Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 10:32 AM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Republicans won't arrest their own for anything.
ThThey love simple power to do or not do.

When democrats get power they actually begin to move mountains to do good in the world.
they sure do,

8 years of Obama

8 years at war
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2019, 10:53 AM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Why are Democrats ok with racist Ilhan Omar? (Congress, Israeli, controversial)
Because that's who they are: Anti-white racists.

Old 04-13-2019, 12:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Why? Simple. Because they, like Omar, herself, think it's okay to say disgusting things, as Omar repeatedly has, then play the victim.

Old 04-13-2019, 11:44 PM

1,455 posts, read 2,496,016 times
The OP is making the classic mistake of confusing religion, country and race. It's amazing that this lack of critical thinking is still accepted....

Old 04-14-2019, 02:22 PM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Why? Simple. Because they, like Omar, herself, think it's okay to say disgusting things, as Omar repeatedly has, then play the victim.
It reminds me of that toon I saw on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Marshwin/status/1116888080772763648

Old 04-14-2019, 04:38 PM

3,773 posts, read 5,321,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Democrats' blind eye? How about Republicans who support Trump taking Omar's comments about 9/11 completely out of context in a lame ass attempt to say she had no respect for what happened
I say "Bullshi'ite!" to this post of yours. Total bullshi'ite. She was not quoted out of context. Her words were directly quoted.

“Here’s the truth. For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

There is no subtle, nuanced message there. Nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by the actions of Muslims and yet she whitewashes it with "some people did something" and now we are the victims. Bullshi'ite!

Here's the truth: the Somalian immigrants in Minneapolis-St. Paul have been coddled by the liberals and the leftists. The libs and lefties have turned a blind eye to what Omar and her religion stand for.

The Somalians are in NO WAY second class citizens. They were settled by libs and lefties and given liberal welfare benefits. And yet, they cheat. Child care centers run by the Somalians have overbilled the programs by claiming to have more children enrolled than were actually enrolled. Some of this stolen money ended up in Africa and the Middle East funding terrorist organizations fighting against the USA and its allies.

Young men from the Somalian community went to the Middle East to fight with ISIS. She wrote letters in support of "rehabilitating" them even though they are, and were, traitors to the USA! Omar actively supports the Muslim Brotherhood, another terrorist organization.

Omar herself has cheated the immigration system by marrying her brother so that he could immigrate to the USA. And now, she has been found to have used campaign donations to pay for her divorce from her brother so that she can go back to the father of her children.

When will libs and leftists wake up and realize that once Islam gets a foothold, it is all downhill after that.

Name a single Muslim majority country that holds to your liberal ideals? Just one.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:05 PM

15,945 posts, read 7,009,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
I say "Bullshi'ite!" to this post of yours. Total bullshi'ite.

Omar herself has cheated the immigration system by marrying her brother so that he could immigrate to the USA. And now, she has been found to have used campaign donations to pay for her divorce from her brother so that she can go back to the father of her children.
I guess when you start spreading Bullshi'ite everywhere you begin to think everything is Bullshi'ite!

This is a false rumor, with no evidence.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/il...marry-brother/

Quote:
Given that Omar and her siblings all came to live in the U.S. under identical circumstances as refugees, and that Omar herself became a naturalized U.S. citizen while still a minor, how did one of her siblings end up with such a radically different immigration status that she would have needed to marry him in order to facilitate his U.S. residency application?

Also, if Ahmed Elmi were truly Omar’s brother, why would he have needed to take the drastic step of marrying her in order to secure a path to U.S. citizenship? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” Why would Omar commit a federal crime and risk a prison sentence (and possibly her own citizenship status) in order to provide her brother with the opportunity to apply for something he would already have been eligible to seek?

Old 04-15-2019, 03:09 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
The democrats either turn a blind eye or sugar coat the racists, sexists and homophobes in their own party. They absolutely had no issue with the Clintons and yet were out for blood when it came to Kavanaugh. Both parties are bunch of hypocrites.

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress. Kavanaugh's college roommate made a credible allegation that Kavanuagh had lied to Congress. Instead of investigating the claim, the GOP Senate gave Kavanugh a seat on the SCOTUS instead.

The real hypocrites are those who are fine with that.

Old 04-17-2019, 01:52 PM

827 posts, read 658,903 times
As long as the government keeps letting these muslims in our country this will continue to get worse. Never forget the NYC killers were muslims and in the U.S. legal thanks to the government for letting them in. Was anything learned from this? Guess not.

Old 04-21-2019, 01:28 PM

3,773 posts, read 5,321,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
I guess when you start spreading Bullshi'ite everywhere you begin to think everything is Bullshi'ite!
Snopes is a fake news site funded by Soros. Omar married her brother so that he could immigrate to the USA. Don't be a bullshi'ite spreader.

In a different forum, a Wisconsite named Dan had this to say about Somalians who settled in his hometown.

Dan:
I work for a division of a city/county government in Wisconsin. My job is to assign benefits such as EBT (food stamps), housing (rent), energy assistance (heat/electricity), etc.

Our county saw an influx of Somalian refugees about five years ago. Based on government mandates I issued benefits to many people. When dealing with the Somalian people, they actually received better benefits than most of my other clients. Yet they always wanted/expected more than they were entitled to. They were extremely rude and at times caustic.

And the Somalians refused to wear traditional (safe) clothing, instead they insisted on wearing their long robes and clothing. Because they refused to dress in acceptable clothing they were virtually unemployable. You just can't wear certain clothes while working around machinery for safety reasons. Yet many employers were accused of being prejudice. It had nothing to do with ANYTHING except safety in the work place. Not only their safety but the safety of their co-workers.

One local company bent over backwards, forwards and sideways to accommodate the Somalian people. After a few weeks the Somalian workers (who were of the Muslim faith) would walk off their job to pray. Eventually the company allowed the workers 15 minutes to pray. It wasn't enough, and they demanded more time TWICE per shift to pray. The company could do no more and refused.

Eventually the Somalian population here discovered that they could get better benefits in Minnesota. This lead to all of the Somalian population in my county moving to Minnesota. No kidding. In all honesty, I and others in my office said "good riddance!" It had absolutely nothing to do with religion or prejudice.

My whole point is, IMHO, that the Somalians ARE second class citizens because they will not conform to the American way of life. If they feel like second class citizens so be it. They are no longer in Somalia but are living in the United States of America. Conform to the standards of our way of life. It's that simple. If they don't like it, GO BACK TO SOMALIA!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies