Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2019, 07:52 PM

14 posts, read 8,146 times

Advertisements

She will be a big reason that Trump is re-elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2019, 08:12 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

WOW, important video that explains a lot.
Herr is my take on this. I'm not sure if this is an conspiracy, but the information sounds plausible. First off AOC is not from Brooklyn. She is from Westchester. She is also not from the Bronx either. Cenk uygur started the justice democrats, but he is no longer a member of the justice democrats due to his sexist remarks he made on a blog 15 years ago. His comments came back and bit him and the intersectionals who work at justice democrats wanted him out, even though he created the platform. He still supports justice democrats but it no longer the figure head. Kyle kulinski another founding member of justice democrats also left due to sheer amount of Snowflakes in the organization. Many of the organizers in justice democrats are not true progressives. They are really intersectionals, but only are progressive in name only.

Old 03-09-2019, 08:25 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
the old people who have run this world for the last 40 years crashed it into the ground in 2008 as well as had unfunded wars and just general tax cuts for wealthy patrons...as i read in a post on THIS forum Trillions of dollars were given out by quantitative easing and the small people are getting STUCK for decades with the bill....

I am 63 and mostly not much will change in the next ten years or so i suspect..but younger people who are coming along are NOT stupid they do NOT care what names or opinions of them we older people have (call it a generation gap if you will)

AOC is just the first, there will be more... the younger generation WILL change the status quo..if they are wrong then they are wrong, these changes will be incremental and slow not some huge crash program

i watched the video till they got to "saul alinsky" that was enough to turn off the video..many many people from both sides of the isle are chosen to run as they claim..reagan the man himself was "movie star" you dont think his "stage presence" mattered....don't keep mentioning mr alinsky is my best advice to the video people

Last edited by elvis44102; 03-09-2019 at 08:34 PM..

Old 03-09-2019, 08:27 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:

WOW, important video that explains a lot.
I kind of doubt it's "important," given the lack of credentials. You do know that any idiot can post on YouTube, right?

Old 03-09-2019, 08:32 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
It's like they wrote this song about her.

They should make it the theme song for her future rallies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0

Old 03-09-2019, 11:02 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
You can't deny she does look like she is right out of central casting. Just a puppet for those who are behind her running the show. She can't speak unless reading from a script.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:20 AM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Herr is my take on this. I'm not sure if this is an conspiracy, but the information sounds plausible. First off AOC is not from Brooklyn. She is from Westchester. She is also not from the Bronx either. Cenk uygur started the justice democrats, but he is no longer a member of the justice democrats due to his sexist remarks he made on a blog 15 years ago. His comments came back and bit him and the intersectionals who work at justice democrats wanted him out, even though he created the platform. He still supports justice democrats but it no longer the figure head. Kyle kulinski another founding member of justice democrats also left due to sheer amount of Snowflakes in the organization. Many of the organizers in justice democrats are not true progressives. They are really intersectionals, but only are progressive in name only.

This is going viral right now on Twitter. I did some research and it is definitely plausible. Look up the Young Turks - I watched the video and it makes perfect sense. She has people telling her what to say. She interviewed for this - like the way an actress does. It's incredible.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:24 AM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
Quote:
You can't deny she does look like she is right out of central casting. Just a puppet for those who are behind her running the show. She can't speak unless reading from a script.
Absolutely. I watched the video via Twitter as it is going viral. Makes perfect sense. No conspiracy at all. She was put there as a pawn. She's a brand...they dressed her up - fixed her face Talk about a Glam job...WOW just WOW.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:29 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,822,831 times
I don't agree with her wacky ideas but I find her likeable as a personality.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We're laughing at you because you think she triggers us. We love her!

Well, explain this then. If she DOESN"T trigger you, why do we keep seeing 20 threads a day about everything she is doing ? You never see us post one thread about her, but your side is like a moth to a flame.

Let's break it down for you one more time. She is a young, inexperienced newcomer to DC, and is very enthusiastic about her new position. Like any new employee, she has things to learn and is a little over the top with her zeal .But why you all have this sick fascination with her is bizarre. You are being your own worst enemies, and are pushing her to the forefront and limelight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies