Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 07:48 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
As entertaining as your constant comments about pissing, creaming, Gestapo, and so forth are (we have a cute six y/o neighbor boy who talks like this), I'm surprised you are having so much trouble figuring out what all the arrests around Trump are about.

Here's a hint. Look up criminal conspiracies.
Thanks for the advice Hellary, but no thanks.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:48 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Mueller's been getting his report ready for at least a year. At this point with the next election already taking shape, the only people who care anymore are the rabid Trump haters. All insiders say the report will have nothing new on Trump. It will be quite boring and disappointing for you. I hope you don't freak from having to eat a big nothing burger.
This may well be true. But even if the Mueller report contains no big bombshell revelations Trump will still not be out of the woods. The Mueller investigation will continue on in the form of investigations by the SDNY. And SDNY will have carte blanche to investigate every aspect of Trump's affairs from the inaugural committee scandal, to the Trump Organization, the Trump Foundation, his business dealings, etc., etc. It will be interesting so stay tuned.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:49 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Just read where Trump said Sec. of Labor Acosta has "done a great job."

Uh, oh. Things are not looking good for Acosta.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:50 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Thanks for the advice Hellary, but no thanks.
Our six year old neighbor also misspells a lot of words. He also thinks fart jokes are hilarious.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:54 AM

10,758 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Heard that some where. Just like Mueller's report due out this week or next. Then not next week.

Trump looking tired and drawn yesterday.

Acosta needs to be fired. Trump needs the NDA signed. His friend Epstein being sued and more information to come out.

Trump lies so often, that this could be really bad.
I know 20-year-olds that look tired and drawn regularly, and you get excited because a 70-something-year-old POTUS looks tired for a day

Old 02-23-2019, 07:55 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Our six year old neighbor also misspells a lot of words. He also thinks fart jokes are hilarious.
Maybe you are too invested with what your six year old neighbor does and need to get out more.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:58 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Strangely enough, my crystal ball shows adequate evidence to charge Trump.

Clearly, Trump's was Individual 1 who directed Cohen to commit a felony. My crystal ball told me that this tags him as a criminal co-conspirator.

My crystal ball tells me that what the Clintons did or didn't do has nothing to do with Trump being charged with crimes.

My crystal ball also tells me that Trump is acting crazy guilty for an innocent man.

In any case, a judge has already determined that Acosta violated the law. Why is he still heading up the Dept. of Labor?
My crystal ball tells me that Acosta will resign within 30 days to spend more time with his family.

Old 02-23-2019, 08:00 AM

10,758 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
This may well be true. But even if the Mueller report contains no big bombshell revelations Trump will still not be out of the woods. The Mueller investigation will continue on in the form of investigations by the SDNY. And SDNY will have carte blanche to investigate every aspect of Trump's affairs from the inaugural committee scandal, to the Trump Organization, the Trump Foundation, his business dealings, etc., etc. It will be interesting so stay tuned.
Wow, talk about vague.
The Mueller Report is the end of the line for anyone who hates the President.
There is nothing more dangerous than The Mueller Report.

Old 02-23-2019, 08:01 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
“All insiders” meaning Trump’s cabal and the GOP in Congress—
Yes, they don’t have a dog in the fight for sure...
All the leaks have come from Trump and his friends. Just like the story about Mueller giving his report this week. The leaks are so bad the DOJ made a statement last night that the Mueller report would not be completed next week.

Trump has been worried about all the stuff coming out about his friend Epstein and his Sec. of Labor Acosta.

Old 02-23-2019, 08:03 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
My crystal ball tells me that Acosta will resign within 30 days to spend more time with his family.
Or work on fundraising for his legal defense...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies