Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 05:34 PM

1 posts, read 5,489 times

Advertisements

The HBO special part one last night part two tonight. Part one was excellent. Its about the Micheal Jackson child molesting case. There is an underlying patter here. MJ kept having mostly blond hair boys of a certain age around him all the time. As they aged he moved on and groomed another young boy. The family is desperately trying to stop the neg. press and deny all the accusations but its falling flat. There is way too much smoke here for there to not be any fire. Once he paid his 23 million to the other family of a child in the early 90s why keep having kids sleep in your bedroom? Unless you have sexual urges you can not control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 05:40 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Creepy as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yp91zKBGgY

Old 03-07-2019, 07:16 AM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
I can't believe this isn't getting more discussion. I have been watching in pieces. The two main victims seem like wonderful people in spite of it all. Haven't seen the end yet. But my conclusion at this point is, it is 100% MJ's fault. You can't blame the parents. They were groomed, too. I can see that back then, they would have been sucked in. NOW, it would be a different story since we are more aware.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:21 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,941,858 times
One giveaway in cases like this is when the predator always has the same age, look, and sex of victims. If it wasn't sexual, all these things would vary more. The predator only keeps his specific type of victim around.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:32 AM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
One giveaway in cases like this is when the predator always has the same age, look, and sex of victims. If it wasn't sexual, all these things would vary more. The predator only keeps his specific type of victim around.
Yep. He definitely had a 'type' in fact, for a long time, when they kept switching back and forth between the two guys, I couldn't tell which was which. And I don't believe for one single second Caulkin wasn't molested. But it was interesting how even when he died, the victims felt sad for MJ.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:39 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,780,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I can't believe this isn't getting more discussion. I have been watching in pieces. The two main victims seem like wonderful people in spite of it all. Haven't seen the end yet. But my conclusion at this point is, it is 100% MJ's fault. You can't blame the parents. They were groomed, too. I can see that back then, they would have been sucked in. NOW, it would be a different story since we are more aware.
What’s to discuss? He’s dead. Also, even in the 80s or whenever this happened, there is no way as a parent I would just turn my kids over to anyone for sleepovers or whatever these things were. If you’re that blinded by celebrity you’re a moron.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:49 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
MORE DISCUSSION? Where?
It has all everyone has been talking about.

Old 03-07-2019, 08:18 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
The parents knew what was going on. How could they not?

Old 03-07-2019, 08:22 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Celebrity status blinds many people.

Hindsight is 20/20. Sure, it's unbelievable now that any parent would allow sleepovers in the same bed with a stranger, but this wasn't any ordinary Joe, this was THE most famous and popular person in the world at the time. That kind of fame and money corrupts.

Old 03-07-2019, 09:17 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
We are also operating and making our judgments in a much different environment than existed at the time.

Look how long it took to convict Bill Cosby. Until recently we didn't address or push on these issues. Too uncomfortable? I don't know.

I sure wish the adults around had been not so worried about being drawn in to the Michael Jackson world and more worried about those kids.

I don't think any of us can understand their unwillingness to be honest about what was going on.

It is sickening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies