Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 11:54 AM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times

Advertisements

I wonder if the OP is pounding away at the gates of Mar a lago demanding to see their basement where the records of the damages must be kept!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2019, 12:15 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Seriously now, one needs to be a complete dolt to support this thief who would rip anyone off in a heartbeat and that mean YOU!

Socialize the losses privatize the profits.
Good god, the list of Trump scams appears to be never ending.

Hopefully this one is not past the statute of limitations..

Old 03-05-2019, 12:30 PM

36,523 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Good god, the list of Trump scams appears to be never ending.

Hopefully this one is not past the statute of limitations..
Let us know if there is ever any evidence of a scam.

Old 03-05-2019, 12:50 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Let us know if there is ever any evidence of a scam.
sure thing bud.

here is one.
Trump university forced to close down and payout 25 million due to findings of massive fraud.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...zed/502387002/
https://www.kpbs.org/news/2018/feb/0...p-university-/

Good enough for ya 2mares,

maybe not.

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...utdown-lawsuit

President Donald Trump's personal charitable foundation has agreed to dissolve under judicial supervision amid an ongoing lawsuit
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/polit...lve/index.html

there you go. two clear cases of FRAUD..

there are many more in the wings. many may end up under sealed indictments in order to avoid the clock running them out.

But now you know don't ya 2mares, in the future if you deny Trump is a ********* it would be dishonest wouldn't it.? I mean i have provided you the links and there are public records too. so you can no longer suggest Trump was not involved in fraud and remain truthful... can you..?

Old 03-05-2019, 12:57 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,741,992 times
Always the grifter.

Old 03-05-2019, 12:58 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
Well … I said this before …

Donald Trump said he got 17 million for repairs for a hurricane that by all evidence, did very little damage.

So ….

1-Either the insurance company was just stupid and gave away 17 million to Donald Trump,

2-There was a scam (conspiracy) to steal 17 million from the insurance company and Donald Trump was the recipient,

or

3-Donald Trump lied about getting the 17 million to start with.

I doubt #1 occurred so that leaves you with #2 or #3. Trump scammed the insurance company or he lied (yet again).

Take your pick.

Old 03-05-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
sure thing bud.

here is one.
Trump university forced to close down and payout 25 million due to findings of massive fraud.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...zed/502387002/
https://www.kpbs.org/news/2018/feb/0...p-university-/

Good enough for ya 2mares,

maybe not.

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...utdown-lawsuit

President Donald Trump's personal charitable foundation has agreed to dissolve under judicial supervision amid an ongoing lawsuit
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/polit...lve/index.html

there you go. two clear cases of FRAUD..

there are many more in the wings. many may end up under sealed indictments in order to avoid the clock running them out.

But now you know don't ya 2mares, in the future if you deny Trump is a ********* it would be dishonest wouldn't it.? I mean i have provided you the links and there are public records too. so you can no longer suggest Trump was not involved in fraud and remain truthful... can you..?
stay on topic. I'm referring to insurance settlement.

Old 03-05-2019, 01:14 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post

Donald Trump said he got 17 million for repairs for a hurricane that by all evidence, did very little damage.

So ….

1-Either the insurance company was just stupid and gave away 17 million to Donald Trump,

2-There was a scam (conspiracy) to steal 17 million from the insurance company and Donald Trump was the recipient,

or

I doubt #1 occurred so that leaves you with #2 or #3. Trump scammed the insurance company or he lied (yet again).

Take your pick.
#4 you made a bunch of bad assumptions out of partisan bias and a lack of education about commercial insurance policiies.

Old 03-05-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:

So ….

or

Take your pick.
You realize in these catastrophic events such as hurricanes business are losing business as well as any physical damage to the property. Businesses losses are included and calculated into the claims.

Old 03-05-2019, 02:22 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,034,725 times
Quote:

So ….

or

Take your pick.
Or Trump and the CEO agreed to settle it for 17million during their golf meetings.

Lehman was trading at 150+ even 3 or 4 months before its demise. Its hard to trust any of the numbers. Some one mentioned they have 2.2bn which is 4% of total premiums. It may be higher or lower. We never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies