape (straight outta a movie he saw).

Once he FINALLY got around to that 'emergency declaration' - he then proclaimed that he really didn't need to do this - it just that an emergency declaration lets him build a border wall 'faster".

But you go on and focus on Hillary.

Old 02-17-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
was that the reason or, once again, the president was using music without securing permission from the owner in violation of copyright laws?
lol c'mon man. he was not personally profiting from it.

those twitter/youtube memes come and go.

Old 02-17-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Did you watch Trump's disastrous Rose Gardan Ramble?

It was the freewheeling thoughts of a senile old man. What was SUPPOSED to be a very serious emergency declaration turned into a bizarre 47 minute rally speech.

He boasted about his stock market ('we have all the records'); he praised the Chinese president's pledge to execute people ("1 of the things I'm most excited about'). He reported again on "his great relationship" with the dictator of NK which is found 'right smack in the middle of SK, China, and Russia". Again he went on about women gagged with duct tape (straight outta a movie he saw).

Once he FINALLY got around to that 'emergency declaration' - he then proclaimed that he really didn't need to do this - it just that an emergency declaration lets him build a border wall 'faster".

But you go on and focus on Hillary.
Yeah I'm a little more concerned about a woman that paid for a fake dossier that was used as the basis for her sour grapes campaign that she was cheated out of the election.

NK seems to be doing more of what we want under Trump than under Obama.

I have never heard liberals beat up on China before......a lot of firsts with Trump, especially the left's strange new fear of Russia.

Old 02-17-2019, 04:52 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Trump hates these Fake news network, but yet he can't stop watching them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies