Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 08:58 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
True. Unfortunately, some people are using the incident in Russia as a way of saying "we don't want Blacks from over there coming here".
There again you go and see everything through your racist mind.

This is not about Black or White, it's about letting people into your country and them staying illegally. Black, Brown or White.

If these people were half a million Chinese who came to see the Olympics and refused to go home, would you have the same racist outrage ?

Old 03-10-2019, 09:02 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There again you go and see everything through your racist mind.

This is not about Black or White, it's about letting people into your country and them staying illegally. Black, Brown or White.

If these people were half a million Chinese who came to see the Olympics and refused to go home, would you have the same racist outrage ?
The OP said "don't even let people from s-hold countries in even for a soccer game". Guess who Trump referred to as "s-hole" countries. If this was truly about violating visas, the OP would have made it exclusively about visa violators. The OP wouldn't have said "s-hole" countries.

I call out racism where I see it fit. Got a problem? Too bad.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:07 AM

45,411 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Look at any statement from Trump or his Putin loving followers - any day, any time. The man is a living, breathing example of neo-fascist thuggery. Or just read the poison delivered from the mindless genuflecting parrots that blather on this forum, on any forum anywhere on the Internet.

The examples my friend, are endless. Of course you have to be willing to LOOK for them.
Then quote one, "friend". If they're " everywhere" you should be able to find just one.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:14 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
The OP said "don't even let people from s-hold countries in even for a soccer game". Guess who Trump referred to as "s-hole" countries. If this was truly about violating visas, the OP would have made it exclusively about visa violators. The OP wouldn't have said "s-hole" countries.

Third world nations. Skin color doesn't make a country a s-hole country but neither does it make it immune from being one.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:41 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Very true.

What you aren't stating is that there is a growing portion of our citizenry here in the USA that is happy and eager to follow down that road. Trump tells them every single day that values and morality and law are "old fashioned" and should be discarded in favor of state-sponsored authoritarianism. He teaches them that constantly by buddying up with the most reviled despots in the world.

This my friend, is how democracy and freedom ends - and how people go under the boot.
Damn, do you have that ass-backwards.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:44 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:

We know. You people use the "racism" cudjel whenever you can't defend an idea. It's not only getting old, it's annoying.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:47 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Russia has the legal and political means to eventually get rid of these leeches, but America doesn't. If this were happening here, democrats would be clamoring to give these people the right to vote.
Maybe getting lined up and shot in the woods is better than going back to Africa? Because that’s what the Russians will do, they won’t give it a 2nd thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies