Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 10:46 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
A lot of these posters would be stroking out during deer season in my rural area. They think someones social media page is bad, the local papers always post posed photos of kills. Especially for juvenile hunts and first kills.
Can you imagine if some of these people took a gander at the picture board inside a sporting goods store? They might need an ambulance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 11:06 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Can you imagine if some of these people took a gander at the picture board inside a sporting goods store? They might need an ambulance.
I'm a shooter...but never enjoyed hunting, but I understand the NEED for it. There's a reason there are limits and they vary by area and species....it's planned management. Without it there would be a cycle of overpopulation, disease then starvation which leads to the same thing in the species up or down the chain.

Most hunters either eat or donate their kills, I know of none that trophy it without doing one or the other in some way. whether they do it themselves or leave it up to the dressers/processors.

So what if their hobby cost more than going to the store....it's their money! Most hobbies are counter productive money wise.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:36 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Liberalism. It really is a mental disorder. Don't like the pic? Don't look at it. Wasn't that simple?

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality. You have a problem with that?

Old 03-01-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality. You have a problem with that?
As usual, the name says one thing but the actions are 180 out.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:42 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
As usual, the name says one thing but the actions are 180 out.
That may be the case but many including myself are liberals but don't align with the left. Frankly, I'm tired of ignorant right-wingers mouthing off about crap they no nothing about like robotic morons.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:49 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Quote:
You must not live in Snow[Flake] country!
The mere idea of a firearm can trigger many in snowflake country!!! Some people in liberal bubbles think you're a psychotic killer if you even mention you're a gun owner!

Old 03-02-2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
That may be the case but many including myself are liberals but don't align with the left. Frankly, I'm tired of ignorant right-wingers mouthing off about crap they no nothing about like robotic morons.
Example or just another unfounded blanket opinion that someone bullet pointed for you?

Old 03-02-2019, 12:08 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Example or just another unfounded blanket opinion that someone bullet pointed for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake

Liberalism. It really is a mental disorder.
How did you miss it? You responded to my response of this post.

Old 03-02-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
How did you miss it? You responded to my response of this post.
I responded to post 95 ...

Old 03-02-2019, 12:45 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
I responded to post 95 ...
Right! You asked for an example. The example was in post #6 where he said Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I responded to post #6 with a definition of Liberalism. You responded to that then I responded to you about right-wing ignorance. You then asked for an example. Get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies