Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2019, 09:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnZOvjJgwo

Abby Johnson DESTROYS Abortion Arguments at Hearing
She most certainly didn't destroy anything. She was quite a profound fool for comparing slavery to abortion. Such comparison is bound to insult many blacks.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:33 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
She most certainly didn't destroy anything. She was quite a profound fool for comparing slavery to abortion. Such comparison is bound to insult many blacks.
Not the ones who get it. Slaves were deemed on fifth or something like that human plus there are more black babies aborted in NY then born.

Old 03-30-2019, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Tell that to Savita Halappanavar's father. She died because she was denied an abortion.

Her death resulted in massive reform of Ireland's abortion law.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-abortion-vote
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fa...r-abortion-law

Niamh Uí Bhriain of the Life Institute called it “significant” that the report does not anywhere blame Ireland’s then-existing ban on abortion. She called for a separate inquiry into the role played by the media in creating the “hysteria, which used the tragedy to attack Ireland’s pro-life laws and took attention away from the real issue of sepsis, potentially putting women’s lives in danger.”
Uí Bhriain said, “The report made it very clear that the management of sepsis in pregnancy was always the issue here - and not abortion.”

Old 03-30-2019, 01:12 AM

37,101 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fa...r-abortion-law

Niamh Uí Bhriain of the Life Institute called it “significant” that the report does not anywhere blame Ireland’s then-existing ban on abortion. She called for a separate inquiry into the role played by the media in creating the “hysteria, which used the tragedy to attack Ireland’s pro-life laws and took attention away from the real issue of sepsis, potentially putting women’s lives in danger.”
Uí Bhriain said, “The report made it very clear that the management of sepsis in pregnancy was always the issue here - and not abortion.”
The woman would not have died if her uterus had been emptied of an infected pregnancy before she became septic.

Old 03-30-2019, 01:47 AM

Abby Johnson-------

Today has been an exciting day. Unplanned is officially out in theaters and the preliminary numbers are incredible!
All day I’ve been thinking about Paul. That’s his name...what I named him...the 13 week old baby who I watched die by abortion. People can finally see him. I mean, I know it’s not HIM, but they can see how he died. I feel like he is finally receiving justice because he has been seen. And for those who have seen him, they will never forget him.

I’ve also been thinking about the woman who messaged me this morning. She told me that she had an abortion at my clinic when I worked there. Maybe I was her “patient educator.” Maybe I passed her in the hallway. Maybe I collected her money. I don’t know if I interacted with her...but I know I didn’t protect her. And you know, she has been seen, too. All of the women who have lied to, manipulated, coerced...this film is also about justice for them.

Justice wins. Love wins.

Find out where you can seen Unplanned at www.unplannedtickets.com.

Old 03-30-2019, 03:45 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
Not the ones who get it. Slaves were deemed on fifth or something like that human plus there are more black babies aborted in NY then born.
So that wouldn't change much if abortion was banned in NY. The underground abortion market would only go on a boom like crazy. Any ban on after sex contraceptives would fan the boom. (I've never heard of anything like underground slave markets in the U. S. booming.) When the government bans something, like abortion, it loses control of it. The more people who disagree with the ban, the worse out of control the situation gets. Just why would you want that to happen? Because you don't give a damn about women who choose to get abortions?

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 03-30-2019 at 03:54 AM..

Old 03-30-2019, 05:39 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
So you are saying that only unhealthy fetuses should be aborted right up to birth? Who are you to decide which baby should or shouldn't die? Healthy or unhealthy, don't all babies deserve a chance?
You obviously need to educate yourself about fatal fetal defects that are not going to allow survival under any circumstance....they don't have a chance no matter how hard you try to twist it.

Who am I to decide? No one, I have no standing when a decision like that has to be made.

I am someone who believes the mother and her doctors should be making the decisions.....not strangers without a medical degree like me.......AND YOU.....just who do you think YOU are that YOUR wishes should take precedence?

Old 03-30-2019, 05:55 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,482 times
Default The Movie That The Left Does Not Want You To See Unplanned Pregnancy

Abby Johnson has a remarkable story regarding her experience as a former abortion provider with Planned Parenthood.

https://www.unplannedfilm.com

Old 03-30-2019, 08:05 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
It opened in over a thousand theaters.
Doesn’t sound like anyone is trying to block anyone from seeing it.

Did you get your ticket yet?

Old 03-30-2019, 09:39 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Quote:
THIS IS SHOCKING.
That was shocking, all right. I've never seen two more ignorant people in my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies