Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2019, 08:56 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
The mental gymnastics here...

In one breath... You make the claim that a woman filling paperwork to accuse someone of rape in the court of law should be dismissed bc it's an allegation.

And in the next breath... You make the claim that something that had no connection with sex slaves other than internet trolls saying they MUST be connected somehow should be looked at as evidence of wrongdoing.
less mental gymnastics than what you are pushing. Clinton is a proven predator. Like Trump he has paid off his victims for years.

The difference is an accusation was made and then withdrawn. You insist that it should be evidence of guilt.

Have you forgotten the Duke Lacrosse team? Innocent, but convicted by the media and a very dishonest prosecutor. Fortunately the system worked.

Trump was accused and then accusation withdrawn. It should be dismissed because it was withdrawn.

Bill and his 26 trips some of which he admits to, with a convicted pedophile, on a plane victims claim is used for sex trafficking to an island where victims claim they were abused. Yet you some how dont see this as damning at all, but instead focus on an accusation that was withdrawn.
Talk about mental gymnastics to protect one of your own.

I on the other hand have repeated said I can believe Trump is capable of the worse. I dont defend him, I dont mitigate. I simply call out the hypocrisy of holding Trump to an entirely different standard.

I also dont believe in using unproven accusations as proof of wrong doing.

Bill admits he went to the island. He admits to flying wit Epstein on Epstein's plane. He iOS a proven predator. The island is exactly what a predator like Clinton or Trump for that matter would love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2019, 08:57 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
SDNY's Public Corruption unit is on the case.

https://twitter.com/SAndrewDKos/stat...01169154355200
They will be going over Acosta's finances and bank records with a fine tooth comb.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:00 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,013,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
And the liar withdrew the charges.
Doesn’t mean they’re a liar.

Most often it means the woman doesn’t want societies judgement of her. Hence why most sexual assaults are not reported.

You’re a prime example of that.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:00 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,669,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
In the case of Epstein or related references to, it should not be termed pedophilia which involves prepubescent children, though still being perverted and abhorrent, what he has been involved in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Child molesting, rape, and sex trafficking.
No, I wasn't asking "what he was involved in", I already know...I had just noted how it was not Pedophelia, which would involve a prepubescent child.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:02 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
More rumors, just like the ones claiming Bill and Hillary Clinton were involved in sex trafficking; just rumors, or ??
Here's the thing. This has been covered by non-mainstream sites for years and thought to be a conspiracy theory among people who foolishly put their faith in msm.

Just look at the people these families surround themselves with:

Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's girlfriend and engaged in trafficking of young girls for him. She attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. So there is a relationship between her and the Clinton's.

Epstein has claimed to have been a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation does a lot in Haiti. The CF also seems shady.

When a U.S. 'missionary' had been accused of trafficking (more than once) and was arrested and imprisoned in Haiti when she was caught smuggling 33 children out of the country, Bill Clinton was able to get her sentenced reduced and had those with her immediately released. What decent person would get involved in that?

Podesta is a pervert - just look at his art collection.

Trump is president, hires some guy who defends a human trafficker, and puts him in charge of human trafficking??? Why? What do people have on Trump that he's handing out plum deals like this and how involved is he?

Trump has been accused of rape in a lawsuit - and even though the suit was dropped, you cannot unring that bell.

Trump banning Epstein from his FL property means nothing. He's a smart businessman. He probably has no problem with what Epstein is doing, has probably engaged in it, but says, 'not in my house - I can't afford the risk.'

People who have been named in engaging in this stuff with Epstein are important people all around the world. Where do you think he's getting his money from? He has no record of doing anything legal to earn a huge amount of money affording him the lifestyle he has. He's selling these kids to perverts.

This is bigger and darker than people can imagine and because of that, this isn't going to result in any charges against anyone other than Epstein and perhaps some two-bit players.

Human trafficking, like drugs and arms, makes a lot of important people a ton of money - including our banks. These problems will never go away because of that fact.

No justice will be served with this and we apathetic dopes will just carry on as usual.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:05 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
No, I wasn't asking "what he was involved in", I already know...I had just noted how it was not Pedophelia, which would involve a prepubescent child.
Semantics.

Hebephilia is the term for sexual attraction to young teens by an adult, I believe, but it is not a term widely known or used. Pedophilia, on the other hand, IS widely understood to refer to sexual attraction to underage children and teens.

Playing word games isn't going to benefit anyone.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:15 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
You nor anyone else has any idea if that is true or not. Maybe it is or maybe it isn't, NOBODY here knows for sure.
Would you have picked him? How would you feel with him in your cabinet?

Old 07-09-2019, 09:16 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Maybe it would, but where is the evidence? That is my point. I am glad we live in a society where evidence is needed.

I believe Trump capable of the worst. I also believe that he like everyone else should be convicted before they are held accountable.

Did you mean not convicted in court of public opinion before he is actually convicted in a court of law.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:16 AM

934 posts, read 402,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's girlfriend and engaged in trafficking of young girls for him. She attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. So there is a relationship between her and the Clinton's.

People who have been named in engaging in this stuff with Epstein are important people all around the world. Where do you think he's getting his money from? He has no record of doing anything legal to earn a huge amount of money affording him the lifestyle he has. He's selling these kids to perverts.

That female piece of excrement keeps getting away with it. I wonder why.

Selling the kids to perverts wouldn't make enough money for that lifestyle. Subsequent blackmailing of the said perverts would make much more. Still not enough for that lifestyle. Plus blackmailing too many people would be a much bigger risk. There is more to it. Perhaps some organization that employed him to do what he loves best?

Will they dig deeper?

Old 07-09-2019, 09:18 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,434,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Awhile back, Dershowitz was also accused but of course he has denied the allegations.

What in the name of everything decent is going on in this horribly corrupt country? These POS are as thick as thieves.

What is going on in this Country??? Good men remain quiet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies