Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2019, 09:07 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You do realize that your Dear Leader has also either ran or considered running for President in the past and quit. No I guess you don't. LAWL\
What ballot was he on?

Case closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2019, 09:27 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What ballot was he on?

Case closed.
Gee, I wonder why he wasn't on the ballot...could it be because he dropped out, because it was too tough?

Old 03-08-2019, 09:56 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
When exactly will he be squaring off against Trump in the democratic primaries?
I never said Biden will be the Democratic nominee. Just speculating what would happen if Trump tried to make an issue of Biden's past. In a head to head comparison, who would look like the biggest liar? Who would look like a racist? If you give me an honest answer I'll be surprised.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:03 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
OP is pretty funny though, calling Biden creepy and saying to hide your women, all while supporting a POTUS that would date his daughter, has sexualized her, creeps around backstage/in the changing rooms at women's beauty pageants, and has had numerous extramarital affairs.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:42 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
I don't ol' dirty Joe has any intentions of running, he just wants to stay in the spotlight as long as possible. He made excuses why he didn't run last time, and he will come up with an excuse this time, but the truth is, he knows he doesn't have a chance and doesn't want to suffer the humiliation that crooked hillary is living through.

By not running, he can continue to blow smoke about how he would have won if he had run, but circumstances wouldn't allow him to run. He can continue to rest on his laurels for ever more this way. "I coulda been a champion"!!
The Democrats have no one to offer other than weirdos, fools and losers. Trump is a shoe in....

Old 03-08-2019, 11:53 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
The Democratic Party is like a soap series right now! Fun to watch

Everybody is attacking someone else within the party and the newbies are feeling they are in charge. The oldies have no clue how to handle the toddlers of the party.

Like a complete meltdown.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:55 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Biden is a joke. His party won't let him near the nomination.

Old 03-08-2019, 12:29 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
is that you Joe? ....he voted for the Iraq war and was for dividing Iraq into 3 countries (escalating more wars) then he favored going to Lybia and Syria with regime changes creating a mess in the middle east and you dare to question Trump's foreign policy of fixing his mess? LMAO!!!

Biden has been a Senator since Nixon was President.......that's enough to pass on Biden and he has a long record he has to defend and flip flop.
LOL no it's not Joe. Yeah there's definitely baggage there but right now he's polling higher than the other candidates among the Democrats. Generic polling for dems. vs repubs has dems polling higher by a 2 to 6 point spread. Pit Biden against Trump and I think he might have a good chance of peeling away repub voters that were never Clinton's. Compare Trump baggage and Biden baggage and my bet is on Biden.

Old 03-08-2019, 01:37 PM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I never said Biden will be the Democratic nominee. Just speculating what would happen if Trump tried to make an issue of Biden's past. In a head to head comparison, who would look like the biggest liar? Who would look like a racist? If you give me an honest answer I'll be surprised.
You ask me a subjective question and then say that you'd be surprised by an honest answer?

Old 03-08-2019, 06:11 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
LOL no it's not Joe. Yeah there's definitely baggage there but right now he's polling higher than the other candidates among the Democrats. Generic polling for dems. vs repubs has dems polling higher by a 2 to 6 point spread. Pit Biden against Trump and I think he might have a good chance of peeling away repub voters that were never Clinton's. Compare Trump baggage and Biden baggage and my bet is on Biden.

And what were the polls worth in the last election?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies