Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 09:32 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Smart people who love America will choose a flawed human being to be President who loves America over any flawed human being who does not love America.

And what's the litmus test for somebody to truly "love America?" Let me guess. It probably has something to do with opposition to abortion, LGBTQ rights, and secularism.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:34 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Rush is a blowhard whose mission is to make his listeners angry and hateful. The good news is that those who listen to and follow rush will die an early death from high blood pressure, heart attacks, and strokes.
Have you ever listened to the show? You couldn’t have, because in all the times I’ve listened to him, he has never once done what you said. You need to get your information from better sources.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:34 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
It seems that the lefties are using this thread to campaign for their politician (well, actually against Trump). Judging from the predictability of their ridiculous comments, I'd say AOC is their guy.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Rush is not a genius. He is just another right wing media tool that spews nothing but propaganda.
You may not have listened as long as I have.

I have never heard a radio talk show host who can work the magic he does, and his listeners don't even hear it.

Some goof ball caller will call in with a mouthful of praise for Limbaugh - his whole family listens to the entire show and have for a decade - and then say something completely stupid and out of left field.

Then Limbaugh will say hmmmm, if I understand you correctly, are you saying " ", and he'll change this idiot's opinion into something that is actually a smart and clever thing to say.

Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying! the dolt will say.

Limbaugh never, ever disagrees with a caller. He might, on rare cases, respectfully say I'm not quite sure I follow you, but interesting point.

His followers swoon at his feet. Because all their lives they've been called stupid, and here's this incredibly successful man saying they're smart.

Hahahaha.

Also, he used to do song parodies that were really really good. Don't know why he doesn't still.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:36 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
When the argument breaks down to "but he's not Hillary", it is basically admission of defeat, because they cannot defend this President on his own merit.
This ^^^^

Old 03-01-2019, 09:37 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
LOL at the OPwho finds it refreshing to hear Rush claim dems will destroy America when Rush says it every day

Tickle those ears Rush, tickle those ears....

Old 03-01-2019, 09:40 AM

78,412 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Rush is a blowhard whose mission is to make his listeners angry and hateful. The good news is that those who listen to and follow rush will die an early death from high blood pressure, heart attacks, and strokes.
So where do you go for the information that makes you so angry?

Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LOL at the OPwho finds it refreshing to hear Rush claim dems will destroy America when Rush says it every day

Tickle those ears Rush, tickle those ears....
I think you completely missed the point. (That flap flap sound was the great clue bird trying to land on your head, and flying away. ;D)

My point is, I've never heard him call Trump a thug, basically. I've never heard him admit that he's not admirable, but he's the only weapon they have that works.

Have you ever heard him basically admit that Trump is a thug? (oh, he's a thug, but he's OUR thug).

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
When the argument breaks down to "but he's not Hillary", it is basically admission of defeat, because they cannot defend this President on his own merit.
Its a deflection. He avoided answering a simple question by talking about dems destroying the nation

Old 03-01-2019, 09:44 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
So yes, I do listen to Rush when I'm in the car. I almost always disagree with him, but he's a genius.

So yesterday a caller called him in apparent despair. He was a democrat, and said after the testimony where it was clear Trump was in deep with Cohen's thuggery, how could Rush STILL back Trump? How can you back a man who is a thug?

And Rush Limbaugh said - and this is SO TRUE - I don't care what he does. I don't care what he thinks, and says.

All I care about is that the liberals were about to get away with ruining our country, I was watching the greatest country on earth slip away from us, and along came Trump and he was the ONLY ONE who could win against Hillary, and the dems.

I don't care at all about anything else, all I care about is he rescued America.

How very refreshingly honest. It's just like a cool, fresh breath of air and puts so much in perspective.

Smart people who follow Trump don't like him. They don't admire him. They aren't fooled.

They are stuck with him because he's the only one who could have wrestled the election away from their arch enemy Hillary Clinton.

Makes sense.
And yet, he couldn't give factual examples. See, therein lies the problem. The only reason trump supporters like trump is because he is not hillary. Oh, and because he supposedly pisses off democrats. That's pretty pathetic to admit that. That is the working of a simpleton, a person with zero self pride, no self awareness, no self worth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies