Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2019, 10:55 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,035,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent;54641135

Oh, and just for grins... [B
Tens of thousands of mortgage borrowers, if not more, will get their homes for free as this all continues to play out and their mortgage debt just rolls off the Federal Reserve's H.4.1, unpaid[/b]...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/30/b...k-expires.html
In a nutshell, only me paying back is real . But creating debt is free.

And I dont believe borrowers get the home for free. If they dont pay the dues, I think it will be foreclosed and mortgage company will still make something of it.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:56 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,035,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Goldman was more of a problem for Obama. Perhaps that's why MN US Rep. Omar (D) called Obama a "pretty face" who "got away with murder."

Corruption Chart
Guess except Paulson, rest is

Old 03-10-2019, 04:35 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
BIBI said Israel is a nation state for Jews only. That about sums it up. Palestinians are hosed.

Anybody who doesn't like it is an anti semite.

Perhaps the jews can get a go fund me page to move them all out. Or take up a love offering.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:54 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells5 View Post
I would caution those who label prominent people "anti-Semites" that the accusations could backfire on them. Case in point is Jeremy Corbin, the British Labor Party leader. Corbin doesn't have a hateful bone in his body but the accusations are increasing. IMO Corbin sees Netanyahu as a quasi fascist especially after he ordered Jewish snipers to gun down Palestinians who got too close to the Gaza fence. I believe that 155 were murdered in that incident.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45030552
The anti semetism hysteria surrounding the Labour Party in the UK is a manufactured event designed to prevent corbyn from becoming PM, corbyn is more or less a communist and naturally the very wealthy would not be pleased to see a corbyn premiership come to pass so they came up with this anti semetism thing, it's all so terribly vague but mud sticks, I don't think Israel has anything to do with the smear campaign, just various members of the 1%

Old 03-10-2019, 04:56 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The USA government wouldn't give damn about Jews and Israel were it not for those Americans who take the Bible as the inerrant word of G-d.

The Jews must all be in their homeland for the return of Christ and the millennium.

IMO, if the world was suffering guilt after what the Germans did, the could have given Germany to the Jews.
More to it than the evangelical vote, wall St is dominated by Jews, as is the media

Old 03-10-2019, 05:00 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
BIBI said Israel is a nation state for Jews only. That about sums it up. Palestinians are hosed.

Anybody who doesn't like it is an anti semite.

Perhaps the jews can get a go fund me page to move them all out. Or take up a love offering.
Do you really believe that, or is your hostility toward Jews making you so venomous toward Israel? FYI, more than 20% of Isrsaeli citizens are Arabs, the vast majority of whom are Muslim. They get to worship right there at the Dome of the Rock in old Jerusalem and have their own quarters in the Old City.

OTOH, do the Muslim-majority hostile Arab countries (and Iran) have 20% Jewish citizens? Hardly. The Arabs stole the Jews' land and expelled them. But never a word about these awful countries. Only.....Israel, Israel, Israel, and now it's overflowing to nasty antisemitic tropes being defended by Democrats.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:04 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times
Antipathy towards Israel is largely due to the US Jews and other globalists (often called Crypto-Jews, because while not themselves Jewish they act in the group interests of Jews and/or Israel), subverting American's interests to the interests of Israel, and trying to justify this crazy costly alliance with a pissant little nation with less people than LA County. It doesn't make any sense, because its completely a one-sided , ie parasitic, relationship. Israel does nothing for the US.

People are just tired of being exploited and milked, I think is what is at the heart of it. They see the government take their tax money, resources that should be spent only on Americans, and give it to foreigners all over the place, and its of course completely an unfair theft/diversion of resources.

If you love Israel and support it so much, go live there instead. That's the other element - the resentment of this divided loyalty that some people seem to have. Instead of being loyal only to this nation.

Be an American or don't be here at all, is I think the sentiment that is prevalent. We don't need foreign persons or foreign influences in our nation. Dual nationals, shouldn't even exist. Shouldn't even be a thing and yet there are 40 of them, all Israelis, in Congress. What's that about?

Old 03-10-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Antipathy towards Israel is largely due to the US Jews and other globalists (often called Crypto-Jews, because while not themselves Jewish they act in the group interests of Jews and/or Israel), subverting American's interests to the interests of Israel, and trying to justify this crazy costly alliance with a pissant little nation with less people than LA County. It doesn't make any sense, because its completely a one-sided , ie parasitic, relationship. Israel does nothing for the US.

People are just tired of being exploited and milked, I think is what is at the heart of it. They see the government take their tax money, resources that should be spent only on Americans, and give it to foreigners all over the place, and its of course completely an unfair theft/diversion of resources.

If you love Israel and support it so much, go live there instead. That's the other element - the resentment of this divided loyalty that some people seem to have. Instead of being loyal only to this nation.

Be an American or don't be here at all, is I think the sentiment that is prevalent. We don't need foreign persons or foreign influences in our nation. Dual nationals, shouldn't even exist. Shouldn't even be a thing and yet there are 40 of them, all Israelis, in Congress. What's that about?
American Jews are "globalists"? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, although your demeaning talk about a "pissant country" (what? no complaints about the Arab countries?) and parasites, I assume it's another insult.

And I notice how you blame Jews themselves for the Jew hatred. Do you blame blacks for racism? And Muslima for anti-Muslim attitudes? (After all, it wasn't Jews who killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.)

Jews are being scapegoated left and right (literally). All because of jealousy.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:

how could there be 40 Israelis in Congress. Are you calling Jews "Israelis"? Am I an Israeli? Are the 4 million American citizens who are Jewish also Israelis in your mind?

Old 03-10-2019, 05:41 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
40 Israelis in Congress ? I guess you're referring to the Jewish U.S. citizens elected to Congress. I'm not sure there are still that many, but don't fret. The # of Omar-type true blue Americans will be going up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies