Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the Michael Cohen testimony bring enough dirt on Trump to impeach?
Yes, i believe it will 44 14.15%
It will definitely hurt Trump but not enough to impeach 104 33.44%
No, basically it will be a nothingburger 163 52.41%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 10:33 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,466,495 times

Advertisements

LOL You lied to secure loans and yet he replies he never lost them money. So long as you make the payment who cares how you got the money? Sounds real reliable to me. This guy is arguing with congress about what was decided by a judge that he argued with back then, I just can't understand how people are hollering about him being a hero when he comes off as shallow and failed.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:33 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,865,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
In Trump's mind it wouldn't have been a loss. He planned to milk the "stolen election" angle for all it was worth. He was already laying the groundwork for it leading up to the election. And he new there were a whole bunch of suckers who were ready to swallow that crap whole.

Anyone who saw how stunned he looked that night knew he never expected it. It ruined all his plans.
Yep. He would have set up his network and rode the "deep state" and "rigged elections" train for years. It would have been Breitbart on steroids.

Winning the election may turn out to be the single worst thing to happen to Trump.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:34 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,932,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Democrat's star witness is not only going to prison for lying, he is going to prison for lying to Congress.

Let that sink in for a second. The star witness for this hearing in Congress is someone who has already been convicted and is preparing to go to prison for lying to Congress.

Talk about scraping the very bottom of the barrel. That is what we are witnessing here today in this hearing.
And yet the "bottom of the barrel" was your Messiah's personally chosen attorney for a decade. What does that say about him?

7,448 posts, read 2,808,890 times
Quote:
The Democrat's star witness is not only going to prison for lying, he is going to prison for lying to Congress.

Let that sink in for a second. The star witness for this hearing in Congress is someone who has already been convicted and is preparing to go to prison for lying to Congress.

Talk about scraping the very bottom of the barrel. That is what we are witnessing here today in this hearing.
hahahahahaha Trump didn't seem to have any problems with him when he was his personal attorney and fixer for years and years.

If you really wanna see scraping the bottom of the barrel, just look at the argument in the quoted post above. The desperation is ratcheting up!

11,404 posts, read 4,045,413 times
Wow, crazy how coordinated this whole thing is by the republicans. Rep Green yielded some of his time to Jim Jordan. And Jim Jordan IMMEDIATLEY started asking him more questions to attack his character.

The smear campaign against Cohen is unreal. I mean, I get it...I understand why they're attacking Cohen, because he is tearing Trump apart. But good lord, do these republicans have any integrity left?!

Party before country is quite literally on full display for all over America to see.

7,982 posts, read 4,253,004 times
Cohen comes accross extremely credible and contrite. I feel sorry for what I-1 has put upon him. (I know, MC has done may bad things on his own accord.)

Old 02-27-2019, 10:35 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,324,755 times
Quote:

He lied to congress to protect Trump. Let that sink in for a minute.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:35 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,865,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Watching the Republicans attempt to spin this as insignificant is simply everything that is wrong with our government right now.
Have to say I agree.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:37 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,599,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am willing to bet ALOT of GOP primary voters would vote against Trump in the secrecy of the voting box, they just wont admit to it. Just like DEM voters will never admit when their side is wrong in a public forum. Its all the same. Human nature.
Naw i have a bunch of posts discussing Obama's policy errors during his 8 years. in particular his failure to communicate the whys and wherefores along with his failure to insist on prosecutions of those responsible for the great recession and MORE..
Overall a good POTUS but flawed.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:38 AM

27,296 posts, read 28,366,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Save himself from what? He's already guilty. He's going to prison. Period.
Cohen is lying to try to get his prison term reduced.

This is obvious and straight out of the playbook. Please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies