Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 12:51 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,227,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Said children will still be considered Black due to the one drop rule.
Nope. That doesn't exist anymore. Those laws are long gone, and no one believes in that. People who look white are considered white irrespective of what ancestry they have.

In the future a lot of white people will have one Asian or a black great-grandparent. But they wont be any less white. That will be the result of interracial marriage.

One could make the argument that race mixing is being promoted for the purpose of breeding out black people.

Old 03-01-2019, 12:54 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times
Quote:
Some individuals who fear race mixing are the very ones who would have said "race mixing is communism" back in the old days. It's a sad mentality.
They knew. They were a lot smarter then you. It's exactly what it is. The communists could've never gained power in Western Europe and the U.S. and Canada with out it, and they knew this, which is why it happened.

They dumb the masses down with talk of equality,(impossible) and "diversity is our strength" etc... meanwhile grabbing power in the backdrop of this and making whole States like California and N.Y., N.J. into communist hell holes.

The old timers understood this plan as you said above but to their discredit, probably because of the gradual nature of it, or not thinking it would succeed, or being lied to by Ted Kennedy and others in 1965 or just not thinking it would effect them or laziness they did nothing to stop it. To their eternal discredit.

Now the nation is on full trajectory of communist destruction within the next 10 to 20 years. Because the people, especially since 1917, were not vigilant, did not guard and take care of what was handed to them. And now it will be destroyed, is being destroyed at an even more rapid pace during this century.

All we can do now is stay armed and be ready for when the communists make their final push for power.

Then the tree of liberty will be watered once more.

When I say communists obviously I mean the Democrats who advertise it openly now, they don't even hide anymore, a sign that the end is close. But obviously also the false opposition R.I.N.O. party which was destroyed and taken over by Trotskyites, another wing of the communist party, many years ago.

Old 03-01-2019, 12:58 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
They knew. They were a lot smarter then you. It's exactly what it is. The communists could've never gained power in Western Europe and the U.S. and Canada with out it, and they knew this, which is why it happened.

They dumb the masses down with talk of equality,(impossible) and "diversity is our strength" etc... meanwhile grabbing power in the backdrop of this and making whole States like California and N.Y., N.J. into communist hell holes.

The old timers understood this plan as you said above but to their discredit, probably because of the gradual nature of it, or not thinking it would succeed, or being lied to by Ted Kennedy and others in 1965 or just not thinking it would effect them or laziness they did nothing to stop it. To their eternal discredit.

Now the nation is on full trajectory of communist destruction within the next 10 to 20 years. Because the people, especially since 1917, were not vigilant, did not guard and take care of what was handed to them. And now it will be destroyed, is being destroyed at an even more rapid pace during this century.

All we can do now is stay armed and be ready for when the communists make their final push for power.

Then the tree of liberty will be watered once more.

When I say communists obviously I mean the Democrats who advertise it openly now, they don't even hide anymore, a sign that the end is close. But obviously also the false opposition R.I.N.O. party which was destroyed and taken over by Trotskyites, another wing of the communist party, many years ago.
Well, I guess I will participate some "communism" of my own. I'm glad we have integration and we're allowed to marry whomever we want. There are certainly women outside of my race whom I've had crushes on. I'm Black and if the opportunity ever presented itself for me to date/marry interracial, I won't say no to it. You haven't given me a reason why I should stay away from race mixing. All you have done is shown how much you don't like non-White peoples.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
Nope. That doesn't exist anymore. Those laws are long gone, and no one believes in that. People who look white are considered white irrespective of what ancestry they have.

In the future a lot of white people will have one Asian or a black great-grandparent. But they wont be any less white. That will be the result of interracial marriage.

One could make the argument that race mixing is being promoted for the purpose of breeding out black people.
I'm not likely to believe it's for the purpose of breeding out Blacks. The fastest growing segment of interracial marriage don't involve Black people. ,

Old 03-01-2019, 01:03 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Maybe the OP should have said Mixed-Mixed race people, instead of mixed race. African Americans are already a mixed race people. Few DOS are unmixed. This is why the offspring of many AA and white kids look more white....as opposed to looking more like Obama.

There are no shortage of black people in this world....and I mean deep dark black people....and there will be no shortage anytime soon....if ever, given that they have the highest fertility rates. long life expectancy of today is really masking, currently, a big drop off in the population of European and Japanese people, for example.

In nature its a numbers game. Success in biology is reproduction. Those groups with the highest rates of fertility are "winning" despite other metrics of material success lagging.

Find someone to love and they love you.....you are winning, regardless of color.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:12 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,227,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
There are no shortage of black people in this world....and I mean deep dark black people....and there will be no shortage anytime soon....if ever, given that they have the highest fertility rates. long life expectancy of today is really masking, currently, a big drop off in the population of European and Japanese people, for example.
In the context of the United States, there are a limited number of black people. And no, black people do not have higher fertility rates.

The rise in the number of interracial couples ultimately leads to fewer numbers of minorities - not whites. There aren't enough black people to even put a dent in the white population.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:27 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times
Quote:
Well, I guess I will participate some "communism" of my own. I'm glad we have integration and we're allowed to marry whomever we want. There are certainly women outside of my race whom I've had crushes on. I'm Black and if the opportunity ever presented itself for me to date/marry interracial, I won't say no to it. You haven't given me a reason why I should stay away from race mixing. All you have done is shown how much you don't like non-White peoples.
Has zero to do with not liking anyone.

This third world immigration has destroyed the U.S. and Europe.

I want all people to be happy but the world would be a better place if they were happy in their own lands.

This is not going to end well. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not understand history or human genetics or human nature.

But it's exactly what the extremely evil people who control this planet want.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Has zero to do with not liking anyone.

This third world immigration has destroyed the U.S. and Europe.

I want all people to be happy but the world would be a better place if they were happy in their own lands.

This is not going to end well. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not understand history or human genetics or human nature.

But it's exactly what the extremely evil people who control this planet want.
Somehow, I don't think you want people to be happy. Not by the posts you've made.

And by the way, I was born and raised in this country, so this is technically my land.

And you still haven't told me how race mixing would be harmful for me.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:30 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
In the context of the United States, there are a limited number of black people. And no, black people do not have higher fertility rates.

The rise in the number of interracial couples ultimately leads to fewer numbers of minorities - not whites. There aren't enough black people to even put a dent in the white population.

I don't really care. I think globally. I just happen to have been born in the US. With mobility and transportation the way it is now, we can get to places across the globe with ease. As long as as my family can find a place on this planet to prosper in happiness....I don't care what happens in the US. The world is my stage....and that is going to be the trend for the future. Borders are going to mean less and less. Think European Union.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:

There are about 40 million Black people. There is something else. If mixed people mixed with other mixed people, that would create more mixed people. More minorities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies