Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2019, 02:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Do you truly not understand that there are untreatable conditions that cannot be helped?
Do you understand there are parents right now who have children like this and they are dearly loved ? Nothing in the world would make them reject them. Plus that are also people who are willing to adopt babies who aren't perfect.

Old 03-31-2019, 02:50 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Do you understand there are parents right now who have children like this and they are dearly loved ? Nothing in the world would make them reject them. Plus that are also people who are willing to adopt babies who aren't perfect.
What about those with un-treatable, incurable conditions or birth defects, who are going to die shortly after birth, often painfully? Do you believe they should be forced to undergo a short life of immeasurable suffering? Would that make you happy?

Old 03-31-2019, 03:09 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
As many as possible.
What percentage of the world's babies with profound birth defects would that be? Who will pay for it?

Quote:
People adopt dead babies?

Old 03-31-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What about those with un-treatable, incurable conditions or birth defects, who are going to die shortly after birth, often painfully? Do you believe they should be forced to undergo a short life of immeasurable suffering? Would that make you happy?
The baby is going to die so the mother would rather have it killed? No thanks. My mother was going to die but we didn't have her put to death which is just around the corner now. I don't want that on my conscience.

You do know the babies are dismembered piece by piece. I think letting the baby be born then die would be more compassionate.

Old 03-31-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
What percentage of the world's babies with profound birth defects would that be? Who will pay for it?

People adopt dead babies?
Now that you brought it up, yes some would like to give these babies a decent burial, not thrown into the sewer system or the dump. It's called human dignity.

Old 03-31-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
The baby is going to die so the mother would rather have it killed? No thanks. My mother was going to die but we didn't have her put to death which is just around the corner now. I don't want that on my conscience.
You'd rather the infant suffered immeasurable pain for who knows how long before it died? THAT would make you feel better?

Old 03-31-2019, 03:18 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Families get to choose what is best for them, including abortion.

No.

No.

No desire to financially support anti-abortion propaganda.
Ah, I see. As long as you refuse to acknowledge another point of view, it doesn't exist.

You do realize the movie is about a woman who was given an award by Planned Parenthood, right?

Old 03-31-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:

You do know the babies are dismembered piece by piece. I think letting the baby be born then die would be more compassionate.
And I guess we should kill all those terminally ill cancer patients, too. They don't deserve to live either. [sarcasm]

Old 03-31-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And I guess we should kill all those terminally ill cancer patients, too. They don't deserve to live either. [sarcasm]
When my 36-year-old cousin was dying of melanoma he begged my father to bring him a gun, because the pain was intolerable and the morphine wasn't touching it any more. Until you know such pain, you have no right to condemn anyone else to suffer it. And for an infant, who can't possibly understand why they are suffering, you are content to allow them to suffer for as long as it takes them to die. That's really cold.

Old 03-31-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Families get to choose what is best for them, including abortion.

No.

No.

No desire to financially support anti-abortion propaganda.
I don't think the baby that was murdered thinks abortion was the best choice.

There are abortion survivors. They have amazing stories. Not one has said, gee, I wish the abortion had worked.

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor
She was subjected to a saline abortion procedure. She survived.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...6V2R6Asurvivor

ADD: There are videos all over youtube of Abby Johnson talking about her experience with Planned Parenthood and how she watched a baby get ripped apart in the womb, fighting for his life. You can google and find a ton of FREE videos about her story. Won't have to pay a cent.

Or do you object to free information?

Last edited by newtovenice; 03-31-2019 at 03:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies