Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2019, 07:15 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

Interesting Qanon video (long) with Praying Medic's methodical, detailed breakdown but toward the end we see the security camera photos of the sex torture temple on Epstein's island. Procurer Ray aka Rachel Chandler took the photos in 2013 and Q hacked her phone. Anons were tasked to figure out how many levels underground there are or were. Very clever stuff based on number of steps, height of risers, angle of descent. Also to check flight logs in July around that time to see who was on the island. A few people think they see Hillary in the security footage but I'm not convinced.

youtube has a flyover video of the island showing the temple at the top of a cliff. I wonder how many children were thrown off the cliff as sacrifices?

Praying Medic and Q are of the opinion Bill and Hillary's health will suddenly deteriorate and they will commit suicide rather than face public disgrace.

These people are sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKcSR9ApVTA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 07:53 PM

1,199 posts, read 1,647,718 times
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/go...inton-epstein/

Old 07-10-2019, 07:57 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuskies View Post
Depending on whom one listens to these days this arrest will either lead to the impeachment of Trump or the arrest of Bill Clinton and other rich liberals all involved in Pizzagate.
What is Pizzagate and where is it's command central?

Old 07-10-2019, 07:57 PM

2,982 posts, read 1,164,508 times
Default MSNBC contributor claims there are ‘similar and credible allegations’ against both Epstein and Trump

http://https://twitchy.com/brettt-31...ein-and-trump/ (As far as we know, the closest connection President Trump has to accused pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is that Trump once flew on Epstein’s private jet back in 2002. But MSNBC contributor Joyce Vance seems to think that it’s “impossible†to separate Epstein from Trump and that there are “similar and credible allegations of this kind of conduct†between the two. )

Old 07-10-2019, 07:59 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I agree... I don't see anyone making excuses for Clinton. I thin he should go to jail if found connected (I did support him). What I do see a lot of in this thread are attempts to use Clinton as a deflection for possible connections to Trump.

Everyone connected to this should go to jail. Anyone who tries to politicize this is hitting a new low.
You know who else should go to jail if they had anything to do with this? Papa Smurf and Peter Pan.

You're bringing up hypotheticals in a case where one of the victims has already fingered her rapists! You can't tell me is care about justice when you ignore the victims so you can go down a fantasy rabbit hole.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:28 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
No, not everyone here who is human feels exactly the same way, and I'm not going to go through this thread again. If you read all the posts, apparently you missed those who want Clinton's name removed from the discussion because he's no longer president, they feel there's no proof, or because Trump is worse, etc.
You have Clinton on the brain. In a thread about Epstein, you can talk of nothing but Clinton, Clinton, Clinton. You hate Bill Clinton. We get it. Sheesh.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:29 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
MSNBC contributor Joyce Vance seems to think that it’s “impossible” to separate Epstein from Trump and that there are “similar and credible allegations of this kind of conduct” between the two. )
1. Who cares what other people think? This is what is wrong with our culture today - that we think a talking head is "important" and therefore we need to approve or diss what they say or think.....

2. Given the history, I think it can be said that Trump and Epstein were friends....maybe even good friends. There is history from at least 1990 through 2002+. I think Trump said he knew him for 15 years and the guy was fun to party with, etc. etc - let alone the Mar-a-logo memberships, living down the block and the 28 Calendar girls with JUST Trump and Epstein.

Note - there is nothing illegal in the above. However, there is a lot of history and a lot of pictures and a lot of eyewitnesses of them being together on a friendly basis. Since Trump is POTUS, this obviously matters....

Again, nothing criminal.....it's more a matter of the same that is already known.

Trump is obviously lying if he acts as if they weren't good friends in NYC and Florida.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:37 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
You folk been taking lessons from McCarthy?

At no time have I taken any stand on the issue of the maturity of young teens. All I have done is show you what the US laws say about it. You apparently object but seem unable to understand that these are the laws of our nation and states. You appear deep into denial.

In fact none of my children were married or engaged in a significant affair until they where well into their 20s.
You might want to go back and read your posts...

Old 07-10-2019, 08:45 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You might want to go back and read your posts...
And you might as well. Find where I said "I think" or "I believe" and link it. And if you cannot then admit you are not a reasonable observer of events. In fact you might want to admit you are a little intellectually challenged. But that is hard.

This is interesting. You and I are mostly on the same side of issues. But not on this one...And I think you are the one gone amok.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
1. Who cares what other people think? This is what is wrong with our culture today - that we think a talking head is "important" and therefore we need to approve or diss what they say or think.....

2. Given the history, I think it can be said that Trump and Epstein were friends....maybe even good friends. There is history from at least 1990 through 2002+. I think Trump said he knew him for 15 years and the guy was fun to party with, etc. etc - let alone the Mar-a-logo memberships, living down the block and the 28 Calendar girls with JUST Trump and Epstein.

Note - there is nothing illegal in the above. However, there is a lot of history and a lot of pictures and a lot of eyewitnesses of them being together on a friendly basis. Since Trump is POTUS, this obviously matters....

Again, nothing criminal.....it's more a matter of the same that is already known.

Trump is obviously lying if he acts as if they weren't good friends in NYC and Florida.
How do you get to Trump's friendship with Epstein being a red flag that needs to be investigated but completely side step that one of Epstein's sex slaves accused Trump of raping her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies