Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 10:26 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times

Advertisements

Individual 1 figuring out he’s dumb is probably the smartest thing he’s ever done.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:29 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
That's insane. If anyone paid that much attention to me I'd try to have them investigated.
Seriously!

That’s a spooky level of awareness of someone’s posting habits. Maybe it’s time for a break, Neko?

Old 02-27-2019, 10:43 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,184,766 times
Another desperate liberal loony thread soley for the purpose of attacking the president in order to make the attacker feel good. Pure TDS. Nothing more. Liberals are like starving tigers out for the kill.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:45 PM

10,724 posts, read 4,333,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I didn't hear the original, but was startled at the commentary. Trump threatened schools, ordering them not to release his SAT college scores or grades.

Most of us - Dems, anyway - recognize that Trump isn't smart in the usual sense of the word. He reportedly had mediocre grades, he admits he doesn't read, and Washington people have said that he's not only ignorant, but even resists learning. He has no cultural background. He likely has no practical everyday skills - I doubt that he can cook a meal or change a flat tire. He even has a limited vocabulary. All he has is a basic cunning and shrewdness to manipulate people and situations.

But the fact that he was in a tizzy about the possibility of his grades and SATs being public - well, that means he secretly himself knows how dumb he is. Maybe that's why he compulsively brags so much?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...=.39e1df20e693

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/27/182430...fordham-grades
Or you are dumb for believing Cohen....
He's currently lying to Congress, and he's about to go to prison for lying to Congress.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:22 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,552,346 times
Quote:
I didn't hear the original, but was startled at the commentary. Trump threatened schools, ordering them not to release his SAT college scores or grades.

Most of us - Dems, anyway - recognize that Trump isn't smart in the usual sense of the word. He reportedly had mediocre grades, he admits he doesn't read, and Washington people have said that he's not only ignorant, but even resists learning. He has no cultural background. He likely has no practical everyday skills - I doubt that he can cook a meal or change a flat tire. He even has a limited vocabulary. All he has is a basic cunning and shrewdness to manipulate people and situations.

But the fact that he was in a tizzy about the possibility of his grades and SATs being public - well, that means he secretly himself knows how dumb he is. Maybe that's why he compulsively brags so much?

President Trump performs circles around you and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:26 AM

528 posts, read 227,011 times
Obama knows he's dumb.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:47 AM

1,076 posts, read 1,394,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgorilla View Post
But he knows that his supporters are even dumber. And that drives him.
Dumb and very gulible to buy everything what this most prolific liar (Trump) of liars has been selling.

Old 02-28-2019, 01:05 AM

251 posts, read 148,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgorilla View Post
But he knows that his supporters are even dumber. And that drives him.
This, along with their varying degrees of racism and xenophobia, is truly the bottom line.

Old 02-28-2019, 01:11 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jteskal View Post
Who cares? Apparently he is pretty smart to be a billionaire and President of the USA. Only a dumb person would think otherwise.
Lol.......

Old 02-28-2019, 01:35 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
Quote:

oh gee another hit thread about trump from the OP, how completely unusual. once again, we get it you hate trump with a passion, to the point where you would rather see teh country fail miserably rather than give trump credit for anything he has done.

Quote:
Well, I don't know about you but, personally, I'd prefer not to have a low-life as president.

well sorry about that but we already had clinton and obama as president. now we have someone who is doing something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies