Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 03:21 PM

27,692 posts, read 16,182,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Poking her in the eye justifies much more than that. Assault is much worse than a few words.
Yes, sticks and stones. Some cant comprehend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 03:24 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I never get tired of seeing these public rants from the Trump lovers. Showcasing their stupidity and racism like that just lets the rest of us know who they are.

They had no problem keeping their racist impulses to themselves before the coming of the Orange One but now all bets are off. He's given them license to publicly air all of their hate. I guess that's one good thing you can say about the Trump presidency; he's made it okay for all the bigots to expose themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Who the heck are you talking about?
just random stream-of-consciousness babble.

if they don't rant about trump supporters and 'racism' every few hours, their heads can explode.

it's a safety feature

Old 03-04-2019, 03:33 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,740,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualBaseball View Post
Why do you think she was a "Trump lover"?
Because they are famous for doing these kind of things. Don't even try to play dumb and tell me they don't. YouTube is full of stuff like this.

Old 03-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Who the heck are you talking about?
That wasn't clear in my post??? Wow!

Old 03-04-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
1) Do we know she is a Trump supporter?

2) This type of behavior has been happening since long before Trump became president.
Don't be so obtuse. You know as well as I do that public outbursts like this from Trump supporters have been increasing exponentially for the last two years. He's given them license to air their distaste of others in public now and they don't care who's watching. They think it's okay to behave like this since their leader has no issues behaving like that himself.

Old 03-04-2019, 03:45 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
That wasn't clear in my post??? Wow!
Not even a little bit. Who are the ‘trump lovers’ you were shrieking about?

Old 03-04-2019, 04:10 PM

52,322 posts, read 52,784,279 times
I'm not a fan of Islam but people can't go around doing this kind of nonsense. This isn't the America that I know.

Leave people alone.

Old 03-04-2019, 08:50 PM

37,960 posts, read 17,902,957 times
Quote:
Don't be so obtuse. You know as well as I do that public outbursts like this from Trump supporters have been increasing exponentially for the last two years. He's given them license to air their distaste of others in public now and they don't care who's watching. They think it's okay to behave like this since their leader has no issues behaving like that himself.
Don't be so obtuse. You know as well as I do that public outbursts like your post from the party of the klan, have been increasing exponentially for the last two hundred years. The failure known as Progressivism has given them license to air their distaste of others in public now and they don't care who's watching. They think it's okay to behave like this since their leaders who use handouts to buy votes, have no issues falsely playing the race card.

Old 03-04-2019, 08:58 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,134,821 times
Quote:
I never get tired of seeing these public rants from the Trump lovers. Showcasing their stupidity and racism like that just lets the rest of us know who they are.

They had no problem keeping their racist impulses to themselves before the coming of the Orange One but now all bets are off. He's given them license to publicly air all of their hate. I guess that's one good thing you can say about the Trump presidency; he's made it okay for all the bigots to expose themselves.

"Showcasing their stupidity and racism like that just lets the rest of us know who they are."

Yeah, good thing they make themselves known to the rest of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc

Old 03-04-2019, 09:10 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,948,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Quran:

"Let us smile to the face of some people while our hearts curse them."

"not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem”

‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies