Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 09:16 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You keep reiterating that as though I haven't indicted Trump in this thread, which I have. I want the facts about all of them to be disclosed and then I want justice.

I'm going to keep banging the Clinton drum, just for people like you, however, who refuse to address the involvement of Bill.

It's Democrats like you who have led to the lowering of standards so we now have nothing but dregs in the party.

As for Republicans, I've never held them to any high standard so I'm never disappointed by what they do.

Bottom line for me is that kids were abused by Trump, Epstein, Clinton, Dershowitz and God knows how many more perverts.

That you are triggered because I commented on an article isn't going to stop me from mentioning your idols name so get over it or block me.
Where are you getting this information that Clinton abused kids? THAT'S your obsession with Clinton... You are grabbing people who have literally been fingered by these sex slaves as their rapists, and out of nowhere you're like "... And Bill Clinton"

Do you really not see how dumb that logic is?

What if my reply to all these thread was "... And Bill Cosby?" If look like an obsessed psycho right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 09:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I might have made a mistake. I went back through articles I read and it just seems like Alec Baldwin was in his contact book not flight log.
Bad enough. Maybe it was for the local Bridge game but he needs to be held accountable as to why.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:21 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Who are you standing up to that is forcing you to go out on a limb and take the brave position... that you want ALL criminals prosecuted? Is there someone in this thread saying we should only punish some criminals?

It's such an obvious position that you don't need to say it, but it's also incredibly dismissive of the facts that are in front of you.

Can you see why other criminal investigation working that way?

"We know who's responsible for 9/11. But let's focus on Bill Clinton bc if had anything to do with it, he should go to jail too."
I see a whole lot of "But, Clinton did worse" sort of chatter in this thread and it's ridiculous.

And there's a good bit of "You 'libs' only want to bring down Trump and it's fine with Bill Clinton does it!" chatter.

Which is patently absurd.

Anyone committing crimes against minors deserves the book thrown at them, as the law allows.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:23 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
There has been a lot of corruption going on for a long time. The wealthy and powerful have been getting away with it. It will be good to see them fall, if that happens. But I suspect some of them will protect each other and lawyer up really fast. But, if Epstein is found guilty, hopefully others will be exposed as well. I think there's a lot of rich, powerful men losing sleep right now!
Yup.

The rich and powerful continue to be rich and powerful no matter who is president and no matter which party controls congress. That's the way of the world, and nothing's gonna change that. The best we can do is cull the herd once in a while. We won't get all of them, but I'll settle for getting a random sample of the grossest. Put some fear into the rest of them.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:43 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,380,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Where are you getting this information that Clinton abused kids? THAT'S your obsession with Clinton... You are grabbing people who have literally been fingered by these sex slaves as their rapists, and out of nowhere you're like "... And Bill Clinton"

Do you really not see how dumb that logic is?

What if my reply to all these thread was "... And Bill Cosby?" If look like an obsessed psycho right?
To some people, everything is "Democrats versus Republicans". They can't see any other way. Every topic is turned into political war about Democrats and Republicans, liberals versus conservatives. You could start a thread about mayonnaise and the person would turn it into a political war.

Clinton hasn't been president in many, many years. It's just as silly as trying to talk about Kennedy and bring him into this thread.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:49 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
To some people, everything is "Democrats versus Republicans". They can't see any other way. Every topic is turned into political war about Democrats and Republicans, liberals versus conservatives. You could start a thread about mayonnaise and the person would turn it into a political war.

Clinton hasn't been president in many, many years. It's just as silly as trying to talk about Kennedy and bring him into this thread.
No it isn't. This isn't about Presidents, it's about who is guilty and it 100% looks like Clinton is. Are you about justice or just politics as you claim in the beginning you're not?

Old 07-12-2019, 09:51 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I won't block him. But I find it interesting to watch him obsess over Clinton in post after post after post. Meanwhile, a child has accused Trump of rape. And what's his response? But...BILL CLINTON!!!!

Yeah, the obsession is obvious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
That's not the response and I'm glad someone else is finally getting it. Excuses for the wrong doing of Democrats are why we now are stuck with Trump.

Those like myself that have long argued that does not excuse the Republicans and especially not Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
My OCD tennis friend...when a ball would go over the fence, he would stop everything. He'd go look for it and when he started pacing back and forth we knew trouble was brewing. It sounds amazing but it's true - Bill Clinton was not only responsible for his bum shoulder, but for his "bad" father who pushed him too hard in sports. Bill was also responsible for the little swamp outside the fence that swallowed the tennis balls.

True! Other than that he was the nicest guy in the world.

This was 2002 or so, so one can only imagine how this disease has spread given the incubation period.

No matter how many times I repeat "I voted for Perot" or that "Libs are fine with these investigations going where they will..and should".......some don't seem to understand.

It seems to me that they may be looking in the mirror and THEY are the ones who would be unhappy if the situation implicates the "wrong people"......that may be the dividing line here.
//www.city-data.com/forum/55633687-post1203.html

Old 07-12-2019, 09:52 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Good riddance to bad rubbish. And his little "I did the best I could" and "it's their fault anyway" spiel just poured kerosene on the fire. What a whiny morally bankrupt little weasel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So out of touch that he actually thought this a good defense.
The best people, folks. Believe me.

Old 07-12-2019, 10:01 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times
Quote:

The minute someone figured out they could turn this in to a new way to try to take Trump down without beating him in an election, Epstein and the girls he abused stopped mattering, unfortunately. It can be about nothing but politics now.

Old 07-12-2019, 10:05 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
There is too much focus on who else gets taken down in this thread. Keep your eyes on the ball people.

The focus needs to be first and foremost on Jeff Epstein. He is very wealthy and has gotten off the hook for this kind of outrageous conduct before. Clearly, our justice system is very susceptible to corruption when it comes to people who are well connected and are very wealthy.

Jeff Epstein. He has a bail hearing on Monday.

Anyone else who is guilty of sexually abusing children should be locked in prison in a cell block with a bunch of cons who were themselves abused as children. Democrats, Republicans, or whatever. Doesn't matter.

That we tolerate this in our society is almost unspeakably evil. And we apparently do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies