Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 07:48 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Whoever decided to tie the sex ring scandals in with a specific pizza place was a genius. They created a paradigm where if you could prove that none of this stuff was going on at this one pizza place, then you had also proven that it wasn't happening at all anywhere. I think maybe a lot of powerful people got away with a lot of very depraved things because of the way the issue was tied in so closely with this specific pizza joint.
The inspiration for Pizzagate is clear.

Fake news dominated the 2016 election cycle.

The email of Hillary’s campaign manager was hacked. WikiLeaks published. There was a reference to meeting at Comet Pizza. Someone, somewhere claimed it was a coded message for a satonic child sex ring headed by Hillary. It spread like wildfire on the internet.

Alex Jones became the celebrity face of the conspiracy theory.

A 60 year old attorney from Missouri claims her FB account had been hacked.

A 50 year old grandma in Pennsylvania tweeted about the story 4000 x over 5 weeks. She said she did not like Hillary.

Then a mild- mannered father of two in NC decided he was obligated to personally investigate and was prepared to die.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...candal-125877/

Old 03-05-2019, 08:56 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In 2016 there was a conspiracy theory ,with zero evidence, being promoted that alleged Comet Pizza in DC allowed the Clintons to operate a child sex ring in the basement. The owner recieved thousands of death threats. An out of state guy decided to check it out for himself and showed up demanding to see the child sex ring. He carried a rifle and fired one shot. No one was injured. There is no basement. Whack job was arrested and Alex Jones publicly apologized for promoting the conspiracy theory. The end ?

Old conspiracy theories don’t die. Pizzagate minimally lives on Qanon and some posters insists there is a Satonic global pedo ring run by the Clintons and other celebrities with ground zero being Comet Pizza. A guy, with lighter fluid and matches, attempted to set the restaurant on fire in January. It was quickly contained. Whack job was apprehended, despite resisting arrest.

Then it comes out his parents had reposted a video from Qanon on social media two days befor their son attempted arson. No worries. Trump and Mueller together are secretly fighting the satonic cabal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...arents-n971891
One simple question for you. Do you believe with all your heart, might, mind and soul that Trump secretly colluded with Russia to become President? Not a, "It might have happend but we can't be sure." Are you in the camp of, "Oh this absolutely did happen. I'm just waiting around to see if he actually gets punished for it."

If you are on the Russia Collusion train or if you ever have been, then you need to do some serious introspection before accusing anyone else of buying into completely fabricated conspiracy theories. Has the Ping Pong Comet Pizzaria ever hosted a child sex ring? Hell, anything is possible, but it's very unlikely. Since there is no evidence, continuing to insist that it absolutely is a thing makes a person look really stupid. If you're willing to disbelieve conspiracy theories, just see to it that you're disbelieving all of them.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:31 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
One simple question for you. Do you believe with all your heart, might, mind and soul that Trump secretly colluded with Russia to become President? Not a, "It might have happend but we can't be sure." Are you in the camp of, "Oh this absolutely did happen. I'm just waiting around to see if he actually gets punished for it."

If you are on the Russia Collusion train or if you ever have been, then you need to do some serious introspection before accusing anyone else of buying into completely fabricated conspiracy theories. Has the Ping Pong Comet Pizzaria ever hosted a child sex ring? Hell, anything is possible, but it's very unlikely. Since there is no evidence, continuing to insist that it absolutely is a thing makes a person look really stupid. If you're willing to disbelieve conspiracy theories, just see to it that you're disbelieving all of them.
Mueller was appointed to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

I have suspended all judgment relative to Trump/ Russia. I do not have access to the information Mueller has or not.

My crystal ball ( speculation) has said all along that there will likely be insufficient evidence to charge Trump with collusion with Russia.

Nothing wrong with any nominee continuing to pursue their business interests, ( in this case a Trump Hotel in Moscow) while campaigning. That Trump lied about it is just another one of his lies.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:37 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Whoever decided to tie the sex ring scandals in with a specific pizza place was a genius. They created a paradigm where if you could prove that none of this stuff was going on at this one pizza place, then you had also proven that it wasn't happening at all anywhere. I think maybe a lot of powerful people got away with a lot of very depraved things because of the way the issue was tied in so closely with this specific pizza joint.
Come... On....

Old 03-05-2019, 11:55 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Well there is such a ring that does exist, but it doesnt involve a specific pizza place, or any specific family in general either, there are numerous families involved in this though. Its more 'Bohemian Grove' than DC politics in that sense.

Its a 'collaboration' that includes powerful families, CEOs, entertainers, hollywood elite, etc. Its not really 'satanic' either, its much deeper, older and darker in origin, it is truly some crazy, bizarre, off the wall stuff!

Old 03-06-2019, 08:24 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In 2016 there was a conspiracy theory ,with zero evidence, being promoted that alleged Comet Pizza in DC allowed the Clintons to operate a child sex ring in the basement. The owner recieved thousands of death threats. An out of state guy decided to check it out for himself and showed up demanding to see the child sex ring. He carried a rifle and fired one shot. No one was injured. There is no basement. Whack job was arrested and Alex Jones publicly apologized for promoting the conspiracy theory. The end ?

Old conspiracy theories don’t die. Pizzagate minimally lives on Qanon and some posters insists there is a Satonic global pedo ring run by the Clintons and other celebrities with ground zero being Comet Pizza. A guy, with lighter fluid and matches, attempted to set the restaurant on fire in January. It was quickly contained. Whack job was apprehended, despite resisting arrest.

Then it comes out his parents had reposted a video from Qanon on social media two days befor their son attempted arson. No worries. Trump and Mueller together are secretly fighting the satonic cabal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...arents-n971891
At what point does spreading such nonsense move from free speech to yelling. "Fire!" in a crowded theater?

Old 03-06-2019, 08:33 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
The left will pick a point such as this to use to deny something that is really going on.

I don't know what happened with the PG story, I wasn't there. I don't know if the pizza joint is guilty as charged, I wasn't there.

I only heard about it recently.

I do know that sex crimes and trafficking of children is going on and high profile politicians, church leaders, celebrities, religious groups, satanic groups are involved.
I don't give a crap if you want to believe PG is a hoax, but if you deny that this sex trafficking and abuse of children is happening in huge numbers then you are part of the problem.

Thank God President Trump is aware and cares.

Old 03-06-2019, 09:05 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
We have recent news about how the FBI/DOJ under Mueller kept the Epstein matter quiet, and Allison Macks trial is coming up that will undoubtedly implicate some hollywood celebs. There is more than nothing going on here. Clinton performed a sex act with a cigar in the White House. Might run in their family.
Seriously? I think you've mistaken Mueller for Alexander Acosta.

Old 03-06-2019, 09:28 AM

1,658 posts, read 2,695,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The left will pick a point such as this to use to deny something that is really going on.

I don't know what happened with the PG story, I wasn't there. I don't know if the pizza joint is guilty as charged, I wasn't there.

I only heard about it recently.

I do know that sex crimes and trafficking of children is going on and high profile politicians, church leaders, celebrities, religious groups, satanic groups are involved.
I don't give a crap if you want to believe PG is a hoax, but if you deny that this sex trafficking and abuse of children is happening in huge numbers then you are part of the problem.

Thank God President Trump is aware and cares.

Let me help you catch up. In the photo you will see Dumb (the tweeter) and Dumber (the retweeter).

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...za-shop-232181

Old 03-06-2019, 09:38 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
Let me help you catch up. In the photo you will see Dumb (the tweeter) and Dumber (the retweeter).

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...za-shop-232181
I said I don't give a crap. Pizzagate has become a buzzword for the left to use to deny the fact that sex trafficking is going on across the border and in other ways.

To try and make light of this or to try and make it of none effect is suspicious.

The pizza joint may be guilty as charged, or not. I don't know.The point is that it doesn't make all the crimes against children non existent just because leftists want to deny the PG story.

The real crimes against children being stopped is what is important no matter where they are occuring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies