Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2019, 05:12 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Children children - we know these nut jobs exist -And they are from all political, religious and mentally invented demons - If this one is fake, I will promise you there are others out there who are not. Not everything makes the news - but trust me we have our fair share of idiots out there.
I don’t get why you all don’t just accept it! Some folkd are just raving mad-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 05:13 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
None of us ever said these people didn't exist. The FBI has been infiltrating them for decades, and rightly so.

What about other crazies, like the African American who shot a semi automatic into a restaurant in a gay area of San Diego? He is also possibly a member of the Nation of Islam. No media coverage you say? Yes, none outside of San Diego.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...505792781.html

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=911278
Maybe because nobody was injured and he wasn't "dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth."

Old 02-20-2019, 05:15 PM

2,362 posts, read 777,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Maybe because nobody was injured and he wasn't "dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth."
No one was injured here either, in fact the guy didn't attempt to do anything unlike that shooter who tried but failed. He just wrote fantasies on his own computer that the feds somehow obtained, that's perfectly legal.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don’t get don’t just accept it !
?

Old 02-20-2019, 05:16 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Open up excel, type in names, post on internet

@iamnews
Yeah, that image proves nothing.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM

1,199 posts, read 638,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
None of us ever said these people didn't exist. The FBI has been infiltrating them for decades, and rightly so.

What about other crazies, like the African American who shot a semi automatic into a restaurant in a gay area of San Diego? He is also possibly a member of the Nation of Islam. No media coverage you say? Yes, none outside of San Diego.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...505792781.html

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=911278
It’s not often that someone actually begins a whataboutism with the words “what about...†It’s usually a bit more subtle.

I applaud you for your transparency, madam.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Whatever makes you feel better LOL.

If it's being reported on MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN, methinks it is a real story. Those are the "big three" of cable news, and they would not risk their credibility and run the story on their networks without vetting to make sure it's true.

Of course, you already know that and you are purposely being disingenuous, but I have no problem proving you wrong.
It doesn't matter if it's reported on the big 3...in fact, being reported on the big 3 makes me less likely to think they got anything correct. They are too interested in "being first" than "being right". It doesn't matter if it's Fox or CNN, those big outlets are in it for the views and clicks for $$$. How many times must this be said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Hang on -- you seem to be confused on what the news media is suppose to do.

They reported the Smollett story as it was told to them and the Chicago police. No news report I saw made a judgement..
Are you joking? They didn't just report the "facts" that they were told, they inserted their own opinion into it. "This is a modern day lynching" Don Lemon. "This is 2019", it's outrageous, sad, horrible, terrible....guess what those words are? OPINION words.

If you actually believe that not one of them made any kind of judgement - no wonder they fool so many people all of the time.

People can't even tell fact from opinion anymore.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It doesn't matter if it's reported on the big 3...in fact, being reported on the big 3 makes me less likely to think they got anything correct. They are too interested in "being first" than "being right". It doesn't matter if it's Fox or CNN, those big outlets are in it for the views and clicks for $$$. How many times must this be said?

Are you joking? They didn't just report the "facts" that they were told, they inserted their own opinion into it. "This is a modern day lynching" Don Lemon. "This is 2019", it's outrageous, sad, horrible, terrible....guess what those words are? OPINION words.

If you actually believe that not one of them made any kind of judgement - no wonder they fool so many people all of the time.

People can't even tell fact from opinion anymore.
Some people don't trust reputable news sources and prefer to post conspiracy theories based on unconfirmed reports from anonymous sources and twitter feeds.

Last edited by AguaDulce; 02-20-2019 at 06:30 PM..

Old 02-20-2019, 05:31 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Children children - we know these nut jobs exist -And they are from all political, religious and mentally invented demons - If this one is fake, I will promise you there are others out there who are not. Not everything makes the news - but trust me we have our fair share of idiots out there.
I don’t get why you all don’t just accept it! Some folkd are just raving mad-

Isn't that like these females who accuse a man/men of rape (think Kavanaugh) then when their story falls apart and they are exposed as liars they say, "well, there are others that it has happened to so I am bringing attention to that fact"?

Yes, we have our fair share of idiots out there who are raving mad of all persuasions.

I will wait for facts.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:36 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Oh I see, so it’s about who got hurt. Well the Coast Guard guy got busted. As for his intentions, we don’t have a transcript for the black guy. However, given that he shot 19 rounds (!) into the restaurant, I think he might have liked to have killed as many as possible. Let’s classify the black guy shooting under gun violence though...because black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies