Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 11:38 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,336,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzfn View Post
This cheating dirt bag should have been in jail for years to begin with.

Fo what?

Old 02-22-2019, 11:39 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,505,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So you say, let's see something more documented. I don't think he owns either Kraft Foods or Gillette as you've said.
It appears you're right, this whole time I was misinformed about Robert Kraft, thought this family was the Kraft foods empire (now Heinz-Kraft) .

Old 02-22-2019, 11:43 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,840,565 times
I'll wait for more information before passing judgement.

At the age of 27, Kraft was elected chairman of the Newton Democratic City Committee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft

Old 02-22-2019, 11:44 AM

6,332 posts, read 2,886,229 times
Could they force him to sell the team? Donald T. Sterling was forced to sell his basketball team for far less. The cops have a vid of Kraft. If that ever gets out...

Patriots owner Robert Kraft is charged with two counts of soliciting PROSTITUTES in Florida after 'paying for sexual services at a day spa' tied to a human trafficking ring - and cops have video of him engaging in illicit acts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Florida.html

Old 02-22-2019, 11:46 AM

5,725 posts, read 2,189,532 times
Supposedly he’s not the biggest name involved, name hasn’t been released yet. Who could it be?

Old 02-22-2019, 11:53 AM

19,600 posts, read 12,199,766 times
I think, regular prostitution aside, there should be a greater penalty for those who use these Asian spas, which are covers for sex trafficking. Some of those women are slaves. Every man who enters those places knows it. You have to be a special kind of lowlife sleaze.
Go to a regular prostitute, there are plenty, but stay away from the foreign spas unless you want to be complicit in sexual slavery. Yes there are "legit" ones where the owner is the prostitute but unless you know for sure, assume some girls are not there by choice.

Old 02-22-2019, 11:55 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,405,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzfn View Post
This cheating dirt bag should have been in jail for years to begin with.
Huh?

Cheating is not a crime.

Old 02-22-2019, 11:57 AM

104 posts, read 148,305 times
How quickly we air our opinions when confronted with spicy, salacious topics. I don''t know much about Mr. Kraft other than he's wealthy and owns a football team--one I seldom root for. I am reluctant to pass judgement on the man. What strikes me as I read through these City-Data posts is the frequency with which of the posters to reveal their own personal preferences, own positions, natures, bias and-dare I say-fetishes. Kraft's friendship with Trump it does NOT lead me to conclude that the two of them are buddies who engage and/or approve of sex-for-hire. Kraft may be friends with Schultz the Butcher down the block. So what? The nature of modern news coverage encourages us to rush to judgement. Whether stirred by a headline in the Enquirer or a New York Times Editorial, we are quick to take sides without and having any real knowledge of the facts. If you watch 3 hours of FOX news and 3 hours of MSNBC news you will see the exactly same issues being discussed, with a panel of conservatives on one side and liberals on the other. both will expand the news stories to suit their ends and ideologies. Both sides choose news items not for their real-world importance, but for how well they can be used to shore up their left and right particular political positions. If I were a news director I might look at the Kraft story or the Jussie Smollett story and say to myself. "These are not worthy of National news attention." An older rich guy is accused of frequenting prostitutes and a mostly unknown actor allegedly fakes an assault with possible racial overtones. I can't see any reason to make earth-shaking news items out of either incident. Before wave our arms about in public and proclaim our verdicts to others, we should take the advice of Aaron Rogers-- just relax--allow the time for the facts be confirmed and maybe--maybe, then take a position. Ya think?

Old 02-22-2019, 11:59 AM

8,474 posts, read 6,872,727 times
This was not exactly the happy ending that Mr Kraft expected I suppose. But a seedy strip mall massage parlor? Thought the billionaires club had places where they could go without getting caught in a sting operation. And yes human trafficking is a very serious matter.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:00 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,079,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Ah cut the guy some slack. I'm pretty sure his wife died of cancer a few years back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Prostitution should be legal anyway.

Yep.

File this one under "no victim, no crime".

Who cares?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.