Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2019, 02:38 AM

283 posts, read 173,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
In the end, it was merciful for the school to deny admission. No child should be subjected to an environment that would question the legitimacy of his family on a daily basis. That is simply cruelty.

Absolutely right..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2019, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
False, the Crusades were fought for the same reason we are now fighting the Islam terrorists. To stop the slaughter of Christians in the Holy Lands.

Old 03-30-2019, 04:24 AM

30,111 posts, read 18,712,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post

They are a private school- they can do whatever they want. I don't think that rejecting a kid who has gay parents would be uniform over all Catholic schools. Heck........... I would bet that most of our priests are gay.

I coached kids soccer for 30 years (am a physician, but volunteered for this)- mostly kids in the Catholic school system.

I recall two kids who attended the Catholic school who had gay parents. No one made an issue about it, as no one cared. Their classmates did not tease them at all and they were "popular" kids because they were nice. Both kids, btw, were very intelligent, great kids, who were good atheletes. I did notice that both kids had pretty good lives, as their "dads" would give them first rate athletic training, additional advanced academic classes, and lived in very well to do areas. Your basic "dream kids"- smart, athletic, well liked and well adjusted.

You read about some twisted gays who do weird things with their kids, but some twisted heterosexuals do the same. If parents can provide a good life for a kid, who the hell cares?

Old 03-30-2019, 05:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post

It is a private school. They get to pick & choose their clientele

Old 03-31-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
They are a private school- they can do whatever they want. I don't think that rejecting a kid who has gay parents would be uniform over all Catholic schools. Heck........... I would bet that most of our priests are gay.

I coached kids soccer for 30 years (am a physician, but volunteered for this)- mostly kids in the Catholic school system.

I recall two kids who attended the Catholic school who had gay parents. No one made an issue about it, as no one cared. Their classmates did not tease them at all and they were "popular" kids because they were nice. Both kids, btw, were very intelligent, great kids, who were good atheletes. I did notice that both kids had pretty good lives, as their "dads" would give them first rate athletic training, additional advanced academic classes, and lived in very well to do areas. Your basic "dream kids"- smart, athletic, well liked and well adjusted.

You read about some twisted gays who do weird things with their kids, but some twisted heterosexuals do the same. If parents can provide a good life for a kid, who the hell cares?

No parents wants ( or wish ) a gay child and no gay wishes gay parents...

It is not a homophobic statement .. it is the simple truth.

Except depraved people.. who really exist......but their depravity further confirms the rule that no parent wants a gay child

Whoever denies this is a liar who knows he is a liar..

Even though no parents want gay child it doesn't mean they can't love him/them..

Same-sex marriage is prohibited by the church... but the Church cannot blame a gay parent for having a child of course ( without renting womb )..
Almost Always ( 99,999%) a gay has a child because he made sex with a woman.. the mother/wife..

Last edited by asiago12; 03-31-2019 at 01:20 AM..

Old 03-31-2019, 10:51 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,295,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiago12 View Post
It is so clear that the attempt to enroll children in a Catholic kindergarten is a provocation ..
Gay parents are interested in provoking ..
LGBT people will never change..
These gay parents pretend not to know that the CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES NOT ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL WEDDINGS..and GAY ADOPTIONS..

These gay parents are exploiting the child (bought from a rented womb ? ) as a weapon to fight against the Catholic Church..

I dont' think they are good parents.
Maybe it was the only option in town. The only pre-school option where I live is ran by a church.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:10 PM

16,150 posts, read 6,896,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Self-inflicted wounds, ironic given the church considers suicide a sin.

Suicide: Murder or Sin ?
Abortion: Murder or Sin ?

This should be a post of its' own......................

Old 04-01-2019, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Maybe it was the only option in town. The only pre-school option where I live is ran by a church.

LGBT people are well known because they don't like the Church.. but they don't dislike what the Church could offer them.. As said.. LGBT will never change...

Old 04-01-2019, 12:08 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,295,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiago12 View Post
LGBT people are well known because they don't like the Church.. but they don't dislike what the Church could offer them.. As said.. LGBT will never change...
We didn't attend the church where my daughter went to pre-school. Even if true, how could you blame them after getting their kid thrown out?

Old 04-01-2019, 12:17 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,894,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
While not something I support, they are a private school. It's why I do not support the expansion of private schools using tax payer funding.

well well, we do agree on something. i will add though that this is a private religious school. the difference is that if a private school were to take taxpayer money, then they should live by the government rules regarding admissions to the school.

agree or disagree, it is the schools right to decide who meets the admission requirements, not the state or the people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies