Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 07:45 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
This is now the third thread on this.
Is it really bothering you that much to hear how idiotic the Left is becoming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2019, 07:47 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
It's the first one I've seen on it.

When you live your life looking to be offended, you will find opportunity everywhere.

Old 03-06-2019, 07:53 AM

5,982 posts, read 2,236,544 times
1 nut /= 50,000,000 people.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:05 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
You know, what the mayor claimed is utterly ridiculous as I mentioned in one of the other threads on this. But then claiming anyone said trees are racist is just as dumb, too. No one said that. And let's be clear. Only two or three people in the world think this is something other than pollen -- the mayor, her husband and the neighbor. Trying to lump this insanity onto a whole group of people is just, well, insane.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:07 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
I have not seen the other two, so this really must have set some people off. Now I'm curious to follow the link in the OP.

Okay, I read the link. this poor woman is just one of those people who goes thru her day to day life, leading with that chip on her shoulder, and anything that does not go her way is likely to be the result of some person oppressing her.

I remember an incident from years ago. My son wanted pizza for his birthday. He had a two year old brother. Anyone with kids knows, the longer you have to sit around waiting on the food to arrive with a two year old, the more of a handful the boy becomes. I wanted the pie to be ready about the time we arrived, so I ordered ahead from Pizza Hut.

When we arrived, we ordered our pitcher of coke, and 5-10 min later the pizza was brought to the table. Well, this black woman at a table just went off on us and the waitress. she was loudly complaining that it was racist because she's been waiting on her food for over a half hour. I gently explained how we ordered ahead of time, and it calmed her down.

Some people just go thru their day looking to be offended and victimized, and they exist across all racial and class groups.

Last edited by Wapasha; 03-06-2019 at 08:31 AM..

Old 03-06-2019, 08:07 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone23 View Post
These idiots on the left now saying Pollen is racist. LMAO They have lost their freaking minds. I hope they keep going they are going to hand us the 2020 election on a sliver platter. https://www.newsweek.com/darnell-byr...-spray-1349289
The volunteer mayor of a town with a population of 980 perceived the family car had been vandalized with a substance as an act of vandalism. This is not the same thing as claiming pollen is racists and you know it.

The volunteer mayor is old enough to remember when burning crosses on front lawns happened with frequency in this town.. Spend a lifetime in her shoes and you might have arrived at a similar conclusion.

The internet, social media and the 24/7 news cycle makes mountains out of molehills.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:08 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
1 nut /= 50,000,000 people.
That Math seems to be acceptable to the left every time some nut case goes on a shooting spree.
Every time some insane idiot makes a racist comment= all conservative white males are racist.
I agree with you 1 idiot is hardly evidence of the majority. Tell that to the hardliners in both parties.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:11 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I have not seen the other two, so this really must have set some people off. Now I'm curious to follow the link in the OP.
Oddly, there is a search bar here at C-D and if you had pt Lamar in that bar and hit Enter, you would have found one of the threads at the very top of the results page.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:12 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
We received several inches of snow the other day and I looked out my window at the Winter Wonderland and all I could think was that the Lefty Liberal Loons are right. It really is a white world.

I certainly felt the strain of "white privilege" when I went out to shovel the driveway and clean the cars off.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:17 AM

27,565 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We received several inches of snow the other day and I looked out my window at the Winter Wonderland and all I could think was that the Lefty Liberal Loons are right. It really is a white world.

I certainly felt the strain of "white privilege" when I went out to shovel the driveway and clean the cars off.
Snow is racist because it usually only comes in one color.

There, I said it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies