Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 08:02 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times

Advertisements

President Trump is right I think poor Ann has flown over the cuckoo’s nest.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222440907.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2019, 08:11 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,219,107 times
And yet didn't he flip based on her suggestion? Now it's a national emergency and the wall has to be built without Congress approving the funding level he wanted. He's all over the place.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:15 AM

5,527 posts, read 3,250,937 times
Last I checked Ann didn't spend millions of her own money to win the presidency, endure national humiliation by an unhinged press on a daily basis, and have her family members and associates threatened with prison time for ginned up allegations. She's not the president. She's a one issue advocate who turned on her champion for reasons mostly out of his control. Bad move.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:17 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Yeah--liberals have known this for decades. Now that Trump is flinging childish insults, the GOP says she's crazy? Hahahahaha. The dolt in the WH changed entire policy, and closed down the government for this "nut" and her buddies.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:54 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
I don't like Coulter. She has made a career for herself out of complaining and she is good at it but Geez Ann give it a rest.

To listen to her complain about Trump it is like she wishes that Hillary had won. Trump is at least trying to fulfill his campaign pledges and he is facing an uphill battle against unprecedented forces. Ann you are only adding to the problem.

I guess she won't be happy, if that is even possible, unless Trump is defeated by the likes of a Warren, Biden or Bernie come 2020. Actually she will probably be very happy because she will be able to complain more and sell more books.

Coulter needs to go away.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:55 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Along with Coulter, look at the Convict in Charge. Trump and his whole family and administration are the most corrupt we have ever had in office. I don’t know how this country would survive with another 4 years of this moron.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:10 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
Last I checked Ann didn't spend millions of her own money to win the presidency, endure national humiliation by an unhinged press on a daily basis, and have her family members and associates threatened with prison time for ginned up allegations. She's not the president. She's a one issue advocate who turned on her champion for reasons mostly out of his control. Bad move.

What she didn't do was choose to put a well-documented history of being a lifelong grifting con-man on the most closely examined public stage in the world. If it bites him in the butt, poor Lil' Donny has no one to blame but himself.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:17 AM

3,318 posts, read 2,338,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
And yet didn't he flip based on her suggestion?
Partially. I'd argue his flip had more to do with Rush Limbaugh's comments, as he is much more influential than Coulter.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:23 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
You can't say that Trump is not a brave soldier since he "hit back hard" at the 56 year old 100 pound talking head (via Twitter, I guess, from the safety of his taxpayer-funded home secured by machine gun carrying Secret Service agents) whose sole purpose in life is to sell books and get under people's skin. This definitely makes up for his lack of service in Vietnam. I feel safer already

Old 03-10-2019, 09:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post

Nixon said the press was the enemy of the people too. I guess those words are really presidential code for 'Yeah, I got a lot to hide, please look the other way'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies