Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2020, 01:39 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Are "woke" people Jews?
What are you talking about?
Nazi ideology wasn't about race, as Whites killed FAR more Whites than anyone else. It was about demonizing those who have more, just as the US left is currently doing to the right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 01:51 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Nazi ideology wasn't about race, as Whites killed FAR more Whites than anyone else. It was about demonizing those who have more, just as the US left is currently doing to the right.
And you're saying you don't see yourself as superior even while making the inane "I got more, and you got less, and it makes you jealous.......you Nazi you....." posts

Please grow up!

Old 07-14-2020, 01:56 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times
Quote:
It depends.

The RELIGIOUS Jews were leaving en mass for Israel/US already BEFORE the revolution.
That is garbage, in fact the rabbis of Europe were against leaving to America, the most famous rabbi in Europe at the time wrote a book for Jews in the new worlds (America, UK, South Africa etc) at the end urging them to come back to Europe.

With great exception those Jews who came to America were the LEAST religious

America was called the treypha medina meaning the not kosher land.

Israel had a population of only 94,000 Jews at the time, many of which were from the Arab World.

In 1917 when the revolution happened most of the Yeshivas in Europe were deep into Russia, due to WWI. Numerous religious schools escaping across the border in the middle of the civil war. Many of Poland's leading rabbis in the interwar period were inside the future borders of the USSR in 1917.

Even in 1950's the leading rabbis of America were almost all in the Pre WWII borders Soviet borders during the October Revolution.

only a small sample

https://books.google.com/books?id=RA...soviet&f=false

Quote:
The non-religeous Jews embraced the revolution, since it was setting them free from Tzarist oppression.
also garbage the Jewish community was split big in numerous ways, the only thing everyone agreed on was that the czar was evil, once he fell Jews were all over the place.

Quote:
I don't believe Stalin "HATED the Jews" - he simply felt suspicious of them, but so he did about Chechens for example.

When it comes to his initial support for Israel - he definitely preferred Jews to Arabs, but then from what I understand, he grew disappointed for whatever reason.
His actions of targeting Jews speak for themselves.

Quote:
P.S. And no, I don't hate Jews of course - what nonsense.
I never said you hated Jews, I said you either were a Stalinist or hated Jews, I'm not ruling out the Stalinist.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And you're saying you don't see yourself as superior even while making the inane "I got more, and you got less, and it makes you jealous.......you Nazi you....." posts

Please grow up!
And here I thought we were all just trading info and discussing it. But if you see some people as superior to others, that's on you.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:06 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,749,604 times
Quote:
Are you telling me that "woke" people don't think they're superior to those who they consider not "woke?"

Getoutahere.
It's not about who thinks what, it's about what the ideology advocates per se. You understand now?

Old 07-14-2020, 02:10 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
And here I thought we were all just trading info and discussing it. But if you see some people as superior to others, that's on you.
No, its on you. You are working hard trying to associate others to Nazis and keep saying things like how "woke" people see themselves superior, and then you say people demonize you because you "have more" than others.

Get over yourself. Nobody is a freaking Nazi here.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 07-14-2020 at 02:19 PM..

Old 07-14-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
It's not about who thinks what, it's about what the ideology advocates per se. You understand now?
I always did, that's why I listed the US left's similarities to Hitler/Nazis:

Anti-Semitism
Gun banning/control
Suppression of free speech
Censorship/banning of books, movies, etc.
Violent Kristallnacht-type riots
Confiscation of wealth for the purpose of redistribution
The "cancel culture" thought police
Collectivism
Etc.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:

Nazi ideology was ALL about race indeed.
It's just that "race" is perceived differently in the Old World comparably to America.

( I almost said "completely, but it wouldn't be true, since the "gradation" of "Whites" existed in America initially as well, that's number one, and number two - Blacks were put in the same "undesirable category" as Jews ( and Slavs,) even though some some of them have dark skin color, and some of them are White.
And THIS brings us back to Hitler racial theories, which, ( truth to be told) are based on the Bible.

They DO mention Arthur de Gobineau in that video posted above after all, and it were his theories that served as the basis of Hitler's theories. (And yes, they go all the way back into Bible.)

From what I saw in the Bible, they do have certain merit, ( may be the interpretation in case of Gobineau is not exact,) but there are definitely references in the Bible to two different "branches" of people - that's the best way I can put it.

The best way I can describe it in my understanding, is that if you have one father, but two different mothers ( or wives.)

So the first one is banished, but the children from that "first marriage" are both Black and White ( may be the first women was a woman of color? Who knows.)

But they stay on Earth, where the "second wife" rules, and her children are all White ( "the gentiles" I would guess.)

And they have the upper hand - the privileges, the "luck" what's called and what's not.

The "upper hand" with other words, while the children from the "first branch" are treated as "step-children."

( The kind of stuff you see in the third world countries kinda.)

But that's my impression, that's what I made out of it.
But the reference to the "new branches" grafted into the "Old tree" is definitely in the Bible, along with some other things, that I don't have on top off my mind now.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:18 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Nazi ideology was ALL about race indeed.
Exactly, just like the BLM woke mob is

Old 07-14-2020, 02:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Exactly, just like the BLM woke mob is
And the whole Democratic Party. They just switched Jews and whatever other race scapegoat for whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies